Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who're your favorite characters in III
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
I hate the game's music so much that I just blast some good ol' metal during the entire experience.

Heh, Suikoden III was so quiet, you wouldn't even notice there was music.

...or was there any music at all?

I would have liked a few of the Suikoden III characters better if they were not so quiet.
blight2345432

Magicians of Gregminster

6795 Potch
66 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i would have to say chris was my favorite character she was so damn powerful and when she would do heavy damage she would almost always kill whatever she was fighting except for bosses
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I go with the Seargent. His persona was just astonishing great in this game. And he could kick-ass!
BlackKnightYuber

320868 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Juan! God love his lazy carcass. Of course, equip him with a Yellow Scarf, and he's awake from the start of the battle, in full-berserk mode. Juan is an absolute monster-pimp. ;) I found Emily and Nei to be extremely useful as well. All 3 made it into my final party.
Harmony

Hugging Hippies

82515 Potch
0 Soldiers
93935 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here we go! In no particular order ((I don't think I could ever order them x_x))

Fred -- He's such a spazz! I love him. He's pretty good in battle too, and one of my usual 6.

Edge -- Keeping in mind that this was the first Suikoden game I played, I was all "Holy! He has a talking sword!". He's just so calm and cool ;)

Cecile -- Sweet, spazzy little girl, and pretty much the only half decent fighting power you have in Thomas' chapters until you figure out how to cancel Juan's stupid rune.

Futch and Bright -- These two have a permanent spot in my little party. They're just so freaking strong together. And Futch is just so nice :)

Nash -- Mysterious, funny as hell, and great stats. Except for luck, but that just adds to his appeal for some reason. I always use him. His looks don't hurt either ;)

Lilly -- A lot of people hate her. I find her absolutely hillarious.

Albert -- Tall dark and handsome. I mean - just all around awsome. Smooth, collected, devious ((I suck at describing people, is it that obvious?)). He'd better be in another game o_o

Yuber -- He just kills things :P Yet for some reason he seems a little childish, and some of the things he says amuse me.

Sasarai -- Pretty decent mage, and adorable to boot! He's always so happy looking. Awww <3

Belle -- She's actually pretty usefull. I can't remember her strengths off the top of my head ((I think I used her as a defensive/healing mage)), but she's stronger than she looks.

Rody -- I didn't find him particularly reliable in combat, but he's just so damn cute!

Emily -- Possibly the strongest fist-fighter in the game. She can land, what, 6 hits in a row?

Thomas -- Why can't more tenkai stars be like him? He's sweet, nervous, and trying to do the best he can to make things better for everyone.
Drago

Unknown Warriors of Kooluk

500 Potch
2 Soldiers
13571 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would have to go with Geddoe hes an all around good guy, he has some strong magic and hes a good swordsman. Whats not to like about him hes a disciplined leader, he is quiet smart and not to mention he is full of suprises.
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hugo - Cliche maybe, but I still like him.

Geddoe - For having the best true rune ever. True Lightning!

Chris - I just like her as a character. Most of the time.

Sgt Joe - Pretty awesome for a duck.

Ace and Jacques - Likable characters.

Futch - So much better than he was in Suikoden and Suikoden II.

Hallec - Gotta like the Nameless Lander.

Sasarai - Apart from him having True Earth instead of True Wind, he was better than Luc in every way.

Albert - I wish this guy was our strategist instead of Ceaser.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Albert Silverberg - Although I liked Caesar's design much better (reminds me of myself, and of course - that's awesome), Albert is just a much more interesting character. At first glance he doesn't seem like much, but scratching below the surface, one realizes he is actually responsible for most of the events in Suikoden III itself, and even puts Lucretia (also known as the "mind reader" and/or "fortune teller") to shame.

Sgt. Joe - Ducks are fun. Sgt. Joe, although serious in nature, was still a duck - and ducks are great.

Nash - I was very impressed by the way he was implemented as a main character with little reference to his Suikogaiden adventures. I think most of just enjoy speculation who is wife is and why he now uses throwing daggers instead of swords, well thats for me at least. I wish he hadn't changed so much since Suikogaiden though, I kind of liked the youth aspect he had.

Ace! - The man is comedy gold, ok maybe bronze at best but still! His light hearted antics of dealing with finances and his arguments with Joker make you take the game less seriously, which is needed in the Suikoden series.
conan-kun

3636 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sarah - she is an excellent mage and is so elegant! >_<

Luc - I just love this character since I saw him in suiko1 ^^

Sasarai - I love his happiness xD
Hikoichi

The Tiger On The Storm!

107585 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hugo - Good use of wind magic,and have a good combo attacks.

Sgt.Joe - That duck is the THE DUCK!His style "rocks"! :D

Luc - In this Suikoden,I liked to play as him in the final chapter.His new style was the best at all games...

Flame Champion - Why We Can't play as him???

Emily - The little Ronnie Bell...xD

Edge - The new Star Dragon Sword owner,I liked to use him at the final battle.

Futch - Now with Humphrey's sword...that was good for some battles.

Thomas - Run that castle was hard,isn't,why don't we give the credits to the tenkai,the non-main character,Lord Thomas,Why he wasn't the new flame champion??Why he had that little stats and that fear of stairs??

RH : Fierce Tiger

I have a training to complete...
and friends to help...
So,Master I won't let me down!!
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ayame - First girl ninja in the series other than Kasumi, and the first one that wore an outfit that actually would work for ninja-work. Plus she's from Highland and her blinding speed with the Shrike rune was pretty much instant KO for any enemy. The only issue I had was her S rating at 'counter-attack' but she NEVER did counter! >.<

Fred - First tank character I've used in any Suikoden, the only other I've gone the full tank setup with was Isabel, another Maximillian :) Anyhow, Fred's defense was top class, I mean practically nothing could hit him, and if they did it was like 1 damage. Add a draining rune and he heals himself, in fighting the true water rune my whole party died except Fred, who won the ensuing war of attrition just because he was unkillable.

Piccolo - Only really useful in Thomas' chapters but man was this guy funny! I mean what about his unique rune that makes him grow big and step on the enemy - awesome stuff.

Mel - Again has to be one of the funniest characters in the game, BAM BAM BAM she shows that puppet who's boss! Add to this that you can increase fire magic attunement to increase her devil-doll rune damage, and the fact that she scores an S in Lightning magic making her faster with it that Geddoe mr True Lightning himself!

Eyepatches of the Faith

397934 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gee, I can only wonder who my absolute favorite character in Suikoden 3 was. *marinates on that*

Yes, I'm a total Geddoe fangirl. Come on, who amongst us didn't cheer when he punched that d00d in LeBuque?

Right on his heels was Nash. Nash is such an enigma in 3 [you really do learn a lot more about him if you play the Gaidens] but you can't help but have a place in your heart for a guy that is so smooth.

And finally I love Aila - she's one of the best developed characters in the game.

Riders on the Storm

29081 Potch
43 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I liked Geddoe's band of mercenaries, and enjoyed how they interacted with each other, especially during the first 3 chapters. I wouldn't have minded if the entire game was played from Geddoe's perspective, personally.

I also liked Thomas and the castle band of misfits. Thomas chapters always felt the most Suikodenish to me, out of all the Suikoden 3 perspectives.
Rowler Majuka

Crimson Knights

3000 Potch
0 Soldiers
122304 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. Chris: I know, a lot of you are gonna roll your eyes at this, but hell, Chris is my favorite character. She's a knight, she's one hell of a commander, and she kicks *** three ways to sunday! The Father Search WAS I admit, a tad too cliche, especially the end part of it, but hey, at least it's not a guy looking for his father right? XD Oh yeah, SILVER ROCKS!
2. Geddoe: Now, personally, Geddoe is the exact kind of guy that most fangirls drool over, i saw that almost the second i played as him. Me, since i'm a self respecting guy, I say yes, he is extremely kick ***. The reason? He uses a sword, he has the True Lightning Rune(my favorite :D),.........and he has an EYEPATCH!!
3. Percival: Percival is just crazy funny. As my friend says "He'd flirt with anything that had two legs, a chest, a cute face, and was Blonde". Personally, i think he should've been a spy like Nash XD
Splendid Monkey

Monkey`s Mad Marauders

96384 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've always thought of Suikoden III as having the best character-lineupin the series. My favorites, in no perticular order are:

Queen: I just think she's a hell of a woman even though she wasn't that great in actual gameplay.

Geddoe: As stated before: cool character with lots of surprises.

Lucia: Great improvement over Suikoden II. Badass woman!

Chris: Deep character. I LOVE her character design!

Sgt. Joe: True soldier and respectable person
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 13 of 14

Jump to: