Suikoden Utopian and Informational Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

another thread about... Jeane!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 5:04 pm    Post subject: another thread about... Jeane! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ok, I know she is an overly talked about topic almost as much talked about as Pesmerga and Yuber but I wanted to point out something...

you know how Konami's said "Every member of Jeane's family looks the same"

I heard that quote and immediately recalled how in Pokemon all the officer Jennys and nurse Joys also all looked the same(within their own families).

If Jeane's like that I don't see what's the fuss and why Jeane still seems pretty mysterious.. :roll:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hosnor

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha I mentioned the Jenny/Nurse Joy thing at Gamefaqs too. The S1 Jeane looks like a young woman, S2 Jeane looks serious, ans S3 has a laidback Jeane. S4's Jeane will probably hit on men with her giant breasts? :?
adrich

14500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: another thread about... Jeane! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nadistu wrote:
If Jeane's like that I don't see what's the fuss and why Jeane still seems pretty mysterious.. :roll:

Even if all the members of Jeane's family do look alike which, by the way, is not absolute confirmed fact, there's still the question of why/how. Unlike the Jenny/Joy thing in Pokemon which just is with no real explanation, there would have to be a reason behind shared appearanced of the Jeanes which still leaves us with a mystery.
Reed

Cloak-and-Sword

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In the list of Suikoden 4 characters Blue Moon mentions that Jeane cannot be a vampire because Sierra would have noticed. Is that a reference to something from Suikogaiden?

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well in the first suikogaiden sierra noticed that rean pennburb's maid was turned to a vampire. SO she lets nah deal with her and she goes after rean.

I cant believe were comparing suikoden to pokemon here....

Suikoden 5 didnt make me less of a fan; it restored my faith after the abomination that was suikoden 4.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

maybe you that is right , there was a small diffrent between jeane in s1 s2 s3
but you will never know for sure.
Kyojin Blight

5500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Either way, she still looks damn good, and you'll get to fight with her in Suikoden IV.

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

<crackpot>I still think Jeane's some kind of powerful rune saga ala Magus or she's a Sindar. </crackpot>

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It would be cool if Jeane was from Sindar, I want to know more about them... </Off-topic>
ubertronmanguy

The Hundred Acre Wood Soldier Guys

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jeane along with Viki and Leeknat are the keepers of the balance in the world of suikoden. They have joined forces to guide the world in the right direction.Well that's what I think anyway. Also I would be very upset if it turned out that each Jeane was actually a different person like in pokemon.
Edge Riou

Brotherhood of Strife; Fate

311768 Potch
11 Soldiers
724673 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My theory was that Jeane was a Sindar. That is what I have always thought.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I believe Jeane is the same person in eash S1-S4 and a rune bearer a true rune that is still unknown, since you fight with her in S4 I can only hope to see what she can do.

Maybe her rue rune grants her powers like Yuber's which no one knows its limits :?

I would also like to see Yuber in S4 :D
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hate the multiple Jeane theory. I simply hate it.

I would rather Jeane be the same one, and is simply some elusive being we know not about... Like a Mistress of Sirens perhaps, which would explain why the men are helpless against her, and how it didn't have effect of Kidd, who's a kid, leading to her having to erase his memory, as well as how Koruku recognise her probably because a dog can smell her out...
Kyojin Blight

5500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mercenary wrote:
I believe Jeane is the same person in eash S1-S4 and a rune bearer a true rune that is still unknown, since you fight with her in S4 I can only hope to see what she can do.

Maybe her rue rune grants her powers like Yuber's which no one knows its limits :?

I would also like to see Yuber in S4 :D

Well, it is highly possible that Jeane is the same woman in Suikoden I through III, but I'm not sure about IV. There just isn't enough information on her to really verify an answer. Even if Konami announced that they all look like each other, that still is sort of a weird mystery. Just think about it... a village full of Jeanes. Mmmm. *ahem*
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mercenary, she's doesn't have a true rune. that's official information.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: