Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

New Family Guy episode afterthoughts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, that I did not know......Probably because I've never seen that movie. Still very funny though. I missed last week's episode so I hope I can see it again soon.
Tron Bonne

The party members you never use

579843 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Don't worry about it. There wasn't a new episode last week. Fox, in all of their infinite wisdom, decided to air Jurassic Park II instead. But there will be a new one this Sunday. 2 days, 7 hours, and 10 minutes from now..... :(

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

I've loved all of the New Family Guy episodes thus far.(execept for the one titled "Fast Times at Buddy Cianci High". I feel that one was weak.)

Was that the episode where Meg got beautiful? If so, I agree: that was unbelievably lame and unwatchable.

The episode where Cleveland's wife was cheating on him with Quagmire was just alright, but I think it's getting a little too dark for a comedy...we don't need to see poor Cleveland going through a divorce.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Tron Bonne

579843 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lunarblade wrote:
Quote:

I've loved all of the New Family Guy episodes thus far.(execept for the one titled "Fast Times at Buddy Cianci High". I feel that one was weak.)

Was that the episode where Meg got beautiful? If so, I agree: that was unbelievably lame and unwatchable.

No, the one I'm talking about is the episode where Chris gets a really hot teacher, and she wants him to kill her husband. I mean, the episode was alright, but it could've been better. I would have like to see more Peter in that episode.

The episode you mentioned is titled " Don't Make Me Over". I think it was alright. Not the best, but not the worst.

And I'm sensing that there is a lot more sexual content in the 4th season. I guess Seth Mcfarlane got a big head when Fox ordered more episodes (and who wouldn't? I believe its the first show to be uncancelled) and now he thinks he can put more things into the show.(which isn't bad)

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

I would have like to see more Peter in that episode.

:shock: Well that's some interesting choice of words. lol
Tron Bonne

579843 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ah, you know what I mean. I hope. :|

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really hope they quit puting lame movies in the sunday lineup on Fox, I rather watch Family Guy then some stupid dinosaur movie.
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

I really hope they quit puting lame movies in the sunday lineup on Fox, I rather watch Family Guy then some stupid dinosaur movie.

As much as I love Family Guy, I still love the dinos, don't diss 'em.

Quote:

No, the one I'm talking about is the episode where Chris gets a really hot teacher, and she wants him to kill her husband. I mean, the episode was alright, but it could've been better. I would have like to see more Peter in that episode.

I actually rather enjoyed that episode, it was nice to actually take a little break from Peter for once. I thought the whole episode worked well without his presence. When he was there, it made him that much better. HEADS UP!

Sinocard wrote:
Dakota

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eh, Id just rather watch Family Guy or the Simpsons.
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

"The Simpsons" is pretty lame lately, it hasn't done much for me. I think that Groening should just let it die already. All great shows must do so. But that's a different topic.

Sinocard wrote:
Dakota

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That is a interesting point there Lunarblade, I havent saw a decent Simpsons since.....um...I'll get back t you on that. XD
Tron Bonne

579843 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah, I haven't watched the simpsons willingly in years. Let it die, Groening.

and, I just saw the new episode. I loved the breakfast machine.

"All it does it SHOOT me!"

and the thing with Eva Braun and Hitler was hilarious.

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I love Family Guy, to bad I missed these new episodes.
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm a couple of weeks behind, since I'm watching it on [Adult Swim]...I refuse to watch Fox unless I have to (the first week, obviously. I couldn't wait much longer.) The last episode I saw was the one where Peter thought he was retarded. That was the best this season so far, especially the Fire Truck Documentary part. :o

Sinocard wrote:
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree, The Simpson's new episodes are getting pretty bad, but it must have been coming soon, considering how many seasons that show has.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: