Suikoden Unique and Informational Kraalesque Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Region List
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So where on the map will Mt. St. Loa be? The passage said "SOuthern Zexen," but does that mean it's in that gray mountainous region between Daevan and Gor or is it along the road between Streslau and Toza? Will a road be built automatically to connect it to the rest of Zexen or will they have to spend points to build one?

Regardless, good job Zexen. It looks like exploration can lead to some valuable results....

Username

441125 Potch
0 Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I believe Zexen just recieved men, though the exact number is only known to them, whereas the Grasslands received both a port, and a mysterious scroll.
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zexen received the area "Mt. St. Loa" as well. Clearly stated by SARSadmin

Quote:
adding "Mt. St. Loa to Zexen's regions.

I wonder what the scroll does. X_X

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Ley

Username

441125 Potch
0 Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I as always will blame the lack of sleep, and the fact that it is 04:19. Congratulations to Grasslands by the way.
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good job Grasslands. I think you got a great reward from that expedition. You will be more formidable now. That's scary.

EDIT: I typed YOu again. :oops:
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Was there any nation that didn't explore any at all? I know that we did, although I'm not at the discretion to reveal the results of the Exploration since 1) not the nation leader and 2) I'm not really sure on how we did... yet.

O well, congratulations to Zexen and Grasslands on there discoveries!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Falena did not explore this phase as we had other things we wanted to do.

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Falena, Scarlet Moon and the Island Nations are the only three nations who did not use any Political Points exploring this phase. All other nations have gone exploring and in the case of Jowston, it is all they did they for Phase 5.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Urn

Azure Flames

7756 Potch
0 Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Does that make us naughty?? lol. It is as Lord Dredd and John Layfield stated. We decided to divert our Political Points to other matters. Besides, if we are successful in our endeavors this Phase we will have more than enough Political Points to explore next phase. ;-)

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well you claimed Silver Pirate's Lake, so I'd say that's just as good as exploring if not better.

In any case, congratulations to Grasslands on their new naval territory.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good old new regions. Where would we be without new places to spice up invasions ^_^

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Neclord

The Spectral Nightmares

163602 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think I speak for every Grasslander when I say we are very happy and excited over our exploration results. :D

Good job and congratulations to Zexen as well for finding troops and Mt. St. Loa a very cool find 8-)

You must not fear death, my lads; defy him, and you drive him into the enemy's ranks.
~ Napoleon Bonaparte
Ley

Username

441125 Potch
0 Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And I think I speak for every Nameless when I say well done for adopting the vagueness approach.

So, has anyone used the sacred toilet paper you found yet?
Drizzt

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes that was a pleasant result for both Zexen and the Grasslands. Congrats to both of you for gaining a new region and the various other rewards they delivered. I can't wait to we see more results and what the other nations acquired. It would be disappointing if the exploration failed...but that is the gamble right? The start is probably the best time to do, as later on it would probably be a lot rare to score a whole new region so easily.
Earthquake923

SB90's Mechanized Monsters

179201 Potch
0 Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ley wrote:

So, has anyone used the sacred toilet paper you found yet?

In the imortal words of Eddie Murphy, "You could smoke it" Golden Child when presented with a scroll.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: