Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Karma Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Bleach
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OK, the part with his sister I did forget.... My bad. But I didn't want to say anything passed that Ichigo can see them because I didn't want to give away any part of the storyline. I hate it when people ruin shows for me so I Just try to take that into consideration when I explain something. I just didn't want to ruin it so I leave a few details out so it doesn't ruin the experience for em' when they see it.
Cyrano

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ok, i just wanted to make sure you knew( it bother me when someone, especially myself, is in the error)

my bad too hahaha.
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

ok, i just wanted to make sure you knew( it bother me when someone, especially myself, is in the error)

my bad too hahaha.

No problems.
There's still alot to see in the series.
I'm trying to be as pacient as possible, but I REALLY want to see the next episode. This is a must see anime..... I really hope it ends well.
Cyrano

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hahaha well if this continue liek this, not only do i think it will be a good ending but i think it will also be funny. care for some speculation?

thought we donT' have that much information on this anime.
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The way the series is going so far, it (hopefully) won't end anytime soon. It may end up being one of those animes that lasts as long as Naruto, One Piece, or Inuyasha. So there should be alot of fun in the process before it ends (I hope).
There are alot of enemies and questions that they haven't even tried to resolve yet.
I'm still waiting for episode 32, the last episode I saw was great, I can't waite for the next one. :D
As for talking more about it in detail... We may want to do a thread for spoiler alert for thoughs that haven't gotten as far in the story.
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have been following the series for a while now. I still couldn't get my heads with recognising the Gotei 13 taichou and fukutaichou (or whatever they are called), and still waiting for the Soul Society arc to finally reach a conclusion.

This show needs more Kon, no doubt!
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

This show needs more Kon, no doubt!

Definitely! He's great comic relief.
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I watched the first episode, but I wasn't too impressed. It didn't seem serious enough, and it was too wacky. I don't really like animes where so many crazy powers are introduced right away, but hopefully the series will hook me when I watch a few more episodes. I have a bunch set up to download, I'm just waiting so I can watch them in order.
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Don't worry, I felt the same way when I saw the first episode. I thought it was going to turn out to be like one of the generic slap-stick action animes. But after you start getting further into the story, it stands on its own.
It starts getting more serious and the comedy does add a nice touch later on. his interactions with the other characters is priceless.
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alright, that's good news to hear. I'm eagerly awaiting episodes 2-4 to download, because then I'll be able to watch about 10 in a row. The fact that so many people here praise it means I definitely will not discard the anime after only viewing the first episode.
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cyrano wrote:

thought we donT' have that much information on this anime.

Actually we've got a ton of info on this anime, the manga already has nearly 180 chapters. ^^ Yeah, the anime/manga starts out very light hearted, but the theme gets pretty deep later, ofcourse, you deffinetly learn to apreciate the humor that often jumps in, but the story really develops into something you'd never, ever guess. Which, as I've mentioned is Taito Kubo's greatest feature as an author.

Anyways, Crono, you shouldn't miss this show, I mean, after watching Prince of Tennis' first episode, I was sceptical, but after watching nearly all the episodes it's one of my favorites shows ever. ^^

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cyrano

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ho really? i did not know.. i guess i suck aty searching information on the net then ... hahaha...... sigh thank for informing me. i'll search a little harder.
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, the thread's been open long enough now.... Want to do spoilers and start going more in depth with the story?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: