Suikoden Ugly and Illegal Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Dreams
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

- How often do you have dreams?
I don't know, it depends on my condition, when I'm very tired I almost don't remember my dreams at all, when I'm sick I have nightmares or split dreams (wake up between the dream and then return to it), and in normal days I dream whenever I close my eyes, though I don't believe we dream every time because sometimes I don't dream at all, I know that because I get in some kind of subconscious condition where I'm not sleep nor awake, I just close my eyes for less than a second in the night for example and when I open them I find myself in the morning, I remember this happening twice or thrice in my life.

- What kinds of dreams do you have (as in first-person or third-person, realistic or surreal, and any other perspective things you can think of)?
In my dreams, I usually control other people or tell them what to do, sometimes people I know and sometimes people I don't have any idea who they are, there are also times when I'm some kind of ghost in my dreams moving around unnoticed, but there are some occasions when people turn to me then act like they don't see me -_-.

My dreams usually are somewhat realistic until something weird happens, I don't usually feel everything as in real life but in some dreams there were times when my hurt jumped from experiencing a kind of emotion.

- Do you have any recurring themes in your dreams or any recurring dreams?
Yes, all my dreams take place in one location, in the city I live in, mainly places near our house, but with different atmosphere and added places, real places like a beach, a mall, a hotel, and an old abounded factory (the last two, I never saw them in my life).

It is just like my real world but with places nearer to my house (near like one street away), but the weird thing about it is that I feel really familiar with all of these places although I never saw most of them in real life, even the block near my house I see in my dreams feels very familiar even though I never went to there (only saw that place from the top of our roof).

I also always fly in my dreams to move from one place to another, exploring places, fighting with things, or running from them, and always foot naked, I don't know where my shoes go.

My dream world is a somewhat real world for me, the places and people in it became familiar to me, I even have an aunt and uncle in this world ^)^.

- Do you believe that your dreams are only your subconscious or is there something else to them?
My dreams are my desires and fears, whatever happens in my life happens in my dreams in the same way or in a different way I wanted it to happen.

- What is an interesting dream that you have had?
I remember a very beautiful dream where the heaven came close to my house, close enough that I could touch it if it got one step closer, the fascinating thing about it is all the stars and plants with different colors and shapes roaming around, the rainbow color of the air added another feeling to it.

Of course there were other things in this dream, like the giant I don't know what thing killing people, but I didn't gave it much attention since I was busy moving from one place to another dozed in the beautiful scenery (I don't care about these people, it's not like they will die or something).

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1)3-4 times a week.

2)3rd person

3)Mostly Sci-fi and Knights

4)Subconscious I believe its natures way of telling me that I suck.

5)Space, Myself, Travis, Sarah, Andrw, John, Aaron, & Josh. My closest friends who all fail Math class with me, our math teacher either calls me; Flunkenstein or Captain brain-dead & there my mental-midgets.
K the dream started like this there was something banging on the door of my ship I ordered Joshto investigate when my marh teacher burst through the door with a hammer smashing Joshs upper body!
I cant remember much but I killedhim I did a back-flip off his back pulled out a gun & shot him.
unknown

Hidden Loyalty

10137 Potch
150 Soldiers
630 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I dream daily... I write them down and study them... I'm odd like that I guess... I hear if you practice enought you can master you own dreams.... thats my goal I think
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. How often do you have dreams?

I think we've answere this question already... I always remember the last one I have just before I wake up, though.

2. What kinds of dreams do you have(as in first-person or third-person, realistic or surreal, and any other perspective things you can think of)?

My dreams are always first-person and are always very stream-of-consciousness. A lot of chaotic cuts and constant flashing from one situation to another. I also always dream in color. From what I've heard, you're not supposed to be able to do that, but everyone I've ever talked to also says they do. I also rarely have lucid dreams. By the time it gets to that point I wake myself up. I don;t do it intentionally, but I have to be so close to consciousness to do it that I just trip over the edge and wake up.

3. Do you have any recurring themes in your dreams or any recurring dreams?

My most common dreams are about sex or my job. But never the twain shall meet. Most of the dreams about my job revolve around people I work with or certain themes or aspects of my workplace or duties popping up in bizzare situations.

4. Do you believe that your dreams are only your subconscious or is there something else to them?

I don't think dreams are prohecies, if that's what that means. I believe dreams are just your brain releasing all of the mental tension you build up during the day. A way to cleanse the subconscious.

5. What is an interesting dream that you have had?

I dreamed recently that some coworkers of mine and I were fighting vampires. The vampires were people I knew from the theatre. Think of it, a bunch of bankers battling an undead acting troupe.

I also had a recent dream that I was in the high school from Degrassi: The Next Generation (my favorite show), but ther was a drive-up teller window in the lobby for some reason, staffed by people from my job. I apparently had crazy powers in the dream-school since I was a real person and they were just fictional characters who could only do what they were written to. I was called "The Author" and had the ability to alter reality n the dream-school.

Sometimes outside stimuli can implant themselves in my dreams (and no, that doesn't mean I wet the bed). I sometimes get very bad stomach cramps at night (especially if I ate the "wrong kind of food" for dinner) and when they happen, I have them in my dreams, too. Along similar lines, this morning I dreamed I was at work and the phone kept ringing and no one could answer it. We'd pick up the receiver and the ringer would still be going off. The ringer didn't sound so much like a telephone as it did a radio. It turns out that my alarm clock/radio was going off and instead of waking up from it, I incoroprated it into my dream. When I realized what it actually was and woke up, I checked the time and found it had been going for ten minutes.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't have them too often, well not one's I can remember anyway, but I always have to think of some story or event to fall asleep at night... Like a start up dream. I guess that's kinda like dreaming.

2. What kinds of dreams do you have(as in first-person or third-person, realistic or surreal, and any other perspective things you can think of)?
Usually they're in first person, but every once in awhile It's like a movie and I'm the camera crew, following the action around.

I dream of Zuma.... It's really pathetic. Zuma's a game on msn and it is the most brain-numbing, addictive game I've played in awhile. You shoot different colored balls to make other colored balls disappear. I'm such a loser hahaha.

4. Do you believe that your dreams are only your subconscious or is there something else to them?
Sometimes I could SWEAR that something that happens in real life is dejavu and that I've dreamt about it happening. That doesn't happen very often at all, but it's cool when it does.

I had a dream once that all my family was killed by being dunked in a giant vat of milk chocolate. They turned into chocolate statues of themselves. I was the only one left alive. I've never felt the same way about milk chocolate after that. :(

EDIT: I just remembered a freaky dream I used to have all the time. I'd be at my grandma's house and then go outside and every inch of her yard was covered with snakes. Snakes fell from the tree, curled on the side-walk, slithering up the stairs. Big snakes, skinny snakes, venemous and non-venemous. Then I run back inside and the snakes are everywhere there too. It freaks me out SOOO much. :'(
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Uhm, every night? I can't remember a night when I haven't had a dream, unless I didn't sleep that night or such.

All of the above, and more? :lol: Generally my dreams are in the third person and fairly but not totally realistic. (Eg, places change within seconds, but if there's a blonde girl in it, she doesn't have fins for feet and a fish for a mouth. It's kind of like your average blockbuster film in terms of realism.) They're always in color, usually very vibrant color. I have lucid dreams every so often, but not every time. If I dream about myself, things will generally be a lot more surreal than if I don't. (And if I dream about myself, it's a lot more likely to be a nightmare, for some reason.)

My most common dreams tend to revolve or someone else or me. Sometimes they're stories, sometimes they're about people I know, and every once in a while they're characters from a book/game/movie/whatnot - usually if I was thinking of that before I went to bed. (Eg, if I just played Suikoden IV and went to bed thinking of pirates, there's a fair chance Kika would show up.)

When I was younger, I used to dream about a little city park. One side of it was very green, shiny, and new, and one side was very rusted, sandy, and old. As I got older, it actually seemed to expand - the last time I had the dream, it was a theme park - half new (with fun tubes that sucked you to pretty much anywhere you wanted to go - and this was in 1995, so it predated Futurama's version of it (and mine were blue)) and lush, foresty green; half extremely old, arid, and barren. Generally there was no plot to these dreams other than having fun. :?

I have one girl who continously haunts my nightmares. Every time I have this dream, I'm in a long hallway. As I walk down it, I can hear someone breathing, but it sounds like they're hurt. I run to find them, and I do, but she's dead (yet still breathing 0.o). How she dies differs every dream. I try to scream for help but nothing comes out. I want to run away from her but I can't. I realize that there's something shadowy and sinister that I know hurt her and will hurt me, too. Then I wake up...They're short dreams, but they really bother me. Especially because the girl in it is like no one I know.

Just subconscious, but I've had dreams come true before. (Just boring things like "Where did I put my wallet?" being answered by a dream where I see myself puttin gmy wallate on the bookshelf, and then it fall to a lower rung, out of sight - something I must have saw and forgot.) Who's to say that there isn't something else there? *shrugs* I'm more on the subconscious-working-out-weird-stuff side, though.

Well, a few nights ago I had a dream where I went to a funeral. The funeral was being held in a high school gymnasium, and before the mass began a comic came out and cracked jokes for about an hour. Eventually, I think my mom asked me where the corpse was. I said I would go get it. ( :? ) I went out in my car and found a casket in the middle of the park. The casket was made of a lightly colored wood, and tied with a pink bow. I picked it up (by myself :shock:) and put it in the back of my honda civic. Drove pack to the gym, wheeled the casket out into it, and went back to my family.

Then the dream switched to after the funera, and my friend said "We need to bury this body!" So we went to the graveyard and buried it. Well, she buried it, I had a gun (!) and was on the lookout for ghosts to make sure they wouldn't try to kill us or hijack our car. I loved over to the tombstone on the right and it said "THIS OR THAT" which I found a very odd name indeed. No ghosts came so I just used my gun to poke holes in the ground. She announced she was done and climbed out of our impromtu grave, and we opened the back of the civic to roll the casket into the ground. And just as we were about the slide the casket into the ground, I woke up.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow this is something interesting to discuss and I am not completely sure whether I answered something like this before but hey thats alright I will just post my response to that anyway. So with nothing else left to add prior to my answers here we go. I hope you find them at the very least somewhat interesting.

1. How often do you have dreams? I tend to have dreams mostly every night though most of them are too short or insignificant to mention. However I do occasionally have some cool dreams but they usually involve a beautiful woman or women but im not going to describe those dreams here. They do exist though and there is nothing better to calm a lonely male heart, though the opposite applies for the ladies.

2. What kinds of dreams do you have(as in first-person or third-person, realistic or surreal, and any other perspective things you can think of)? I think every dream I have ever had varies from time to time I have had a few where I see the dreams through what appears to be my eyes. Or should I say first person view, then of course there is when I am seeing it like from afar to see the entire big picture. However most of these dreams have never actually happened or are dreams of events that did happen with added parts that never did. I suppose you could say that all of them are very realistic and could happen but never did.

3. Do you have any recurring themes in your dreams or any recurring dreams? Unfortunately not I tend to have varying dreams of varying types but it would be nice if for awhile I dreamt about the same thing a few times over. However that has not happened yet at least not consistent enough besides maybe twice in the same night and it was following one after another.

4. Do you believe that your dreams are only your subconscious or is there something else to them? I know that they are merely my subconscious thoughts brought into dream form and nothing more than that. However sometimes it is nice to hope that some of the things that happen in dreams could actually come true but sadly thats highly unlikely.

5. What is an interesting dream that you have had? I remember having this one dream that was particularly nice and it consisted of a lot of memories from a school trip I once went on through Germany, Italy, and Austria. It was just one of those incredible experiences that sadly I doubt could ever be duplicated. I mean being there surrounded by your friends out there in Europe experiencing new cultures and new things every moment you were there. It wasnt so much an interesting dream so much as an enjoyable dream.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: