Suikoden United and Inspirational Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Your current educational situation.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After all teachers agreed, that my future doesn't lie in school, I am now in some kind of practical. It's called EQJ and means something like "A good start in the working life for teenager". It's quite nice. 40 hours each week. I work on a PC and with friendly colleagues.

The Fool
Br4ve

Team Brave

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Currently doing a BA in Sport management and Human resource management and enjoying it. This is my first semester and exams are coming up pretty soon but I find myself spending more time on message boards like this and playing suikoden II...not a good sign.

Even at his most powerless mans existance is never without meaning...
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm in a technology school now and i chose Automotive and Engineering...
It was pretty good as i'm making a caliper this term and i made a small house using woods last time in engineering... I didn't choose engineering anymore this semester, the classes are full :)
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Today is the first day of my final semester (hopefully) at UNLV. Four classes, Tuesday-Thursday schedule, couple Philosophy classes, World Lit 2, and Behavior Modificication.

Can't believe I'm 16 weeks away from a degree that I will get absolutely no use from! Wahoo! :D *ponders future flipping burgers and facepalms*

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Assassin01

Team Assassination

575125 Potch
200 Soldiers
900 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm currently studying a Diploma of Marketing at Tertiary Education. Currently i'm finding the course to be really interesting with the occasional boring class every now and again. However i'm taking a learning attitude towards the course and hopefully at the end of the year i will be able to suceed in finishing the course and getting my Diploma which will go well with my resume.
MMan9000
Ralphy Leone Tensei
Lymsleia Falenas
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am currently going to school for a degree in Business Administration and either a minor in Information System or Marketing. I am leaning towards marketing, since after this semester I had a marketing class and I really enjoyed it, but I am unsure of the opportunities in this field and dont know if I will be able to secure a good job. As a person in the information systems field there are always help needed with computers so job availability is a little bit better in my honest opinion.

This is a change for me since last semester I was a duel major in Accounting and Information systems, more involved with Accounting really then information systems, but I was still in the duel major program. However, this choice was too stressful for me and I was going insane with the amount of work I was getting, mostly from accounting and I was just losing my mind. I had no free time for myself and I definately need free time.

Sun's Vicegerent

Divine Judgement

777674 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm currently taking a degree in Hospitality Management, with Fashion Design on the side as a diploma. I can't say my interest lies in Hospitality Management, but I don't mind studying it either. It's a backup plan for me, incase one day I fail to do what I want.

You've got to expect the worst sometimes and so I'm making sure I don't fall head first.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm currently a sophmore. Getting ready for the MCAS and the quarterly.
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I graduated from University a few months back and am now working on getting into the PhD program at UC Berkeley in Japanese Archaeology...

I thought when I graduated that I was SO done with school and that I NEVER wanted to go back...yeah, I started to miss it. I think there's something seriously wrong with me! ;)

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Onimaru

Perverted Old Men

3407 Potch
954 Soldiers
86 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh yay! A thread to brag about my degree! (i'm very proud of myself for actually getting into college after a four year hiatus)

I just started the long road to getting my Bachelors in Science, Majoring in Video Game Art and Design at the Art Institute. Infact, I'm supposed to be working on a project right now. But yeah, anyone know anything about the Art Institue? They have a great reputation in our local area, but I dont know if nationwide (or even world wide) they are regarded as a crap/good/great school.

I hate you Onimaru.
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've heard of it, and as far as I know it's certainly gaining a reputation! THat is SO cool that you're doing that--I thought about doing something like that but then....didn't. I'm not sure why. O_o

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After completing my philosophy final exam this evening, I have brought my undergraduate "career" to an end. All that remains is to get the paper that says so.

In August, I start at the University of Pittsburgh on my master's degree in East Asian studies. I will be focusing on history of science in Japan and/or linguistics and languages. I have yet to decide for sure, but it will be within that range.

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm finishing up my freshman year at community college. It's different than what I thought it would be, but I don't mind. Besides, for me it's free. Gogo Baccalaureate Scholarship. :P Oh, I'm majoring in modern language.
Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A senior (4th year) student at University of Indonesia. Majoring in bussiness administration, minoring in finance. For finance, most things they teach here is about stock markets and investment management, which I actually didn't really care about. Will graduate (if everything goes well) at the end of the year. My university is like, number 100 something in the world, not the best university, but life's nice here so far.

Right now, I was an on-job-trainee at the finance division of a well known multinational french oil company. The job is nice, the pay is not if you're not an actual employee there. Should I ever got accepted there, money is the least problem I would ever think.

2934 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am in my third year in CS (computer science) at George Mason University, and have 10 classes left before I graduate (so I'll hopefully be graduating sometime in 2009). I used to be a Political Administration major in community college (basically a sub major of Government) in '05, and it bored me to death, so I switched to CS on a whim after doing some research on it, and have been much happier ever since. The hardest classes I've taken so far are a computer engineering course based on digital logic design of circuits, discrete math, and of course, physics.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Educational All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: