Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What Suikoden race do you prefer? [possible spoilers]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What Suikoden race do you prefer?
Human
30%
 30%  [ 29 ]
Elf
10%
 10%  [ 10 ]
Dwarf
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Kobold
8%
 8%  [ 8 ]
Winger
15%
 15%  [ 15 ]
Ney-Kobold
10%
 10%  [ 10 ]
Lizard
4%
 4%  [ 4 ]
Duck
8%
 8%  [ 8 ]
Other
9%
 9%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 96

Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I chose humans because, well, I am a human, and because mostly the human characters are more interesting compared to the other races. But that's just my personal opinion on things.

Elves and Wingers come in at a close second though.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Wingers have been quite an interesting race in the Suikodens, and racial diversity is usually central to Suikoden's plot, I think all the races we've had were pretty good, and not just in there for the hell of it, which is important.
PesmergaS

Fallen Angel

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I chose elves because I always admired elves, because of their culture and their looks too, and of course their skills as sharpshooters.

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Well, I chose elves because I always admired elves

Well well well, looks like another elf-fan we got here. I've always liked elves as well. Well, just elves in general. I would have chosen elves in the poll, if Suikoden elves weren't very racist. Their racist attitude annoys me quite a bit (I'm looking at you, Urda!). But given that elves in general are racist species, it's not really a surprise in itself. Nevertheless, I like elves in Suikoden just because they look cool with the ears and stuff.
CAPTAIN PLANET

Headstrong

317417 Potch
2460 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ryusei wrote:
Quote:
Well, I chose elves because I always admired elves

Well well well, looks like another elf-fan we got here. I've always liked elves as well. Well, just elves in general. I would have chosen elves in the poll, if Suikoden elves weren't very racist. Their racist attitude annoys me quite a bit (I'm looking at you, Urda!). But given that elves in general are racist species, it's not really a surprise in itself. Nevertheless, I like elves in Suikoden just because they look cool with the ears and stuff.

I've always been an elf fan as well. Though, I do agree that they need not be so racist. Konami went a little over the top with Urda, but oh well. I enjoy their culture and most of them look cool. I also like how tall they are, as opposed to elves pictured for Christmas and such. Dwarves and Beavers cover the height thing pretty well.

I like humans, but they're common in this world. It's fun to see something different.
ard, save the dirty talk for when we meet!
Assassin01

Team Assassination

575125 Potch
200 Soldiers
900 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know in this situation i would normally pick humans, however i have recently distributed a liking to the Nay Kobald race cause they are just peaceful and likeable to me. I kinda want Chiepoo to expand his business towards other continents in the Suikoden world. This will also mean that we may see an increase in the Nay Kobald appearance in the 108 Stars Of Destiny in future Suikoden games.
MMan9000
Ralphy Leone Tensei
Lymsleia Falenas
Shagami

Magatsuhi

134625 Potch
10 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

what about them beavers? they are so cuddley looking >>

Divine Judgement

777674 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted for the Elves. I do like the humans, but I tend to think they're a little bit too common.

Elves, on the other hand, are quite unique and stylish. The only thing I did not like about them was the fact their sometimes a bit too racist. Other than that, they are pretty cool. I especially liked Rubi from the first series.

Perverted Old Men

3407 Potch
954 Soldiers
86 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I went with human because there's nothing I can really say that I dont like about them. There are certain aspects of all the other sub-races that I don't agree with, but hey, that's them i suppose. My favorite WOULD be the dwarves, if they had a little more depth than "We like to build doomsday devices and dig holes" Bergen was actually one of my favorite characters in SV

I hate you Onimaru.
Overdose

Space Monkey Punks From Japan

349252 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I choose humans just down to personal Pride, I'm human and always seem to choose human characters in RPG games for my own character. May be dull and boring but I like me humans.

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ferrouslupusrex

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kobolds definitely because they are whey cool and smart.
Ryu

The Sunwall Army

83872 Potch
100 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Has anyone else ever questioned why the "Cat" people lived on an island? The domestic cats, which ney-kobolds were modeled after, HATE WATER. If anything, the Ney-Kobolds from SIV should honestly be replaced with a different tribe of ducks. I don't know, i guess this is just another thing i hated about SIV.

"If you beat a dead horse vigorously enough, it's constant twitching and juttering will at least give an assembulence of activity." ~Yahtzee, from The Escapist:Zero Punctuation
Sierra's sister

Night Wanderer

202901 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm...I would prefer vampires, since I'm a vampire myself... :*laugh*:

But if that not allowed, I prefer half-breed elf and dwarf...

That's not allowed too? Well, okay, elf.

The reason I don't choose human...mortal is foolish and barbarians being. They killed each other, aren't they?

"H-huh? What? I got too many karma???"
-Sierra's sister usual idle banter
natsun7gem

Natsun gem of Aronia

37113 Potch
14 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Me..... WINGERS!!!
hohoho...I could fly, cross the sea....I'll sleep on sky.....
Oh, what a beautiful world!
I'm looking for a same path, that I couldn't find in the past......

genne atreides aka natsun gem
Wind Rune

640 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

normally i would say human but that is so cliche. so i'm going to say elves. good in all around stats
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: