Suikoden Unique and Informational Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The question and answers by SARSadmin
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seakida

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I have enough free time on my hands to read the character pages and answer the questions, but what are the questions. P.S. SARSadmin, I love reading your pages, my favorites are Sierra and Luc.
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am very willing to read everything, and in fact, i already HAVE read everything on Suikox. The the that makes SARSadmin's answer different from anyone who reads suikox is because he knows things clearer and at the back of his hand, and his skill with japanese and having contact with Konami just makes him the one person who can answer all questions there is to be answered and has an answer. Of course, it is his choice...
Saben

The High Order of Order

11153 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SARSadmin, similar to what other people are suggesting why not have 'Ask the Experts' with a test-approved group answering questions (kinda like the old Coven Members from "Questions for Blue Moon"). It'd take the pressure off any individual as anyone that has passed the 'Expert' test would be qualified to join. Of course, we couldn't start this immediately as you'd need to write a super challenging test and you lack the time to do that now, but as soon as you did it then you, Korn and any other experts that come along would all be able to help out. It would stop just anyone who has read the character list from being able to answer and only people that know MORE than what can just be found on all the sites would be allowed to be considered experts (there are few people I think would really be able to be qualified as experts- Synchysi, BT, Korn and one or two others are up there, though).
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KoRnholio

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would help answer questions if it was part of a group. Way too many questions get asked for one person to deal with all of it.
Rheo

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha, I like Saben's Expert test idea.
I dont know much, but I would love to try out the test, and would like to help answering question (if I passed)

5500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm sure Lebenengel would answer a few questions, if he's still around. He's pretty knowledged about the whole series.

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I know a lot of the older information (the first few Genso Shinshos and the Encyclopedia), but newer, japanese-only publications are outside my realm of knowledge. Chances are I'd fail.
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Now i've got a question... How on earth is that suikoden encyclopedia obtainable? <_< I want it... Unless of course if it's in Japanese... I should just go bang my head somewhere...
Deloseth

Spectacular Slackers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

'Fraid it's in Japanese only. Commence head banging.
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

not just japanese, but according to other sources, big, heavy and expensive...and most likely, unattainable outside of japan.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

One word: eBay. You can get it there for about 30-50.
KoRnholio

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Its also possible that amazon.co.jp would stock it. They do have a 'shop in english' option there, but of course the book itself would still be in Japanese. I would say that shipping would be expensive too, since its coming from Japan. Ebay may be a better bet.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: