Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

what was your party for the final boss?[possible spoilers]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After playing Suikoden I and II, here's the teams that i used:

Suikoden I

(Front)
Viktor
Kasim
Flik

(Back)
McDohl
Cleo
Hellion

Viktor, Flik and McDohl are fixed. I put up Kasim with a Killer Rune. Able to do 724 damage ocassionally, so it's not that bad. Cleo is always with me, i love her. And Hellion's (Mother) Earth magic is actaully pretty good. She is one of the best mages in the game, after all.

Suikoden II

(Front)
Georg/Valeria
Pesmerga/Anita
Hauser/Oulan

(Back)
Riou
Millie/Sierra
Lorelai/Luc

Despite Georg and Hauser having unimpressive MDF, Hauser worked with the Titan Rune, surprisingly enough. and Georg was at Level 99 when i got him, Pesmerga as well. Pesmerga has awesome strength and MDF, which is the primary reason is chose him. But i also used Valeria, Anita and Oulan in another game, which worked out very well. They all have good MDf, especially Oulan. And they were all equippped with Fury Runes! Riou included. So their Falcon Criticals were doing 1600+ damages. Millie was there to be a healer after Riou did his Forgiver Sign. Lorelai, Luc and Sierra were primary Magic attackers.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

s1:i used flik,alen,grensenal in the front and tir,viktor,and valeria in the back.loved the untie attack flik,alen and grensenal had.dealt a lot of damange to the dragon head.

s2:first time i used viktor,flik,valeria in the front,and in the back i had riou,tir and mazus.kicked some major wolf @ss.but lately i've been trying out different people,but i always leave flik,viktor,tir,riou and mazus in.after i get ride of the rune and the leg that does that status alligment change,just use viktor,riou and who ever else i have that attacks attack the left wolf head since they all have a fury and double beat rune,and since the right head is weak against lightning magic i use flik,tir and mazus who all have thunder rune attack it and bam it's dead easy.

s3:i used geddoe,chris,and hugo cause of their true runes.and young viki cause she is the only one who can use the pale gate rune,and futch and bright cause they are powerful.

s4:i use lazlo,snowe,ted and jeane.got 2 mages with ted who can heal,while snowe and lazlo can use their powerful unite attack.

tactics:kyrill,andarc,seneca,lazlo,kika,flare and lino en kuldes who are mounted on a owl,akaghi,mizuki and a couple other i don't remember.that's for the final 2 battles.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Ultimate Strategist

Leader of the Dragon Company

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay here goes.

Suikoden I:
Flik(Cyclone Rune)
Viktor(Killer Rune)
Humphrey(Killer Rune)
Tir(Souleater)
Clive(Killer)
Rubi(Flowing)

Suikoden II:
Flik(Thunder and Cyclone runes)
Viktor(Double-Beat and Strike Runes)
Georg
Riou(Bright Shield, Ressurection, Fury)
Bob(Violence)
Killey(Double-Beat and Strike, and a Fury or maybe it was a Violence)

Suikoden III:
Hugo and Fubar
Geddoe and Chris
Emily and Sasarai

Suikoden IV:
Lazlo(RoP, Something else..)
Sigurd(Water..)
Ameria(Double-Strike+Fury)
Wendel(Flowing, Cyclone, and Mother Earth I believe)

"True peace is impossible. Only an illusion of
peace exists in the superficial calm of our lives.."
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

During my very first play-through I used Viktor, Shiro and Georg int the front row and Riou, Gijimu und Bob (I'm not sure about Bob...). Not many people I know have used Shiro in their final battle... but I thought he was cool and strong. I haven't understood the system at that time.
During my second play-through I took Genshu instead of Shiro. Still I made the choice only because I thought Genshu is a tough bastard.
The last group consisted of Viktor, Sheena and Oulan in the front row and Riou Bob and Killey in the back row, but that wasn't much fun anymore, because even without levelling up the Beast Rune will be destroyed in the second turn.

I have got a question: What do I need to be able to transfer a data from Suikoden 2 to Suikoden 3?

The Fool
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eden wrote:
Not many people I know have used Shiro in their final battle... but I thought he was cool and strong.

I have got a question: What do I need to be able to transfer a data from Suikoden 2 to Suikoden 3?

i certainly wouldn't use shiro. he can get good stats but you can't equip him with any thing since he's an animal. main reason why i never used any of the animals.

but to transfer data from 2 to 3, you have to save the game after you beat the beast rune. i'd usually save it on your 2nd floor castle and it works fine.

Dr. Chaos

13694 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lazlo- If I had a choice, trust me, He wouldn't be on here..

Suikoden Tactics Spoiler: He and the rune make themselves much more useful in Tactics, seriously, there should have been some sort of law against the Double-Edged Sword spell.

Hello, Final Boss. Meet my good friend who just flew in yesterday, one turn death.

Snowe- Not bad at all, loaded with attack enhancing runes and the true friendship, He's a more than worthy addition.

Bartholomew- Come on...Everybody's got to have a power house and I wasn't about to settle for Lino. I like Lino's character but He's not quite the battler I was looking for.

Ted- Ted won his spot simply by his association to my favorite rune in the series. The Soul Eater is irresistible, even in it's dumbed down state, I'll still take it over the Rune of punishment anyday.
Dura Sinai

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:

s3:i used geddoe,chris,and hugo cause of their true runes.and young viki cause she is the only one who can use the pale gate rune,and futch and bright cause they are powerful.

Um, more than small viki can use pale gate magic. Just about all of the magic users can do that. Heck, Connie, one of the DOGS has the skill for pale gate magic. Now being good is another factor all together. But if you like pale gate magic, you get several very nice options. Or you can just be silly and bring a dog into the final battle.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

don't think i'd bring a dog to a final battle. i know more could use pale gate rune, but i'm not sure if they have the pale gate magic skill.

Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's too late anyways, but i'll tell who i recall had the Pale Gate Skill, Buff. Viki and Small Viki definitely can max it out to A, or even up to S rank. Joker has it, but i don't know his grade. I don't think Estella has it, but very well could have.

Also, if you used Futch and Bright, didn't you get some hindrance from Bright's fireball attack? When it comes to fighting the Reincarnation itself, fire damage doesn't do diddly squat. Same with the Franz/Ruby Mounted Combo. Only Futch's/ Franz's attacks works.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i'm not to sure on bright's firball attack. but i know it works against the runes.

GallantWarriorGeddoe

3297 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't own one and two so I neevr had a final battle for those.

Its been so awhile since I played Suikoden 3 I don't remember who was in my party for the final battle.

In Suikoden 4 I had Hero/Lazlo, Snowe, Ted, and Helmut.

In Suikoden 5 I had Prince, Belcoot, Richard, Lyon, Bernadette, and Zearease. I would have had Georg, but you couldn't use him.
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here's mine for 2, 3 and 4. I can't remember 1, unfortunately.

Suikoden 2:

Front:
- Georg (Killer)
- Pesmerga (Killer, I took off his Counter. Rage on weapon.)
- Viktor (Fury and Double-Edge/Strike, not double Beat. And also, Kindness on his weapon.)

Back:
- Riou (Bright Shield Rune. Just that. No weapon runes and other stuff.)
- Sierra (Darkness, and if I remember right, a Blue Gate Rune. thunder on weapon.)
- Kahn (Resurrection and Flowing. Between him, Riou, and Hai Yo's food, I had much Healing.)

Other candidates were Shin, Genshu, Nina and Killey. I wasn't that to keen in using Flik.

Suikoden III:

Hugo - Fubar (simple really, they do ALOT of damage.)
Geddoe - Jacques (Jacques has a great Sharpshoot skill, and Geddoe . . . you know what he does.)
Chris - Yumi - Yumi was my main healer, if I remember correctly. The only real reason Chris was here was because she had a True Rune.

And I think I brought Sasarai in there once . . . . same with Futch.

Suikoden IV:

- Lazlo (Rage, Rune of Punishment) - I have no idea why I gave him a Rage Rune, but it worked.
- Snowe (Fury, Double-Edge) - Their True Friends Attack was doing over 2500 per turn.
- Ted (Soul Eater, Flowing) - Main artillery, serves as healer. Can also be an attacker.
- Kika (Fury, Falcon) - Check out how she smacks hard with Falcon and Fury combined.

Sometimes, I would also bring Lino and give him an Earth Rune.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Blackjack

78881 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just went through Suikoden III again a few weeks ago.

Used:

Hugo Geddoe Chris
Alanis Thomas Nei

So, really, not all that different from who I used last time, probably. Since I always use the three main whenever I can, and Alanis tends to gravitate into my party, too.

YES. YES IT CAN.

"Life is not a having and a getting, but a being and a becoming." -- Myrna Loy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
EggMan

Ordo Lusus

167874 Potch
250 Soldiers
180 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden I
Viktor Flik Humphrey
Tir Cleo Milich (really good healer)

Suikoden II
Viktor Flik Humphrey :*laugh*:
Riou Futch Rina

sometimes I'd replace Viktor for Georg Prime
Suikoden III
Hugo - Fubar
Sgt Joe - Juan
Futch - Emily

Suikoden IV
Lazlo Kika Ted Lino

the Viktor Flik and Humphrey combo is great. Flik has magic, Humphrey has defense, and Viktor has attack. They work well together, at least I thought they did.

"I think we are blind. Blind people who can see, but do not see."
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Suikoden IV:

- Lazlo (Rage, Rune of Punishment) - I have no idea why I gave him a Rage Rune, but it worked.
- Snowe (Fury, Double-Edge) - Their True Friends Attack was doing over 2500 per turn.
- Ted (Soul Eater, Flowing) - Main artillery, serves as healer. Can also be an attacker.
- Kika (Fury, Falcon) - Check out how she smacks hard with Falcon and Fury combined.

almost just like mine. except i used jeane instead of kika.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: