Suikoden Uncanny and Irenic Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

rightgeous slander
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

acctually, modren feminists kinda scare me. well modren militant feminists.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zeal

The Zealots

0 Potch
400 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well me being a member of GSA (gay straight alliance) at my school, i take part in Day of Silience and Aids Awariness and stuff like that. and i'm harassed sooooooo much for it! people call me 'gay' 'I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK' 'homo' etc. i don't call these people homophobes mainly for one i don't think they quite understand what they're saying sooo i just call them ignorent(i don't think they know what that means either hahaha)
I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK AND QUEER have replaced words like dumb and stupid. and by replacing them that's what you are saying I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK and queer are. also people use it to say they're acting like a women/ feminent. and that's all bad!
(now back to my life)........and i actually try and ask them why they believe in homesexuality as a 'sin'. most couldn't give much more than "god says it's a sin" and well i just can't accepted that as an answer (Me being an athiest and all).
one of my best friends, who is a gamer (he never quite got into suikoden though) and conservate, and we always have are debates about why it's wrong and why it's a sin. which i think is good cause at least he's hearing what i'm saying.
just people don't really understand what 'I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK and queer' really mean sooo people use it to freely. as i guess people use 'homophobe' to freely which kinda destroys it's meaning.

XYZ Nazi now see i don't really mind people saying stuff like that WHY well people don't get killed over being a XYZ Nazi. now if people did i would try and stop it. that's the difference from calling someone a I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK and calling someone an XYZ Nazi.

yes femin nazis scary me........actually they don't some of my close friends are femin nazis

if u want to read something that a girl said to me when i was asking her about y homosexuality is wrong then hella copy and pasted this
----->http://profile.myspace.com/users/2912911
it's in the column ABOUT ME

it was funny cause in the end i hella beat her with facts that totally killed her whole 'logic'

o and just in case u guys were wondering i'm not gay i just in favor of gay rights......a lot of people mix the two up or think they are one of the same

Check out:
Car Accidents
I'm A Plus Size Model
Superslut
Rene Magritte/Surrealism

Last edited by zeal on Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know this is rediculous. If you had taken notice you would have seen that making homophobe a deragatory phrase goes with those who are not afraid of homosexuals but rather hate them. Your right if someone had a phobia and was legitimately afraid of homosexuals for one reason or another that would be one thing. But the usual homophobe is someone who is not really afraid of them but rather hateful of them for being different. I am sure the same characterization can be made for those who are hateful of african americans(which elsewhere in the world they are reffered to as blacks or just black because you cant be african american if your from England can you?). Or even hispanics, asians, east indians and arabs. Thats what is derogatory about homophobe, someone who dislike someone or a culture based on something they are or something they do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: