Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who're your favorite characters in III
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarkCalibur

46980 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Chris: the badass chick who can kill anyone without the help of a rune
Cecile: her dedication to thomas really made me love her
Geddoe: the badass silent Raijin(Thunder God)
Thomas: he's not a fighter,he's not a true rune bearer, but he's a better leader than all three main characters combined ...he deserves to be the tenkai star
Luc: he rules...he's not ur typical bad guy-tries-to-destroy-the-world he wanted to save it ..ok his attitude always change S1:a complete childish luc *huggles* S2: a cold silent Luc who saved us many times S3: a now badass luc who wants to save the world by killing everyone who lives in it
Jacques: i love this character so much that words cant express it
Caesar: i love him cause despite his age(i shouldn't have said that cause i dont know how old he is :p)his a good strategist not the best...ok am i the only one who thinks he's always asleep or stoned?!

i love many characters in the game ill just try to remember who they were
superangelo128

18698 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cecile- new favorite character! I just loved her personality, dedication to Thomas, and she looks so cute in her armor! And I liked how she looked up to Chris.

Luc- To tell the truth I didn't care about Luc till 3. I just liked his redesign and his reasons for being the villain.

Sarah- She was so sweet and elegant especially to Luc. I just really felt for her

Yuber- I dunno I just liked his love for chaos, his coolness, his awesome double swords and the Eight-Fold Rune!

Chris- I liked her the most out of all the main characters, I just liked her personality a lot

Sgt. Joe- This is the first talking Suikoden animal I cared about. He was just so composed and cool. Awesomeness!

Viki- I love Viki in every Suikoden game!

Emily- She's probably one of my favorite fist fighters. She's good in battle and looks decent too.

Ayame- Although I like Kasumi more, Ayame is more "badass" and ninja-like than her, and I love her Shrike Rune animation

Thomas- I liked him as a Tenkai since he was diffferent. He had a likable personality, could speak, and developed a bit and had a heartwarming story. More tenkais need to be like him

Liangshan

1368 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Geddeo
Joker
Hugo
Futch
Bright

-IT IS THAT WHICH MAKES US DIFFERENT THAT BRINGS US TOGETHER.-
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: