Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What Suikoden race do you prefer? [possible spoilers]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What Suikoden race do you prefer?
Human
30%
 30%  [ 29 ]
Elf
10%
 10%  [ 10 ]
Dwarf
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Kobold
8%
 8%  [ 8 ]
Winger
15%
 15%  [ 15 ]
Ney-Kobold
10%
 10%  [ 10 ]
Lizard
4%
 4%  [ 4 ]
Duck
8%
 8%  [ 8 ]
Other
9%
 9%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 96

Artificity

Ronery Puratoon

17923 Potch
0 Soldiers
750 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Since we're going by personal preference here... I'd have to choose the Winghorde. Simply because they're particularly creepy yet strangely adorable.

Also, they have Sid. His eccentricities win the internet.

Pilage and Plunder

77740 Potch
208 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I choose other because I wasn't sure if werewolf counted as Human or not. Come on guys are you overlooking how awesome Bob was and he was a werewolf. The only one to my knowledge. I would want to be a werewolf because they are awesomely strong and fast. Its even better when you have the rune Bob had which let him transform whenever he wanted.

Nameless Lands : Chikei - Avenging Star
Sig art by ardPSiko

All I want out of Life it to be a monkey of moderate intelligence who wears a suit.
Pierrot Le Fou

Rain Dogs

37957 Potch
0 Soldiers
196054 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wingers are my favorite. I liked the three playable ones, Chaco the most eventhough hes a little bastard when you first meet him. He adds to the comic relief if you have him in your group in various parts of II. Sid made me laugh, I liked how his passion was to scare people for his own enjoyment, harmless. And Landis never left my party in III after I got him, for style points mainly, like what he said when you kick him out of your party:

"I'll be waiting in your grave!"
I had to read that a couple times because usually the things characters say are farewells, and nothing too exciting. I read that and said, "Huuwaah??"

The music for their village was awesome and the building structures were unique, as well as the things you found in their cottages. I really hope they elaborate on the Winghorde in the future, it seems to me that they'll likely be left out in the later Suikodens.

Kobolds are my second favorite, then the dwarves. Speaking of dwarves, why aren't they getting any respect huh?? I guess its because Twaikin was lame yea? (he didn't have a beard, what kind of dwarf is that!?) I hope we get a few SODs that are dwarves in V.

And also, I had no idea the ducks had so many fans! Sheesh, of course you are all entitled to your opinions and everything; but I still cant see why they're a fan favorite.
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted for elves. I'm always excited to see what new elves come to every Suikoden game, and which village they come from, whether it be in the island nations or in Toran. I also like seeing what wacky hair colors the elves have in every game.
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kobolds are the best. They are strong fighter (don't mention Gengen... what a shame for the whole race... ;= just kidding) and loyal as hell.

The Fool
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm really a big Winghorde fan. I mean their look is really appealing to me for some reason. The reason I choose wingers is because the they creep most of the other races out, which makes me like them a lot. My favorite one up until now is Landis, who never left my party after I got him. He is that cool. Another reason I like him so much is because he uses a scythe, which is a really unique weapon to have. That, and the way he acts like he knows the grim reaper and all(maybe he really knows him). If yoy want a good laugh just choose Landis as the narrator or a as a character in any of the plays and it'll always turn into a tragedy!
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So far, all the "cool' charaters have been human. And by cool i mean interesting. Although I am parch to Wingers.

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sydnee

Gender Bender

52300 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like Elves and Humans. Yeah, Nay-Kobold too :mrgreen:

~ Securing the safety of mone---I mean uhh...people of Island Nations ~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sharla

A.L.F. Squad C

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Nay-kobolds for me Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm quite fond of the Nay-kobolds, since I like cats, and think they are one of the most beatiful creatures on Earth. Cute and deadly...

I also enjoyed their village, which was really funny lookin and "cat-like", and also their way of using their own claws in combat rather than weapons...
Schala-Kid

Sol Incorruptible

68845 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I went with Humans. I don't really like using the other races much, but that doesn't make me racist, does it? :o
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I prefer human though... I just love the way they interact and stuff :) and well... i am a human :mrgreen:
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Humans because well, I always go with Humans no matter what I do or play even if it gives me a weakness in whatever I do. Kobolds are my number two choice, Ridley was freaking badass, with Winghorde coming in at number three for Landis being so useful to everyone.
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to say humans. The human characters in the series have been more complex in their personalities and motivations.

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Definately humans are my preferred race. So far all the main heros and the strategists have been human, so they have the dominant power. Elves are overall too xenophobic for me to really get attached to, and it seems like they're pushing the Kobold race to the side in favor of new ones, but humans always remain a constant. Plus, all the most attractive females have been human :D

~Uguu!~
Masa

Fightin' Nac Mac Feegle

418570 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I guess, again, I am the lone shining light for dwarves. Sigh.

So yeah, I think the dwarves are the shiznit. Especially the Suikoden 1 Dwarves. As much as having Twaikin (and those other Spoiler-ish dwarves) were, I'd like to see a dwarf with a penchant for technology. Use 'em as the next elevator characters. Or trickster. Something. I think it's time dwarves got past 'really liking to dig a lot'.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: