Suikoden United and Infamous Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Opening Secrets (possible spoilers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wouldn't you be mad to, i mean when your dream boat trys to sink yours. hell I'd want to slap him around too.

what happens if you take Jewel and Kenith?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You never make it to the deserted island because your team is too weak. :D

Edit: Craptacular grammar strikes again.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Circle

Lighthouse Keeper

10013 Potch
226 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

no no , during the naufrage in the desert island, if u have in party tal and jewel, tal says that jewel has a crush on snowe.
eyes that lie
break on through to the other side
break on through to the other side
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ok so its Tal. I just wonder what alter convosations say. I tryed to do the math to come up with all the possible combonations., 4 characters to chose from, 2 to bring. I think there is 8 or so.

wait what does "Naufrage" mean.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
blight2345432

Magicians of Gregminster

6795 Potch
66 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

about subtle relationships what about hix and tengaar that isn't very subtle she drags him around like, well something that people tend to drag around. there's also rina and flik and nina and flik and that girl who's gaurding the gate at the muse conference and flik and odessa and flik and kimberly and flik and well just about everyone loves flik so not every romance in the game is subtle including those surrounding flik... who for all intents and purposes could be a man whore
Sougen Shio

The Swallow Brigade

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got the scene with Paula and Jewel.... I guess it just have with you taking Jewel together with you into exile and then any other of the gaien knights will say that she has a crush on Snowe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: