Suikoden Urgent and Informational Kosher Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Commissions Anyone?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Queen

Ghosts of Gor

2000 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 9:48 pm    Post subject: Commissions Anyone? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm an artist looking for a job. If anyone want's any pics feel free to ask me. Go here to see some of my artwork.

http://sandahl.deviantart.com/

I hope this post doesn't break any rules.

0 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What sort of prices are you looking at? Not sure if I want anything, but it'll be a question asked alot, so it'd probably be wise to post that along with the, um, advert.

Bwa-haha, my visit to your DA page gave it 108 pageviews. How fitting ^^
Queen

Ghosts of Gor

2000 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Uh. I don't know. I guess $10 for lineart and $20 for full color(shipping included). I guess it depends. More complicated works would probably cost a little more, whereas less complicated works would cost less.

My prices are flexible though. ^-^.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm an artist looking for a job. If anyone want's any pics feel free to ask me. Go here to see some of my artwork.

Queen wrote:
Uh. I don't know. I guess $10 for lineart and $20 for full color(shipping included). I guess it depends. More complicated works would probably cost a little more, whereas less complicated works would cost less.

~QUEEN~

Hmmm do you have any other suiko/rpg pics? i saw only the yuber on your site. I'm interested in seeing some full color pics which i didnt see on ur site.

Suikoden 5 didnt make me less of a fan; it restored my faith after the abomination that was suikoden 4.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Queen

Ghosts of Gor

2000 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eggith Cyrene wrote:
I'm an artist looking for a <A TITLE="Click for more information about job" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||job|AA1VDw"> ;job</A>. If anyone want's any pics feel free to ask me. Go here to see some of my artwork.

Queen wrote:

~QUEEN~

Hmmm do you have any other suiko/rpg pics? i saw only the yuber on your site. I'm interested in seeing some full color pics which i didnt see on ur site.

There's the Geddoe/Jacques pic. It's titled "A Lovely Couple" this pic is full color. I'm also in the process of finishing a pic that'll be titled "Daycare hell." In this pic Nash is baby sitting baby versions of the four destroyers and Sasarai.

Ghosts of Gor

2000 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As a promotional sale all commissions will be half off.

so base prices are

$5 for lineart and $10 for full color(coloring done in photoshop, however prisma color is optional. It does cost more though)

Shipping is included in these prices. :!:

To get a hold of me either reply to this post or PM me.

If you get a hold of me before 10pm pacific time Sunday, I will have your pics done by Friday next week.

To see examples of my work go here

I also do mangas. These were drawn in haste, so they could definately look better. I've got a few ideas ready to go already. If anyone wants to read those, or have one that they'd like to see. Contact me. Mangas start at $10. The ones below don't count. Those are test mangas. Yet another factor in why they don't look too good.

http://www.angelfire.com/games5/suikodom/

Thanks to the people who have visited this forum. I wish to hear from you. ^-^

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*Looks at "A Lovely Couple* I hate you, I hate you, God have mercy if I find you. My eyes burn, I will kill you! I may also get you to draw... maybe...
Queen

Ghosts of Gor

2000 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Leo wrote:
*Looks at "A Lovely Couple* I hate you, I hate you, God have mercy if I find you. My eyes burn, I will kill you! I may also get you to draw... maybe...

*Is confuzzled*

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Queen wrote:
Leo wrote:

*Is confuzzled*

I really didn't want to see a picture of Jacques and Geddoe kissing, it really..... brought great sadness to me and my loins. Though I might be interested in getting you to draw a picture of Sierra for me.. I might, depends if I get money soon.
Queen

Ghosts of Gor

2000 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Leo wrote:
Queen wrote:
Leo wrote:

*Is confuzzled*

I really didn't want to see a picture of Jacques and Geddoe kissing, it really..... brought great sadness to me and my loins. Though I might be interested in getting you to draw a picture of Sierra for me.. I might, depends if I get money soon.

Ok.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Leo wrote:
I really didn't want to see a picture of Jacques and Geddoe kissing, it really..... brought great sadness to me and my loins. .

bwahahahaha

Ahh, where would I be without the slash section of the Suikoden fandom? Well, I'd probably have a life.

pathetic, yes, but i have to whore too.
Queen

Ghosts of Gor

2000 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*Is waiting for someone to buy a picture*

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's no need to reply every time someone comments on this. You made a thread and explained what you're doing, so there's not much else you can do.
Saben

The High Order of Order

11153 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would have commented but it is up to the President of Tinto to decide if she is breaking particular rules and to take appropriate action.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was just offering personal advice. I don't like the idea of regulating anything outside of my own nation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: