Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Knowledge Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What do you fear?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rakuna

Silver Wind

29744 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Death. Planes. Spiders... Death. And roller coasters.

I'm basically afraid of anything that could quite easily kill me. I'm just a wimp in general, eh?
natsun7gem

Natsun gem of Aronia

37113 Potch
14 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The most fearest thing for me is being all alone in this world.. and lost the people that I cared about.
And the 2nd thing is.............*whisper*..............snail
UGH.... i HATE that thing.... If I've seen it, I would've SCREAM, and RUN AWAYYYYYY..
:x
I'm looking for a same path, that I couldn't find in the past......

genne atreides aka natsun gem
chaco

Chacos Regiment

45276 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: What do you fear? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have arachnophobia and have a deadly fear of spiders. I freeze up and get all sweaty, even though I know most of the ones in my country can't hurt me, I sill scared of them. I also fear Death, because I don't know what will happen after.

Liangshan

1368 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i hate heights man i mean i acted like a big baby just standing on a chair.

-IT IS THAT WHICH MAKES US DIFFERENT THAT BRINGS US TOGETHER.-
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I use to be afraid of heights myself. When I was a kid, I use to get really scared just from people picking me up and holding me up. I more or less got over that fear though. Now I'm just scared of horrid diseases.
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Im scared of hights and diseases as well....

But my greatest fear is losing a love one specially someone on my imediate family. there are times when i wish i die first before they do.
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't fear a lot of things. Death is at the top of my list, be it myself or those I care about. Next is needles, as in injection needles (I can't remember if it'd be hyperdermic or hypodermic). After that is spiders. And that's about it.
Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Realistically, insects. All kinds.

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hate all kinds of reptiles and lizard-like creatures. I hate most insects except ants, and beetles or anything I'm familiar with. I'm not really afraid of weird stuff, like you know... supernatural things, but sometimes my imagination gets the best of me. X_X. I don't like to see the sight of blood, and I can't stand sharp things. But probably my worst fear of all is becoming something I'm not.
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684336 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I fear constitutional law exams. It may be the most difficult class in law school. Beware for anyone thinking about going. haha Plus my test is tomorrow.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:30 am    Post subject: Re: What do you fear? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I fear getting OLD! It scares the living crapola outta me. Haha. It's scary how fast time actually flies by. One minute you're starting school, then the next you're finished! It's nuts.
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not getting a high UAI for my qualifications for University...
It's the end of high school! I would have to work hard!

PS. I'm also afraid of heights and aging too ^^
Kyi

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I fear procelin dolls, clowns, and being utterly alone.
Haroth

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kyi, I'm convinced you're reading my mind and stealing my fears. Feel free, though. You can take them. Especially that clown one.

In case you're too lazy to read Kyi's post, my main fears are dolls and clowns. A couple of my friends collect BJD's, an acronym whose meaning I can never remember. I'm pretty sure D stands for Doll and B stands for Body, or something like that. You can imagine why I get confused, though. The first two letters are misleading in blatantly lecherous ways. But I digress. I can't stand BJD's or any other sort of doll because of the blank, distant expression, motionlessness, and plain eeriness. I can't look at a doll for more than a second or two and the thought of having one in a dark room with me is just mortifying. Plus, it always seems as if they're moving. Towards me, that is. I'll look away and then look back, only to swear that the thing is crawling in my direction. My siblings' barbies and action figures don't bother me, though.

Clowns. I watched Stephen King's It when I was about five. Need I say more? If I see one, I get nervous, even if it's on TV. God forbid one get within a 10 foot radius of me. I'd probably have a heart attack.

[size=120:17kvj9gq]Life is uncensored; prepare to blush.
Korgeta

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:08 am    Post subject: Re: What do you fear? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am slightly fearful to spiders, in fact I get quite nervous with bugs or siders on my hand, I think this is due to my job really, i've been getting rid of them from hospital wards for so long that i've developed a negative trait towards them, that's how i see it because it didn't use to be a problem beforehand.

The second is that though am not afraid of heights I am instead trying to resist the urge to jump from heights that would kill me. So am not sure how to explain that one myself personally.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: