Suikoden Unique and Irenic Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Halo 2 on x-box live

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:36 pm    Post subject: Halo 2 on x-box live Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scarlet Assassin earlier offered me a match on this superb game over X box live and I got wondering if there were any other X box live players with a copy of Halo 2 that perhaps fancied joining us if we get playing at some point.

It was just a thought anyway, reply here if you do and maybe we can sort out a bit of a SuikoX deathmatch (in about a week or so when I get home that is).

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm still up for it PF, my gamertag is Mirror Soldier and you can reach me on AIM to set up a game time. I'm sure we can get some people together, and if you're good I might just let you join my clan. It's called "Howling Voice"

PWN3D!

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah, would that I had an X-box to play this glorious game on, sadly though I don't...

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Go and get it DHA, go and get it.

Scarlet, I'm back home from uni now so we'll sort this out soon. I am 5+ hours ahead of you time wise so hopefully we can sort a good time for the both of us! I'm looking forward to this.

Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

: sweat : would that I could Phil, but 1) I don't have an X-box (saving up for a new gaming system...) and 2) I only have $15.00 right now : sweat :

good gaming though, and good luck to you both
Go PF

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't understand the hype. I played both Halo and Halo 2. They're equally boring and pointless to me. They seemed like just another few games in thier genre. Explain to me what the allure and satisfaction of playing this series is about, because I'm lost.

^Actual quote!
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well if you don't like it you don't like it, not going to be alot I can say to change that but I think it's a really good FPS, not alot else to it Blue Thunder. I like the weapons, the setting, the story is...okay if confusing at times and it's a great laugh to play on multiplayer with your mates. Of course I'm a bit of the opinion the people you play with can make or break the multiplayer gaming experience of any game.

Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I personally despise the storyline and only play it with friends. It's one of those things that you can do with friends that requires idle banter and such nonsense. Naturally, that is why I love it but I would agree that the storyline is boring. I only play multiplayer.
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But not on live I take it Ninjar? Because otherwise you ought to be a part of the suikox match, so far it's just two of us, Scarlet and me, haha.

Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sadly I don't have an Xbox. I either play it with my cousin when he comes over here and brings it with him or over at other friends' houses. I'm not really all that good but I'm decent. I suck at any map besides midship or coagulation.
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's a free map pack Halo made me download before I started playing it on live for the first time, I didn't have a clue where I was going and stunk up the games for a bit but now I'm getting there.

Put me on most of the original levels and I'm ok because I know exactly where all the weapons are pretty much. Shame you can't have a game with us though Ninjar, nice avatar and signature you have going on at the moment as well by the way. I think Nalkul's voice in Suikoden 4 was pretty damn cool and I'm anti-lulu as well.

Edit: We just played and I think we did SuikoX's members proud byu winning the first game and then losing something like three in a row, good stuff. Me and Scarlet Assassin are pretty even players it seems, even in our ability to lose.

Jossef

Beshennye Berserki

95809 Potch
200 Soldiers
23 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I know this is old but I thought I'd dig it back up seeing as I haven't posted and I still play halo 2 online. I'd be up for it and my gamertag is, originally enough, Sir Spuderik

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, since someone else already dug it up, I might as well join in the festivities. I'm alright at Halo 2 online, I like to think - but I have to warn anybody that plays with me that there are a lot of maps/gametypes that I really can't stand, so you might have to endure some rampant swearing.

In any case, my XBox Live Gamertag is Cadak. I can usually be found playing about once a week, either on Monday or Thursday night, unless someone is actively inviting me to play.

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
MrMan

Secret Agent Men

180000 Potch
0 Soldiers
341000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ive been wanting to get X-box live for quite some time now, and perhaps I will get it as a birthday/chritmas present. If I do, then I'll let you know
Agahnim

Endurvakning

932410 Potch
200 Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Since there are already two other Tinto guys on Halo 2 Live, PF and Harrekki, may as well add myself here. My tag name is... wait for it.. Ganon Dun.

"The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience."
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: