Suikoden United and Illegal Knowledge Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who're your favorite characters in III
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shula

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well i'm playing SIII for the first time right now(im on Hugo's third chap.) and my fave so far is... Sgt. Joe!! I thought the duck people would have been lame(well ok most are) but I just liked him for some reason :oops:
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

At the moment my favourite characters are more than just one... I like Geddoe, because he seems obviously to be a real cool character and Aces and Jokers interaction is pretty funny (I am just chapter one with Ged). The last person is at the moment Salome. Okay, his barber should be banned from Zexen, because he was really cruel to let something like this on Salomes head. Nevertheless he is a smart person and the only one of the mighty ducks... er, mighty knights who is not dumb, or a maniac, arrogant or strange. So it's obviously him for me.

The Fool
SierrasKnight

463 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorite characters are Geddoe, Chris, Jeane ( of course. ), Viki ( naturally ), Watari and Ayame. Chris Jeane and Viki for obvious reasons, Geddoe for reason i dunno, i just like him, and Watari and Ayame cause i like ze Ninja :mrgreen:
Malvagio

Liberatori di Inferno

26524 Potch
63 Soldiers
123938 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I liked Lilly Pendragon the best...I thought it was so interesting she was brought into the series as playable when she was a child NPC in Suikoden II. Even though she yaps her mouth more then she is useful, at least she owns up with her combination of magic and swordmanship skills. Lilly can be useful with the Thunder Rune and a high grade weapon. :P

"Devoted Protector of Lord Logg and Lady Valeria"
Drago

Unknown Warriors of Kooluk

500 Potch
2 Soldiers
13571 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Personally i liked Geddoe, Chris, and some others like Percival i dont know why but i like knights i just think they are cool i also like Borus and Leo............ thats really all i can think about right now.....
red stuff

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Geddoe and co. are not only my favorite characters in SIII, they're also my favorite characters in the entire series outside of V. When I first played the game, I did Geddoe's chapters last and I totally regretted that I didn't play 'em earlier.
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wanna say my favorite character is muto cause he was full of laughs to me((well favorite support)) my favorite attack was cecile cause cecile did have potentional if trained.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Caesar, just for the facial expressions alone.

Stupid Sexy Flanders!

1757439 Potch
4444 Soldiers
4225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am going to say Landis just because he is so creepy...and ruins every single one of the plays. Plus, he was good enough to be in my final party.

Not all ninja codes are brewed equally. Here at Shinobi, we use the choicest Bavarian hops that are ripened to perfection. One sip and we will have you saying...nothing.
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll have to say that the 12th Unit of the Harmonian Southern Frontier Defense Force is my favorite crew out of Suikoden III. I like Geddoe, because of his usefulness in combat and his awesome character and personality. I also like Jacques because I can connect my own personality with his. The same goes to the duo of Ace and Joker because they make for the best duo in Suikoden III (in my opinion, at least). I also liked Queen because of her un-cliche character as a female character, and Aila to complete the bunch.
crushedvelvet

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I liked all of Geddoe's team but Jacques was my fave.

Out of the Zexen Knights my faves (besides Chris) were Salome and Percival.

This is the only Suiko game I've played where I actually liked the villains. I'm both a Yuber and Luc fangirl and I know Yuber is a total menace (to say the least) there's something very fascinating and endearing about him.

I also really liked Nash and Sasarai. If anything Nash has gotten even hotter as he's got older and Sasarai is such a good character overall.

I also loved seeing Viki, Jeane and Futch back again. I loved that Little Viki came into the picture. So many hours of discussion and theories. Is she the same Viki or is she a younger member of a tribe of Vikis? Who knows?

Futch and Bright rocked. When I remembered to get him he remained a permanent member of my team. Aila was also invaluable in my team. Her sheild and earth runes helped me tremendously earlier in the game, particularly when fighting the two headed turtle on the mountain path when Geddoe's team are visiting Caleria.

Fred was funny but I could never figure out if Rico was a girl or a boy? I'll probably find out if I do an investigation on him/her.

I think I enjoyed this game so much because you did see so many characters and their stories continued throughout another part of their lives.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CAPTAIN PLANET

Headstrong

317417 Potch
2460 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rody, Elaine, Estella, Sasarai, Futch, Jeane, Viki, Ayame, etc. Too many good characters!!
ard, save the dirty talk for when we meet!
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In Suikoden III, I have to say I was a sucker for the villains, they were more favorable in practically every way to me.

Luc - Insanely strong magician, with a true rune (my prefered wind element) and was in previous installments.

Albert - The new Leon Silverberg, but considerably more dark. I love how he orchestrates such a wide scale war for his own ends and everyone involved never suspects him. He will be in a future Suikoden for sure.

Yuber - I like to look at Yuber as a non nonsense villain, he shows up, attempts to kill you, or just kills some non playable character, then dissapears, he doesn't waffle on about plans, he just wants chaos.

I also liked the new nation of the Zexen Confederacy, and the group of Knights that came with them, Chris and Salome in particular, they stretched beyond the typical "big strong knight with a love of his country" stereotype.
Firefly

Wednesday's Army

20952 Potch
328 Soldiers
225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sasarai, Chris, Augustine and Nash were my favorites.

1031726 Potch
422 Soldiers
125 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gonna have to go with Zamza here. Maybe Oulan, Viki, Millie (once you get the Gate Rune), oddly Miklotov in battle but not for story... the exact opposite for Sid, he's for looks only, he sucks in battle... for the trouble you go through to get her, shouldn't Anita have been way better? Oh, and Rina > Eilie anyday.

EDIT: Oh look who's a dumbass... I thought it said Suikoden II.

For III, lemme see here... um... Geddoe, Landis (together, they got 2 eyes :) ), Augustine (strictly for use in battle), Aila, Yuber, Guillaume (only kidding, hell no) and DANZIG. I hate the game's music so much that I just blast some good ol' metal during the entire experience.

Nikea- "Want to see my super duper special moves?"
Me- "No, shut up and dance, bitch."
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14

Jump to: