Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What do you fear?
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: What do you fear? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, i was just wondering what you guyz are afraid of...
me, i think i'm afraid of total silence... it makes me feel uneasy coz i can hear even the slightest movement...
it reminds me of all the horror movies i've watched...

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Earthquake923

SB90's Mechanized Monsters

179201 Potch
0 Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thunder-But not lightning
Heights-This includes standing on chairs, etc.
Weird phobias huh?
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I only fear one thing... the death of family and friends.

EDIT: I also fear crying clowns and outtie bellybuttons. No offense to those who have that.

Last edited by Gaara on Thu May 12, 2005 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Poison, if there's one thing that the thought of makes me uncomfortable, it's poison, the idea that the simplest thing can be deadly to you is one that can cause alot of worry for me.

While I wouldn't fear a snake or spider on it's own, add in the idea it's a poisonous one and I would become a hell of a lot more worried about it. It's a self preservation thing I think.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not to sound macho because that is not my intent, but there is not a thing that I do fear. The last fear I remember having was being rejected, but my wife took care of that one for me.

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Genuinely I'm afraid of myself, my friends and my family lossing their freedom.

Though, one memory in my mind scares me still now and it was only a dream.

I remember everything was black, and all of a sudden all I could see was a large white sun (literally filled my view) and a large white hand reached out towards me. While the actions were just to grab me, the intentions were certainly aggresive. It was all in first person and it was very short, at least as I can remember it.

Though I can't describe it quite how I remember it, that thought still gives me shivers. I'm sure someone here can probably analyise my dream and will probably tell me I need to be carted off somewhere.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
MrMan

Secret Agent Men

180000 Potch
0 Soldiers
341000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ive dont really have a fear of anything really big or anything, but I am afraid of spiders, heights, and, my largest fear... JUNE BUGS... uuuugghhh... I hate those things and freak out whenever I see one... damn things
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just like Gaara, my biggest fear is losing someone dear to me, I don't care if I lose my own self for them, but a life of someone close to me and especially my close family is more precious than mine.

Yes, I also fear for my life, but not only because I want to live and do things I want, it is because I know if I left then it will bring sadness and despair to my family, I'm the only one they can depend on (not financially), but this role will end when I make sure they can take care of themselves or have other people who can take care of them.

Another fear of mine is putting someone in pain or making them sad, I know I can be a jerk sometimes but that limit ends at this point, I can't stand knowing that someone is unhappy because of me, I try my best to make up for what wrong I done, but if even that didn't make things better then I guess backing off and leaving things for time is the best and only thing to do.

I think that is all I fear, maybe I have a little bit of fear from cockroaches but that doesn't last much because any bottom of shoe can take care of these little evil creatures forever (Yes, I'm very traditional, I don't believe in Piff Paff).

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I fear extreme heights and clowns.
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Alucard

Blood Crusaders

2016645 Potch
214 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm afraid of standing on an edge of something :?
With this I don't mean "I'm on the edge of insanity!" :p

And also I quite fear dogs, visious beast....it's like if they smell I'm a cat person!

(I love the view of those wolf-dogs they use in alaska and other frosty lands to race with, beautifull blue eyes those dogs :))

PS : Fliktor -> The Abhorsen ^^ good book m8 *thumbs up*

Proud Blade of the Nameless Lands, Alucard, Blade of Shadows
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I fear death to an infinite degree. Most nights I sit and worry about my essence being annihilated...

I'm also afraid of loneliness. I'm scared that I'll live my life without someone and then die unloved and uncared for.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Benit149

Covenant of Cuchulainn

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I used to be afraid of the dark and of driving, but both of those fears were conquered. It's a great feeling knowing you can look your fear in the face and say, "See ya."

But I still fear letting down people who are close to me with my mistakes. I also don't like heights, bees and communicating with 'weird' people.

Benit149: First Lady of Addervon, Princess of Slight Fever, defender of the Nameless.
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, to be totally unoriginal, heights and spiders, but I am also afraid of drowning. I will not go out in open water if I cannot see land anymore. If I'm on a plane, I'll close the window. I go swimming all the time, but not in water so deep I can't see the bottom. What a horrible way to go that must be.

Azure Flames

7756 Potch
0 Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fears, huh. Fear is nothing but a mental process. There's nothing to fear, but fear itself therefore I fear nothing....well, that's basically true. Nothing on this earth strikes fear in my heart, but I do fear for the well-being of those close to me. I don't know if I call this a fear but a concern. I worry about the happiness of my family and friends, but I fear nothing when it comes to myself. Anything can happen to me, but leave the ones I care for alone.

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have plenty of fears.

I fear scorpions. i can't help but get the jitters when i see one. Especially up close, even if they are in a box. Plus, they can get inside your shoes if you're not careful.

I don't really fear, as more that i detest, cockroaches. All roaches must die. There are no buts about it. But i can pardon cockroaches that can sing and make by life better i.e. the cockroaches in Joe's Apartment :lol: . But since no cockroaches can sing, nor make anyone's lives better, death to all roaches!

Strange though that i fear scorpions, but not spiders. I don't mind spiders, really. They're kind of cool.

I have some fear of heights. But this fear was lessened after living in an apartment 27 storeys high.

Thinking about the death of family of friends, i can't feel anything. No sadness, nor happiness. I don't fear the loss of family and friends. I'm a monster! :cry:

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: