Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

favorite area of study
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mukumuku

The Flying Squirrel Batallion of Tinto

10000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Health is the easyist subject.... All we do is watch videos and have guest speakers. But to be honost I really don't like school so no subject is my "favoirte".
MrMan

Secret Agent Men

180000 Potch
0 Soldiers
341000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ive always been best at math above all other subjects, but the wierd thing is that its not my favorite subject. for some reason, my favorite subject is english, though I do much more horribly in it compared to my math. It doesnt really make sense to me... I guess I like to write essays and poems
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The school i study at does not really have subjects but my last school did. My favourite subjects were defenitely English (which is a foreign language for me just so you know) and German (also a foreign language). I do not know why but i guess because i am quite good a foreign languages (most of the times even better than my native language :? ).
Subjects like math and chem were my least favourites.
Viktor2008

Army of Hades

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am not a big fan of school, but there is alot classes I do like.
Shop Class is a definate choice. Its basically a goof off class. All you do is work on cars, weld, cut, woodwork, paint, and sometimes, we do bookwork.

Guitar club is a good class. Every tuesday we get together for 1 hour and just jam away. Sometimes we get in trouble for being to loud.

Ag&Nat Resources class is fun. We get to go outside and plant trees, watch movies, and basically all we do is go outside. But its fun.

I like gym sometimes. We play football, and baseball mostly. But I like the weight room the best.

I like social studies to, but just cause of the teacher. He is a kick butt guy. Makes class easy.

Other than that I dont like school, its really just boring after that. There is alot of cool teachers though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorite subject is... probably English. <3 We read Shakespeare in my class, and I love his plays, such as The Merchant of Venice and Orthello. But anyway, I also like it because of the grammar part. I was the only one who enjoyed doing grammar work in my English class this year. xD

Rubber-ups include math and science. :D Math cause I get to sleep and science because we do experiments. <3 But after the experiments, we have to write reports with calculations. It's not hard; it's long.

Mukumuku wrote:
Health is the easyist subject.... All we do is watch videos and have guest speakers. But to be honost I really don't like school so no subject is my "favoirte".

Lucky! o_O My health/gym courses are hard. >_> We have to memorize a bunch of definitions and stuff. And my review was twenty-six pages. :/

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Anthropology 490R: Complexity and the City. Uttterly fascinating! It's all about human beings and how they change in city environments and what constraints are put on the body and mind by the City. Taught by a visiting Cambridge prof. and as captivating as anything. Hard as all get-out, but SO worth it!

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to very much thank my teacher for this. But the Japanese Language when I studied it in Highschool was the only class I looked forwared to everyday in school. By Senior year the class when from 2 classes full of 30 kids..to a group of 9 of us learning Japanese 4..and preparing to live there for a portion of the summer. When I first joined in 6th grade about 5 years ago, I never expected to have such a amazing teacher. I love the culture so much now that I"m going to be taking it in college soon aswell to hopefully master it enough to teach english over in japan.

White Wind Brigade

205407 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I love history! I'm not very into U.S. history, but that probably has a lot to do with having to hear it over and over again for years... I like all the stories in history and how everything relates to something else. I love to write and history always gives me ideas. (So I'm a history major now, of course)

Overall, I've never really liked school very much ever since I left elementary school... Even though I was nearly a straight "A" student. -But I did go to Japanese School on Saturdays for five years, and I loved that. So, I should say that I like Japanese too. Languages are very interesting.

Grasslands National Banana Appreciation Month!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Wex Daarus

Wind Bringer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

School-wise, I'd have to say Literature. Some of the symbolism and deeper meanings of stories I find more and more applicable to my life. Also when I find a good prose I just get so into it I can't put it down. I find it so amazing that I can almost be teleported anywhere just by following lines on a page.

Recently though, my creative side has been bursting and I've found many things that particularily catch my interest. One especially, theology and metaphysics. Books such as The Doors of Perception by Aldous Huxley. There are just so many interesting views on the world and new ways to look at things we do or see everyday of our life.

Also, my painting has been picking up steadily. I constantly find myself using new techniques I've never known before.

Overall I've been jumping around between so many different interests and keep finding great things in all of them.
Tokuro

White Storms

22016 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really like history... but to study by myself. School sucks they pass again and again a lot of useless crap. In highscool my favorite area was in the back of the building don't studying at all. Now I am in a university and my favorite thing is psicology... but I like history better
nocturne1337

Rebels of Truth

-963 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i love hsitory!

i also love science such as biology.... though i hate learing about genetic triats and alleles!

i dont like chemistry though!

ill need to get my grades up but my goal is to become some sort of brain doctor! jobs such as a nuerologist or a psychiatrist sound really appealing.
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Biology, mainly anatomy.
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I always liked P.E. ever since I was introduced to the subject. It's perfect for someone like me who's very kinesthetic. I am fairly good with other subjects as well, but none of them are as fun as P.E., in my opinion.
redxa3

Valence Turmeil

363113 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I love Mathematics, I mean it's challenging yet easy...I'm a B+ average but Math is definetely the best (A+ dudu)

Valence Turmeil
The Protectors of the Crimson Deep
Assassin01

Team Assassination

575125 Potch
200 Soldiers
900 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I myself am not a fan of mathematics mainly because of too many formulas and lots of working out. Personally its too much effort for me and i'm not very good at it. I'm mainly good at business management/marketing because i find it challenging and interesting and that there is always somthing new to learn in the in demand field of business.
MMan9000
Ralphy Leone Tensei
Lymsleia Falenas
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Educational All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: