Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Are you going to buy the Suikoden 4 memory card?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

So...will you buy it?
Yes, definitely
27%
 27%  [ 6 ]
Probably, but I won`t say for certain.
36%
 36%  [ 8 ]
Maybe...not sure yet
18%
 18%  [ 4 ]
Nah, I won`t bother.
18%
 18%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Are you going to buy the Suikoden 4 memory card? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You can read about it and see a picture here if you haven`t heard about it before:

http://play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-p-70-532-4-7.html

Just another random poll...I`m sorry if this has been asked, but I couldn`t find it anywhere. I`m just curious about how many people who`ll actually buy this. I`ll probably get it...it wasn`t that expensive IIRC. So, how about you guys?

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmmmm Since i really play rpg's i dont have any problems with my single memory card. But i guess it couldent hurt to get another. Depends how much shipping is.

Suikoden 5 didnt make me less of a fan; it restored my faith after the abomination that was suikoden 4.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kyojin Blight

5500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Looks pretty cool. If I can get some money gathered up before it is too late to buy, I'll probably order one and just showcase it instead of using it.

Swordsmen of Morricone

2109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd like to say 'no way. too expensive.' as I really don't like to spend more money than I need to on a game. (I don't even own many games, and all the equipment I own other than the PS2 itself was bought on sale.) But seeing as how I purchased my PS2 only because my friend/roommate's console didn't like the suikoden3 disc the day It came in the mail, and I pre-ordered a Japanese game-guide long before the game was released, and I all-in-all spent a small fortune on that game... Well, all I can say is "Maybe."
It is an awfully pretty memory card.

I just wish it came as an extra freebie with the game. One can dream.
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not gonna bother, because I don't really care for another memory card.
Sun_Quan

Luminous Army

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm...I might get it, if it becomes available in the US that is.
Alseid

The right King of all bastards

4938 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would if i could... But i have no way to make transactions on the net... and it is never gonna be available in Chile. EVER.

All the way to the edge of this world
Excalibur1027

The Dark Ones Own Luck

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
15000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Same here. I may get it if it comes to the US. But I really don't need another memory card right now. But then again, when the time comes that I actually do need one, it would be convinient to already have a spare, especially if it's a Suikoden memory card!

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Theres a suiko 4 memory card? :shock: I am low on memory, so I might as well preorder that along with the game.
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don`t really need more than one memory card, so I`ll probably just retire the one I`m using now when I get this. I doubt it`ll come to the US..you`ll probably have to order it online. But since my offical memory card purchased here in Norway works fine with NTSC games, I don`t see why a Japanese memory card wouldn`t work as well.

The All-Star Rock n' Breakdance Electronic Band from Shenzhen

237023 Potch
110 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Konami will not have all my money.

Fear our Vagueness.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

uhm, isn't this memory card going to be for the Japanese PS2s? If so no way am I paying $30 for a piece of plastic with pictures that I can't use.
Edge Riou

Brotherhood of Strife; Fate

311768 Potch
11 Soldiers
724673 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe, I do need another memory card.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As I said in my last post, I think they`ll be compatible with all versions of the PS2, since I can use a European memory card with American games.

Ghosts of Gor

2000 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The memory card looks like it's ment for the US playstation 2. It could also be for all versions of the PS2. I may get one. It depends if I have money around the time of release since they said that credit card transactions won't go through until after they ship the product.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: