Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

great race
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

what do you want to see for a new race?
Racoon-people
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Hawk-people(like the ducks but having wings also)
18%
 18%  [ 8 ]
Mouse-people
9%
 9%  [ 4 ]
Fariy
16%
 16%  [ 7 ]
other/orginal
34%
 34%  [ 15 ]
deer-people
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
selkie(bluntly a were-seal)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
people with purple skin
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
toad or frog-people
9%
 9%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 43

Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Harukaze wrote:
Well, I agree that the Safir are probably human, but it -is- possible otherwise.

Of course.

speaking of gnomes, which i see you mispeeled Kuu, what about halflings a.k.a hobbits? Perhaps a different look at halflings, of course.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ShuTheLord

The Gale Knights

0 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Personally, I really wouldn't want to see a new race. I'd like the current races flushed out a bit more. We get nothing on the elves, just their tree that was burnt down and a few random characters here and there. I want to know more.

What about the dwarves? After Suikoden I there was no mention of the dwarves and their so called "great technology." Where is that great technology? The wingers were interesting in Suikoden II although Chaco bothered me to no end. Chasing him around forever... ugh. What a pain. Although Landis I liked.

The grassland races were hardly given any story, the lizards like to fight and the ducks like to fight and trade. WOW thats so COOL. I mean where is the backstory? I haven't played Suikoden IV yet but I'm sure it suffers from the same problems of not giving much of a story to the races. The Kobolds were ok I guess, but still could be worked on.

Thats all, the master has spoken.
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

According to the higher-res screenshots, there is a ram-person in Rhapsodia. She has ram horns, white-furred legs, and large hooves.

Just so you know...

^Actual quote!
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Blue Thunder wrote:
According to the higher-res screenshots, there is a ram-person in Rhapsodia. She has ram horns, white-furred legs, and large hooves.

Just so you know...

Uhm, we've already been talking about that character for a bit now.
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry, I just checked the recent entries and didn't see any mention of it.

^Actual quote!
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Blue Thunder wrote:

Just so you know...

She? .. ( goes looking for the screenies again )

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

:? uhh.....if its a girl, why....why doe she have horns, and is a "sheep", female goats and antalope have horns, but don't Ewe's generaly have....none? I mean they don't fight with them, goats I'm not sure, they are differnat animals.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Antropomorphic goats might not necessarily follow the rules of their animal cousins. It'd be weird, but anything's really possible. I mean, we're questioning the visual gender characteristics of a sentient antropomorphic goat, here. Logic left the building long ago and is now well on her way to Abu Dabi.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

True enough. Apparently, Nekobolds, for example, don't like the water that much, seeing the conversation of Nalkul, Champo and Chiepoo. Yet there was a public bath at the Nay-Kobold Village. Go figure. :roll:

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And lets not forget, that Nekobolds somehow likes cheese, which actually is the essential food of it's more animal counterpart's mortal enemy. I don't like how they pictured the goat people, though. And a she? Where the heck did you get this information from?
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I said female goats have horns, its sheep that don't. I know a goat, I was there when she was born. Its just the horns on this animal look more like a sheep's, how they curl backwards and look "texture-segmented".

the horrble thing about some anthrophmorphic type 'races" is, well somone may see you as food, if you are anthro lettus, anthro fish, or what not. "hey whats that in the sky *hits over head and drags into the campfire*.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We're not debating whether female goats have horns, but rather HOW we can assume that that character is female. The screenshots I've seen don't have conclusive proof.

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

When you first saw Naello in Suikoden IV, did you think that it was a he? I sincerely thought that Naello was a girl at first glance! And i think the goat dude is a dude as well, not a dudette.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
unknown

Hidden Loyalty

10137 Potch
150 Soldiers
630 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to admit.. I loved the lizard tribe...... but I hate cats with a passion so the last one they added with mermaids was just to much for me.....
Adrian Magicent

Ever-Nameless, For It's Mysterious

528 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm with those for expanded information about the non-humans we already have more than adding a bunch of new races.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: