Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The question and answers by SARSadmin
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 11:16 am    Post subject: The question and answers by SARSadmin Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know the latest addition on suikox, where SARSadmin put up that over a hundred of questions asked by fans and answered by SARSadmin.

Personally, i found that very entertaining to read. What i'm asking is, if there anyone here, aside from SARSadmin obviously who read all the questions, and can confidently say that they are able to answer all the question correctly and accurately as SARSadmin have supplied the answers with?

Personally, for myself, i thought i'd be able to do that, but there were at least a few questions which i know i wouldn't be able to answer them skillfully myself. Just shows how much there is to learn about Suikoden.
Rheo

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The list is the one that was on GameFAQs, the "Question for Blue Moon" topic on Suikoden 4 board :D I realized that when I was about half way through the list and saw my own questions there XD

I think I can answer a pretty good portion about it, about 80% I suppose? It felt pretty good when I found that I knew the answers to the questions people asked before I checked with Blue Moon/SARSadmin's answers :D Afterall, I have read almost everything on Suikosource.com and Suikox.com. I have read some on some Japanese websites too.

The list is VERY informative and entertaining. Maybe we should do a "Question for SARSadmin" here too XD if SARSadmin is willing to of course

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd hate to answer the same questions twice, though.
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, we could make a rulling that if anyone asks a question that has been answered in that FAQ, they lose 100 soldiers... :p
Rheo

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LOL
or maybe you can just ignore the question if it has been asked before?

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Or even better, if a question has been asked before, you give the user a really big avatar of Gijimu in a dress, and change their title to "Really Stupid Idiot".

If they do it again, ban them and slander their name at all other Suikoden forums.
Hajime Saitou

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would love for my tittle to be Really Stupid Idiot
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*be careful what you wish for...*

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Hajime Saitou

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

seriously that would be awsome
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good idea, and if SARSadmin agrees to that, we'll all be happy. Then again, this kind of threat might make people frightened of asking... Which is good because only those who bother to check the list will ask, meaning only constructive questions will be asked...
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't do it because I don't have time. Sorry to disappoint you guys.

There are others who know a lot about Suikoden, such as Kornholio. May as well make an "Ask Kornholio" thread.
Hrestelan

44244 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The truth is most of the questions can be answered by someone who looks at the character list of the site, or any other section of the site for info.
Most people are too lazy to study Suikoden by themselves and prefer a direct answer though. The topic was really interesting for the average Suikoden fan, who doesn't visit SuikoX and Suikosource.

It's more valuable the "rare info" that Blue Moon comes up with sometimes, which would be anything that's not already in the site.
KoRnholio

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

There are others who know a lot about Suikoden, such as Kornholio. May as well make an "Ask Kornholio" thread.

Nah, I couldn't do something like that, because I don't know anything about the Japanese publications other than what somebody else translates, seeing as I don't know Japanese. I couldn't answer all those questions that you do. And most of the ones I can answer can be answered by any guy who flips through Suikosource and SuikoX.

So hah. I don't have to do anything.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh come on man, you can do it! It helps just to have someone who can spoon-feed info to people who are unwilling to. Helps me a lot!
Rheo

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Its true that most of the questions can be answered by reading the character list etc. on suikosource.com or suikox.com. But not everyone is willing to read everything on those dozens pages. (I will confess I dont read the whole list; I only read about characters that I am interested in)
And some questions like Ted was married in the paraody comic and it was considered official, I would never know that if not for SARSadmin.

Maybe we should have volunteers sign up for answering the "normal" level questions XD
and then SARSadmin can answer the "difficult" level ones occassionally, sounds good? :D
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: