Suikoden Urgent and Illusional Knowledge Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Net fishing
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know about the locations of armour sets but i know one i think and thart is one part of the Pirate King set i can't remember which one though you just net fish at the Pirates nest.

You get Ocean rune Pieces around the Deserted Island's Water i don't know other locations though but other Suikox Users should know. :?
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Champion's Rune stops all fights with monsters that you can "Release". It depends on your level whether you will be able to avoid Leviathan.

I believe the Pirate King Shoes is the only special set equipment you can get while net fishing, and it can be obtained outside the Nest of Pirates. As for ocean rune pieces, you can find a lot of them outside the Nest of Pirates too, as well as Obel/Mordo, Deserted Island, Iluya and I've also gotten a few around the treasure islands of Lime Shelf, Mountain Mass and Donut.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Someone just told me that the total amount of luck in your three parties affects the quality of the items you fish up. Truth?

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

that is true. just equip some rings that increase your luck and you'll be set.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The person who mentioned this to me (Lancet Jades) Definately did a bit more than that. He had 3 luck rings, people with the highest natural luck, as much luck gear as possible, and I think he rubbed some rabbits feet on the game itself.

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

just do all that except for rubbing the rabbits feet. just cast your net and let it stay there for about 5-8 minutes and check to see what you hauled in. with all that luck you'll get the best things in no time.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: