Suikoden Utopian and Illegal Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Languages
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alas, SuikoCastle is gone *sniffle*...

As for Suikoden 2, there are no Sindarin symbols anywhere except for Kahn's protective barrier used in the battle against Neclord. There are plenty of two-headed snake references in the White Deer Inn ruins though.

And of course the Suikoden 2 map which you can see in the Suikoden 2 manual, which says "gensos uikoden" at the top and various names on of general places on the map itself.

And just so you know, the Resurrection Rune does not use Sindarin. In Suikoden 1 or in Suikoden 2. it uses some made-up language no one has been able to identify. Though some seem to think it's Sanskrit or something.

^Actual quote!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: