Suikoden United and Illegal Kibbutz Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who's your favorite character among the non famous ones?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackist_hunter

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 1:05 pm    Post subject: Who's your favorite character among the non famous ones? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well as the topic says.
I am just wondering who's the most famous among the "non famous ones" for example krin, ledon, etc. Get my point?
Could you please state why do you like the character.

Well I'll start of. I liked Sydonia in the Suiko1. I always liked the way he moves cause it always looks cool. Teleporting or wahtever you could call that. And he has that rumor in himself like when he and Varkas where caught by Tir. And then he could always escape but he chose not to and waits for Tir to rescue them. Well thats it.
Hosnor

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

S1 - Kirke. Fighting with a scythe is nice for a change.
S2 - Millie. Can use Pale Gate and fights with a boomerang. Plus she has a pet that has more than 2 eyes.
S3 - Sanae Y. Daughter of one of S2's two "sucky" characters. Comes with a healing ability and decent stats. Doesn't explain exactly why she comes to the Grassland except to hone her skills.
Cirape

0 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

S1- Meg! Meg is the roXx0r ^^
S2- Either Meg or Chaco. Chaco nifty and reminds me of people I know
{...hey. Is that an insult?}
shush, you.
{meh.}
*ahem* regaurdless...
S3- Emily, pyo! With Mel a close second *nod*
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

S1: Fu Su Lu is great. I love that tiger mask and he hits hard! I`ve always been fond of Kwanda Rosman as well...he looks cool and is able to attack from the back row, which is nice in this game, since shortrangers keep forcing themselves into the party.

S2: Wakaba. She`s cute, has a nice attack animation and deals lots of damage. She has pretty good HP as well, IIRC...I think she gets around 600 near the end of the game.

S3: Hmm..most of the characters I like are tied to the main story, but I`ll have to say Fred. He has a nice outfit and is a great tank. Watari looks very cool as well...but it seems very stupid that his sword is just an ornament. I`d like him a lot better if he actually used his sword instead of just throwing stuff...

Mysics of the Forlorn

0 Potch
170 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, my favorite character in each of the three games have always been somewhat 'Non-famous' ones to begin with.

Suikoden - Kai

Suikoden2 - Wakaba

Suikoden3 - Cecile

Cecile is pretty important to Thomas' chapter, so I suppose she could be seen as more 'Famous' than others, but she's still not one of the most famous or popular Suikoden characters.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 1 - Grenseal & Ruby & Roni Bell
Suikoden 2 - Bob and Oulan
Suikoden 3 - Rhett, without a doubt he's got the coolest cap. you can't deny it, billy! it's too real!
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

S1: Morgan . . . because he was Pahn's clone.
S2: Karen/Bob
S3: Augustine
Gaius Abruscato

Swordsmen of Morricone

2109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In the first game, Ronnie Bell, beyond a doubt. When I played for the first time, her character art looked like a cross between a friend of mine and myself. I found that strangely amusing. When I add to that, that I really liked her character, well, she'll be a favorite for a long time.

In the second game... Tuta. He was just so very cute. I loved his 'pebble' weapon. I can't justify more than that. (besides, I've said it in other posts too. People are going to start to know me as the Tuta fan!) I also really liked Millie. She's just weird. I cosplayed as her at an anime/game convention because she's so much fun. Almost as mindless as Viki, but even more insane! I even have a hand-made stuffed bonaparte, because he's wonderful too. I pity him. I really do.

In Gensui3, It's a toss-up between Mike and Elaine. Mike was so confusing and mysterious that I couldn't help but think "This guy is awesome!" I had a great time theorizing what everything could be hinting at...
Elaine I wouldn't have liked, if she hadn't been introduced with such a wonderful rivalry scene with Queen. In my first impression, the two women seemed both similar and opposite at the same time, and a little rivalry adds so much spice to both characters. After that, I was amused by her strong personality that was so worked up about maintainting a perfect 'sexy' image.
nightrider

1000 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There are quite a few characters that can be labeled as "non famous." Here are a few of my favorites that often get overlooked.

Suikoden 1- Kreutz

Suikoden 2- Kahn

Suikoden 3- Hallec and Mua (Hugo chp.3 is one of my favorite parts of Suikoden 3)
Excalibur1027

The Dark Ones Own Luck

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
15000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden I: Rubi (Deals good damage and he has awesome magic power.)

Suikoden II: Sasuke (His unite with Luc and Futch is really good, plus I always use Luc and Futch anyways so it works out good.)

Suikoden III: Scott (His parot is awesome! I wish he was fighting character.)

Ghosts of Gor

2000 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suiko 1: Lotte was pretty cool.(only because she had a cat.)

Suiko 2: Mukumuku.(being cute helps ^-^)

Suiko 3: Definitely Emily. It's fun seeing her kick Yuber's butt. :P

Sentinel 8

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 1: Tough decision between Grenseal and Alen. I wish they would have had more dialogue in this game. They were always wanting to kill the Hero1. I thought it was funny. Plus, I was actually hoping in the second game that Lepant would let me choose to take either Grenseal or Alen instead of Valeria or Kasumi. I never really used the pretty boy attack in s2, because it felt wrong without the two Teo loyants

Suikoden 2: I really liked Sasuke, mainly because he was a young little ninja with a crush on Kasumi. He was quick in battle, and he was always in a bad mood.

Suikoden 3: I'm probably going to be the only one to say 'Edge.' I really like the Edge as a name and his outfit was pretty cool. I also liked how he had the Star Dragon Swd because it was obvious that Viktor hated the 'thing'..err I mean oh great Star Dragon Sword.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Shabadoo

56688 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1 - Rubi

2 - Zamza

3 - Watari and Landis
Zieg

15988 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 1- Rubi...
He's strong, he's also a grewt healer when he has got the water/flowing rune attached.

Suikoden 2- Kinnison, Ayda and Shiro- there's not much ino on them, but even though they're all kewl. My fav characters of all time.

Suikoden 3- Dupa...maybe because in Polish Dupa means ASS ;P
But seriously..I haven't got a fav non famous character from S3..
Seakida

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

S1-Clive if he counts, if not then Korumimi.

S2-Sierra if she counts, or Clive, or Ridley

S3-Havent played so I'll just say who looks cool to me, Bazba
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: