Suikoden Utopian and Inspirational Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Blacksmith...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jhones

The Vermillion Legion

7066 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, Jhones is known as a fairly skilled soldier trained in pole arms aswell as swords. He favors spears due to their simplicity and the fact they're very cheap to maintain compared to swords. Since his start in the Zexen Knight hood, he's been seen carrying his weapons with him where he goes. He has a sword, but he never uses it. Unless he's been challanged to a duel of Knightly Honor.

Weapon Desc.
Spear: A seven foot long hardwood shaft with a six inch, solid steel tip. the spear head as two protrusions out to the sides giving it a cross appereance.

Lv 1-5: Luin - A sacred spear crafted by the God Lugh to use in battle with the Demon Balor in Irish mythology.

The weapon Jhones weilds, looks like the description above.

Lv 6-11: Gungnir - The favored weapon of Odin, the All-Father. It was forged by the Dwarves and was a gift from Loki as part of reparation for stealing Sif, Thor's wife's hair. The spear, when thrown, always hit's it's mark and returns to the hand that threw it.

Jhones' weapon is a seven foot long darkwood spear with a Silver blade, The spear head is designed corkscrewed. Like a sort of javlin.

:v 12-16: Gáe Bulg - The spear of Celtic hero Cú chulainn, the weapon was designed to be barbed, so it would have to be cut free from anything or one it pierces.

Jhones' version is as long as the others, seven feet, but the shaft and the head are made of the same thing, sterling silver, three quarters from the tip, the weapon suddenly takes on a grizzly appereance, rear pointed hooks and spines circle the shadt up to the head which is arrow headed.

Sword: Jhones sword is a standard knight's weapon, three feet of smithed steel fitted in a cross shaped hilt and blade guard.

Lv 1-5: Tyrfing - Cursed sword of the Nordic king Svafrlami, it's been said that when the sword is used, it will alwasy kill a man and it would be the cause of three great evils.

Description above.

Lv 6-11: Durandal - Sword of the French hero Roland.

The sword is still the same length but now carries a more sabre like design, A single side sharpened, and the hilt and guared remodeled in a basket hilt.

Lv 12-15: Caladbolg - The legendary weapon from the Ulster cycle of Irish Myth. The blade was sharp enough to split three hills in half with a single stroke.

The sword has transformed again. This time it's similar to the first blade, but the metal in the sword has developed into a rainbow like waves patturn along the length of it (Damascus steel). And the hilt and blade catch looks like solid gold.

I'm going to get myself banned if I keep acting like a jerk...
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jhones wrote:
:v 12-16: Gáe Bulg - The spear of Celtic hero Cú chulainn, the weapon was designed to be barbed, so it would have to be cut free from anything or one it pierces.

Cu Chulainn...i think i came upon that name in a book. Didn't he do something like kill his own father but didn't know about it until the father was dying?

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jhones

The Vermillion Legion

7066 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Starslasher wrote:
Jhones wrote:

Cu Chulainn...i think i came upon that name in a book. Didn't he do something like kill his own father but didn't know about it until the father was dying?

No, that's someone else. His original name was Setanta, but he changed his name to Cu Chulainn because he killed a Blacksmith's guard dog with his bare hands, then in reparation, requested to take it's place until another can be raised a trained. His name means "The Hound of Cullan."His father was the Irish god Lugh, who was the Head of the Pathenon.

Cu Chulainn did, however kill his son, when the young man came to Irland to find his father, and Cu Chulainn killed him when he didn't identify himself.

I'm going to get myself banned if I keep acting like a jerk...
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Halberdier uses a two-handed polearm that is equally good for both defence and offence...

Lv1-6 Tower- The polearm symbolising strength and defence, it's length makes it difficult to control, but it also means enemies could hardly ever reach the wielder. Also, it's length makes it great for attacking throngs of enemies at once.

Lv7-12 Saint- This polearm has not only incredible length, it can also be easily controlled, meaning that even less chances for enemies to ever get near. It is also embalmed with a resurrection rune, making it doubly effective against the Undead.

Lv13-16 Rune of Truth- Often regarded as the "28th true rune", its might is incredible. It halves all elemental attacks, and makes the user incredibly adapt at using the resurrection rune. It is said that back when Le Buque was part of Grassland, the polearm was made by the legendary blacksmith Carran as a weapon for the leader of the Carna Tribe, but vanished after Carran's passing, leaving people to specualate it has been buried with him. However, no one has dared to look for it as his grave is surrounded by powerful monsters, except for the halberdier of course... :wink:

Ok, so my imagination has been overly active tonight... :idea: <--- Glowing
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is a pretty interesting thread. Here's mine:

Light Wind Sword - The blade is imbued by the power of the wind, giving it a property to resist air with ease, allowing it to be swinged easily. It is way too light, however, that the user must be careful in using it otherwise he might drop it or break it.

Flash Wind Sword - After being forged well by an able blacksmith, the blade's flashing property can be brought out, and the user can blind his foe by a small chance. This version of the blade is more durable than its previous model, and is a bit heavier, allowing for heavier strikes, but without taking away its property to have great air resistance.

Holy Wind Sword - The final form of the weapon. It can cut through air more efficiently now that its air resistance is at its maximum so swinging the sword is ultimately easier while at the same time. It's blades are bigger and brighter, which shows that it's more powerful, and it's durability has been greatly improved because its full potential has been reached.
Darkness_rune

The crimson knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Demon blade - A kinda short sword, crimson in color. It's the sword with the power of a devil

Calamity blade - A little longer then the demon blade, blood red in color. The sword with the power of a ancient ritual

Fatal blade - A long sword, black in color, 50% chance of instant death

moss2

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. - Ruby Ring : An old ring with a ruby gem adorned on the center.
It was passed down through family for generations. It is imbued with Fire Magic.
To work, the user must swing the ring while on their finger. Works short distance only.

2. - Sunfire Ring : A Golden Ring with stronger Fire Magic. It has Silver wings attached to the red gem in the center. The ring shoots fire rays out of the ruby gem from long distance.

3 - Flameshe' Goddess Ring : A Platinum, Unbreakable ring named after the ancient goddess. It has ancient writing written on the ring and a glowing symbol in the ruby. It calls upon the goddess to give the ring strength and wil. Can cause inferno-like magic.
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. Destructo Blayde - A huge sword that has the power to destroy the world. It kills anything instantly.

2. Destructo Blayde Deus Rex Maximus MK II - Destructo Blayde that is powered with a twin-cam nitrided crankshaft titanium engine with common-rail injectors, boosted with a genuine IHI super charger, blinged up to da max. It can still destroy the world and kill anything instantly (and everything within 200 miles of the target, including the user).

3. a spoon - A simple silver spoon that heralds the end of the universe. When you hit the enemy's forehead with the flat end of the spoon, a clear sound will echo through their cranium, destroying their brain in an instant. It also kills everything within 500 miles of the target until everything in the world is dead!
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sars Ad-Minh wrote:

3. a spoon - A simple silver spoon that heralds the end of the universe. When you hit the enemy's forehead with the flat end of the spoon, a clear sound will echo through their cranium, destroying their brain in an instant. It also kills everything within 500 miles of the target until everything in the world is dead!

Talk about the most powerful weapon you can find... At least a fork or a frying pan could have done more damage... :wink:
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well the Spoon Knife in Final Fantasy IV was the most powerful dagger out there.

Oh and I fixed your quote tags as you forgot the other "

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

River Blade
A blade that controls the flow of rivers. When used in combat it spurts river water in the enemys face causing them to be blind for a second or two giving the wielder a chance to smite the enemys head from their shoulders. Not 100% accurate though.

Lake Blade
This upgrade lets the wielder control any size of lake they can also make huge lake monters and use them for all things evil. In combat if the wielder is wounded it will heal the wound completely(dosen't work when limbs are choped off)

Ocean Blade
This upgrade lets the wielder control the ocean and let him/her do as they wish. Has no combat upgrades it only has the previous combat upgrades.
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh, I have switched my weapon from the scythe I used in the duel tournament to two flails, one on each hand.

levels:
(1-6) - Flail - standard flail, used to crush skulls and bones to fine powder.
(7-12) - scorpion tail - the spikes of the flail are substituted with the poisonous tails of scorpions, making a single scrath deadly.
(8-15) - Warrior banes - flails that have crushed thousands of bodies, making them bloodstained forever.
(16) - BALLS of Calamity - Spiked balls that could cause fissures on the ground, killing several soldiers at once.

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Adonia

Dragoon Apprentice's

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rust Sword

A sword that is completly covered in rust. Though it is Rusted it is still very strong and still has the power to slice through people it also gives the sliced enemy a mysterious symptom?.

Great Rust Sword

The sword now has the power to slice through rocks and the weakest metal armour. It holds a power unknown to humans underneath its coat of rust it will not unleash this power untill its final sharpen.

Megaton Rust Sword
The maximum level of this sword it holds great power and the wielder can shoot devastating blasts from the tip of the sword. It has anough power to destroy the average mountain but takes up so much MP that the wielder is at risk of death.
Zero

Blood Knights

3523 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Twin swords

One should know that the blades that Zero carries were crafted by a whistened sage who's skill and prowess with bending metal is rumored as mystical throughout the land.

Night- The sword is built much like you might imagine an Emporer's sword to appear. It is decorated greatly, and the grip has been fitted to most comfortibly fit the hand of the single wielder. It is called night because while tempering the blade the metal it was composed of turned a midnight black color, almost that of charcoal. As rare as this sword may appear, it is strictly that. The appearance is what makes it so desireable, and it also excenuates certaint aspects of it's counterpart.

Day- Day is Night's counterpart. It was the second sword created in the same fashon that night was. However the outcome was much different in appearance. The metal did not turn dark as night, but rather ended up as a sheen of glowing silver. Not other sword in creation seems to reflect light like this masterpiece did. So it was obvious to Zero, at least, that the pair of rare weapons needed a fitting suitor. Taking them into his possesion, he now has on his person two of the most expensive and extravogent weapons around durring these times.

Julious Cezar
Pilika

Uncle Jowy's Army

32500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Starslasher wrote:
Sinocard wrote:
This blade is a symbiot on the hosts body which is formed by the hosts will and can achieve any form that the host wishes, from a blade to a bow...

Shapeshifter
This blade is handed down from generation to generation, as it was created at the time of birth of the first member of the Draconis family. When Sinocard got the blade he saw in it, what it truly was, a blade that could defeat a god so he set a goal for himself and the blade.

God Slayer
Having finaly achieved his goal Sinocard fed on the gods soul, and the blade fed on the gods blood. With this Sinocard got immortality and the blade achieved the ability to talk and gave its master a new goal... To feed on the souls of the five Dragon gods.

Silver Sinocard
After 500 years of travel, search and battling the Dragon gods Sinocard finaly defeated them all and fed on their souls, while the blade fed on their blood. With this they trully became one and formed a perfect being capable of destroying whole worlds with a single thought - Silver Sinocard The Dark Destroyer Of Souls.

Gasp! Sinocard, did you get this idea from Planescape Torment?

Nope. As a matter of a fact I have never played that game.
It comes from one of my in-writing books.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: