Suikoden Unique and Irenic Kriegspiel Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Please help me
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I still haven't gotten any of them. Is there a particular order you need to go in? Also, what happens if you get them all.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's no particular order in getting them, but it takes patience. I remember once it took me 2 hours of wandering around to get mekumeku.

How I do it is to attach a Champion rune to someone, and have Stallion in my party. You don't need to make combat happen to have the squirrel join, all you have to do is be in the area where they join you. However, because no one knows this area for sure, I tend to run around the area until I hear my PS read something from the CD--that means you got the squirrel.

If you get all the squirrels (and 108 characters), you will see a small extra scene in the ending involving Kinnison and Ayda.
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thus this picture! It completely expresses the pain of obtaining this highly elusive squirrel... And well, getting all 5 squirrels allows you to see their fairly interesting unite involving them emiting different coloured gases from their rear ends before removing an enemy from combat...

Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Speaking of the squirrels: I was playing Card Stories, and my opponent got all five squirrels on field . . . and I lost the mission. I think they're like Suikoden's version of exodia from yu gi oh.
Seakida

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For me they are all hard to get, except one time, they all appeared as soon as I hit the designated spot. But then I beat the game and started a new one. And around and around the path has went. Curse those flying squirrels. Always picking on me 'cause I cant fly.
Lilly Pendragon

Lilly's Entourage

8472 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:44 pm    Post subject: one more question Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

what's the gameshark code
Cirape

0 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: one more question Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

bqqb wrote:
what's the gameshark code

The codes for the non-Star squirls are as follows:
Makumaku: 3006AE5B 0007
Mikumiku: 3006AE5C 0007
Mekumeku: 3006AE5D 0007
Mokumoku: 3006AE5E 0007
Lilly Pendragon

Lilly's Entourage

8472 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wonder what five animals you will have to find in S4 SI WAS THE BLACKSMITHS S2 WAS THE SQUIRELLS S3 WAS THE DOGS
pancek

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:08 am    Post subject: gameshark code for suikoden 5 pls...tq Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

help... :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: