Suikoden Urgent and Irenic Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Your Suikoden Dream Team
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yuber- He is inhumanly powerful
Georg Prime- God
Riou- The healmaster
The Prince- So what I like him
Lyon- Stop judging me!
Moroon- What you have a problem with that?
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been waiting, waiting for the right time to show the world the most awesome team in the whole Suikoden universe. A team which is only possible after getting the best of the best reunited in a Saga that has been around us for more than 10 years, a team based solely on the words of a True Fighting God:

Ken Masters wrote:
I will fight with style and finesse, no matter what the outcome may be!

Therefore, I'm forced to summon the most exquisite and powerful fighters of the entire Suikoden universe. No one cares if we don't do max damage, we don't care if we don't have the highest stats, our teamwork is our strength and our true goal is to... unleash the ultimate power of fashion!

Front Row:

Milich Oppenheimer

The Flower General himself, no other man could be the leader of such an entourage; holder of a Mother Earth Rune, he shall protect his comrades at all times. His writing abilities will come in a handy when the time to tell our heroes quest's comes; let us not forget he wrote the best seller "For the Love of the Empire" Besides, he killed Gremio, hehehe

Vincent De Boule

Aristocratic to the death, that is the motto of this man. His movements are gracious as the ones of a Matador avoiding a raging bull, his strength is unsurpassed and his charm is envied by all men.

Augustine Nabor

"Ah... beautiful... what a beautiful world"

A man of vision, he has traveled a lot and will certainly help the party in diplomatic issues. Not only that but he carries excellent skills; he is capable of high damage, he is natural S in Parry so his clothes will at all times look great (As no blood shall ever stain him) and he can equip accessories to boost his swing. THE ONLY CHARACTER WHO CAN. Truly, this man is the Team's tank, he forcefully uses the Red Rose Rune; and the enemies cower in fear upon that sight.

Back Row

Simone Verdici

He shall take care of all our dearest of all friends with the use of a Flowing rune, when times are hard, the kindness rain shall cometh to heal us all. His unite attack with Vincent will be the weapon of choice for dealing with weaklings.

Josephine

The FASHION DIVA, equipped with nothing more than a Rage rune and her parasol of death, she shall draw upon the enemies of fashion true judgment. Her moves are gracious, her voice exquisite, therefore she must be in the team. We can only pray to the gods that she never is forced to use the Red Rose Rune, for all shall be lost in a fashionable bloodbath.

Schtolteheim Reinbach III

He is the embodiment of style and finesse, what can I say? Equipped with nothing more than a cyclone rune this beast shall unleash heaven and hell on earth. He has a genuine sense of duty which will at all times, hold the team together. Once again, let us hope the Red Rose Rune is never forced to awaken. His lack of range allows from extreme maneuverability in battle, allowing him to act ass a backup for falling comrades.

Support

Gordon

THE Casanova Business man, his Trading and Discount skills are a precious gift that shall keep our party's narcissistic needs fully satisfied. And let's not forget the quality of the tea he prepares is completely overwhelming.

My team needs no one in the bench, simply because It's completely invincible, no man god or beast shall rise up to the challenge of defeating the Narcissist Six.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lmao, a dream team full of narcists. :*laugh*:

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Dura Sinai

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

........ I can only imagine the combination attack a team of 6 narcissists would bring.
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dura Sinai wrote:
........ I can only imagine the combination attack a team of 6 narcissists would bring.

... I... would LOVE to see that! I hope they have six narcissists in the next Suikoden if only for that unite!

My new dream team involves Kiznet and I, a candle light dinner, and afterwa--Oh wait, not THAT kind of dream... Lol... *turns red and walks away*
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Swordsman from Kanakan

Organization XIII

19053 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mine is:
FRONT:
Pesmerga[S Range] - Because of his insane high HP!
Yuber[S Range] - Because of Attack and Agility! (I wish he and Pesmerga has a Unite ATK!)
Tir McDohl[M Range] - His Soul Eater Rune is a real Soul Eater!
BACK:
Riou[M Range] - Main Healer in this Party. . .
Luc[S Range in 1-2, L Range in 3] - His heavenly True Wind Rune
Crowley[S Range] - This time he has 3 Slots for Runes! Wow! :D
SUPPORT/ENTOURAGE:
Hmm. . . Anyone. . .

This one is the real DREAM TEAM!
FRONT
Barbarrosa Rugner - With his Dragon King Sword with a Sovereign Rune. . .
Childerich - With that strong attacks and high evasion
Troy - 1000 minimum damage. . . Goodness!!!
BACK
Leknaat - With her Gate Rune
ARSHTAT FALENAS!!! - With the mighty Sun Rune! Back-Off Mortal!!! :twisted:
And lastly, Luca Blight! - You know how strong he is!
ramenNrice

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well i would pretty much have 3 mages and 3 attacker/miscsince thats how ive been playing the suikoden series and thats basically the perfect balanced team... anyways ! mine would be

tir mcdohl- cuz hes the best and his soul eater is my favorite out of all!!

georg- just because! haha, you know what i mean, hes just playing crazy!

riou- haha i dont know why i putted his tere , but i guess its because its pretty darn neat to have 2 leaders at the same time arounf the same time line .. although riou aint immortal like mc dohl though... . . . but yeah, their unite attack is neat !

Luc-since he has the true wind rune and he has good MP

sasarai- since he has a support rune and seemed to have almost equally good mage stats as his twin , plus it would be cool to actually see the twins on the same team for once since theyve seem to be on each others neck this whole series !

and last but not least ! VIKI!! , i always pu t viki on my team, its like my tradition , my team just wouldnt be complete without her. :*laugh*:

well anyways thats it ^_^
Carbunc

Crimson Bricade

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Mcdream team *sigh* Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

AHHHHHH!!!! Why must you torture me so? To rack my brain for only 6...
anyways...

Tir of course--The soul eater is awsome and I believe he is easily the best all around fighter.
George + Richard from suiko 5--I love these two hard hitters and I don't often use runes. These two should have a Unite attack
Zerase--a decent long range attack with powerful magic skills and a powerful rune.
Miakis--I just love the double daggers. Any fighter willing to go into battle with daggers and kick butt is just sweet.
Viktor--He's one of my all time favorites. Supportive, powerful, and very likeable.

Front Row: George, Richard, and Viktor
Back Row: Miakis, Tir, and Zerase
If I had to go with a formation it would be Hungry Wolf--a lot like standard and with the group I have no penalties for distance away from enemy.
TonyDaTigger

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This would be my dream team. Not sure how much chemistry would exist but just looking at pure slaying power. :)

I'd arrange them in the Suikoden V arrowhead formation with Galleon at the very front.

Chris Lightfellow - Team leader. High damage, defense and healing.
Tir McDohl - Best all around character. Unite with Riou.
Riou - Very good all around character, best healer.
Galleon - Practically invincible against physical and magical attacks.
Georg Prime - Best damage output without casting a spell.
Zerase - Most powerful mage. Unlimited mana with mana absorb.

Tactician: Shu

Went with a heavy healing setup since I think battle endurance is the key to success in an epic battle.

How about an all villian team to compete with the dream team?

Luca Blight
Jowy Atriedes
Yuber
Luc
Neclord
Troy

Tactician: Leon Silverberg
Sasarai109

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok here goes:

1)Sasarai-he's the best thing ever IMO
2)Rahal-Favorite SV character
3)Clive-Speaks for himself
4)Kyril-Favortie Hero
5)Ted-another one of my fav's
6)Percival or Pesmerga

Enemy Dreamteam:

1)Seed-Favorite enemy
2)Troy
3)Solon Jhee-always wanted to use him in battle or battle him
4)Dolph-another of my fav villains
5)Albert-he's so awesome
6)Martin (tactics) or Zahhak-I just liked him

Also I'd love to use the Flame Champ, Edgar, Brandeau (more than just Tactics) & Elza in battle too. Hell and young Nash again wouldn't hurt.

"For me to call someone my friend they must be equal to me in all respects"
Griffith- Berserk
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The obvious team:

FRONT:

Georg Prime - Ahhh, the best.
Barbarossa Rugner - His sword. Plus you can have Hydras in your party!
Han Cunningham - Genkaku + Han = Awesomeness.

BACK:

Master Genkaku - What, I'd have him over Riou anyday . . .
Arshtat Falenas - Sun Rune - Total Hell
Sierra Mikain - Isn't she immortal? Everyone likes immortal people.

ENTOURAGE:

Crowley - IMO Arshtat > Crowley. Arshtat will just incinerate him and his pansy 100 runes, so he sits here.
Luca Blight - What, I don't like him. Warm the bench, pig!
Star Dragon Sword - Anyone who bears it, SDS is too good.
Liukan - With him on your side, plastic surgeons look like wimps.

That's how I like it.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here's my Suikoden dream team. I wouldn't give out any reasons why I chose them, because I only have one reason: I like them.

Georg Prime
Genshu
Jeane
Miakis
Yuber
Geddoe
PesmergaS

Fallen Angel

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dammit there are so many good characters, but I'll go with these:

Front Row:

Pesmerga Does this need an explanation???

Yuber He is insanely strong, definitely for the dream-team

Georg Prime He's a killer machine, and best swordsman in all of lands

Back Row:

Riou Not only that he has incredibly strong stats, he is also a fantastic healer

Zerase Has a really strong weapon, but is also my favorite mage (has the Star Rune too)

Tir McDohl He is really strong and fast, and also a True Rune Bearer

8949 Potch
19 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If i'm honest i wouldve gone for a full blown magical rampage, but since ive been shown how to, Magic is needless for some bosses

All i needed was pure muscle

So my team of 6 would be

Humphry - Suiko II

Pesmerger - Suiko II

George Prime - Suiko II or V

Zegai - Suiko V

Richard - Suiko V

Belcoot - Suiko V

All in True Man Stance
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ViktorFan

Shalimar

1825501 Potch
200 Soldiers
4195 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I prefer strong fighters. My favourite characters have to be strong or cute, if they are both so much the better :D .

Here is my team:

Viktor

Rahal

Hervey

Georg

Kyle

Pahn
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: