Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Kibbutz Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

what was your party for the final boss?[possible spoilers]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 1

Alen Flik Grenseal

Crowley Luc Tir

Suikoden 2

Vicktor Pesmerga Georg Prime

Mazus Riou Luc

Suikoden 3

Don't have

Suikoden 4

Hero 4 Kika Ted Snowe
gumibearcarnage7

Deadly Viper Assasination Squad

144198 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The FIRST time I beat Suikoden IV...I had this party...

Hero-Lv. 68
-Rune of Punishment
-Sunbeam
-Warrior

Jeane-Lv. 65
-Charm
-Thunder
-Rage

Ted-Lv. 66
-Soul Eater
-Flowing
-Wizard

Lino En Kuldes-Lv. 66
-Fury
-Killer

I realized this was a pretty good party, and you can really interchange Jeane with Maxine or Katarina, and Lino End Kuldes with Trishtan or Kika, and that's basically what I did. Just had the Hero, a Casting Mage, a Healing Mage, and a Warrior, and you're good to go!

~*Chris*~
You know I may never have liked you...hm, point in fact I DESPISE you...but that shouldn't suggest...that I don't respect you. Dieing in our sleep, is a luxury...that our kind is rarely afforded...my gift...to you...

-Elle Driver, Kill Bill Vol. I
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was under the impression I posted here, hmm anyway.

In Suikoden IV my first final party was HeroIV, Chepoo, Kenneth and Paula.

With that group I couldn't put a dent on the final boss especially if you consider my level so I went back and got all 108 stars (yes I had several earlier saves).

So my final party was:

HeroIV
*Rune of Punishment (duh)*
*Fire Rune*
*Wind Rune*

Weapon level 16 and though I don't remember most of the equipment right now he had two power rings I think, and his Unite with Snowe was level two, ironically it went level three at the end of the battle, oh the irony...

Ted
*Soul Eater*
*Water Rune*
*Earth Rune*

Some magically based equipment I think his weapon was not full leveled and I used a mushroom once on him in battle I believe.

Jeane
*Charm Rune*
*Lighting Rune*
*Water Rune*

Again some magical equipment and nothing special that springs to memory but I think I used an accessory that gave great defense, her weapon was not maxed.

Snowe
*Fire Rune*
*I really don't remember*
*I rreally don't remember*

Again like HeroIV a full sharpened weapon and two power rings don't remember the rest I think some platinum amour could be wrong.

Now for the rest of the Suikodens bar III that I haven't played yet I don't remember exactly but I will try.

Suikoden I:

I think it was well Tir Victor and Flick, and Cleo I'm certain about her there other two evade me right now, maybe Allen though I'm far from certain and Kage or Rubi.

Whatever the case each had a corresponding elementary rune, Flick had lighting Victor earth, Cleo Fire, Kage or whoever Wind and the other one Water, but there may have been their corresponding elemental Rune upgrades and I don't remember now.

Suikoden II:

Well again Riou, Victor, Flick, and from there on my memory doesn't serve me well I think Valeria maybe Luc and I don't remember the other, were talking about the first play here and I confuse some characters with other plays that followed.

In any case the elemental runes were present since I base my strategy on them in every Suikoden, even if I had to make some sort of exception in IV.

Looking forward to III.
gumibearcarnage7

Deadly Viper Assasination Squad

144198 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Trust me, III is not that good...

But I forgot to put my other parties for the other games! Silly me...

Suikoden I-Final Party

Tir, Viktor, Flik, Cleo, Rubi, and Crowley

Suikoden II-Final Party (I totally forget...)

Suikoden III-Final Party

Hugo, Chris, Geddoe, Sasarai, Juan, and Viki

Suikoden II...it's been a while since I've played it...but I'm pretty sure I had the Hero and Tir in the party (from Suikoden I save game) geez...now I wish it wasn't broken...

~*Chris*~
You know I may never have liked you...hm, point in fact I DESPISE you...but that shouldn't suggest...that I don't respect you. Dieing in our sleep, is a luxury...that our kind is rarely afforded...my gift...to you...

-Elle Driver, Kill Bill Vol. I
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jossef

Beshennye Berserki

95809 Potch
200 Soldiers
23 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 1
Fu Su Lu - the big masked man. Had a fantastic introductory speech and looked mighty.
Viktor - me favourite character of all four games.
Flik - forced upon me.
Humphrey -
Hero - forced upon me.
Crowley - I respect his hermit ways and he looked the part.
Luc - We all love one arrogant character, don't we?

Suikoden 2
Viktor - as above
Humphrey - said little, but said what was necessary. I liked his introverted nature and his cool, calm-headedness and I liked how we seen more about his persona in the Humpomatic, Futch and Bright scene.
Miklotov - the passionate knight. I never liked Garudo a great deal and I liked how he goes against his tightly held morals to fight for the people.
Hero - as above
Luc - as above
Sid - crazy winger. His investigations and the way he terrified Chaco were more than enough to validate his selecion.

Suikoden 3
Hallec - another big muscular warrior. Terrorising the ducks was genius and his barbarianisms are always something I enjoy.
Fred - a Maxamillion. Need I say more?
Chris - I thoroughly enjoyed watching her develop as a character and becoming stronger. Proved worthy of leading the party
Watari - He looked cool and had a colder personality. Enjoyed watching his side-story.
Landis - As Sid, minus scaring Chaco sadly.
Sasarai - being Luc's brother was always a plus but I also liked how he was more caring and friendlier than him.

Suikoden 4
Hero - as above
Gau - yet another barbarian-tastic character. More animalistic in nature than Hallec and Fu Su Lu but was fun nevertheless. Looked pretty cool too.
Lino En kuldes - possibly the ONLY developed character I liked.
Dario - a wreckless pirate. Rather fun to have around.

Last edited by Jossef on Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Seems strange that your Suikoden 1 party doesn't have Flik since he IS supposed to be in your party no matter what, Spuderik...
Jhones

The Vermillion Legion

7066 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sir Spuderik wrote:
Suikoden 1
Fu Su Lu - the big masked man. Had a fantastic introductory speech and looked mighty.
Viktor - me favourite character of all four games.
Humphrey - said little, but said what was necessary. I liked his introverted nature and his cool, calm-headedness.
Hero - forced upon me.
Crowley - I respect his hermit ways and he looked the part.
Luc - We all love one arrogant character, don't we?

Destiny's Warrior wrote:
Suikoden 1

Alen Flik Grenseal

Crowley Luc Tir

These parties are impossible. Flik and Viktor are static party members in the final battle in Suikoden I.

My parties are as such:

Suikoden 1: Viktor w/ Clone Rune, Flik w/ Thunder, Tir, Ryube /w Flowing, Luc w/Cyclone and Crowley w/ Rage

Suikoen II: Viktor w/Fury, Flik w/Thunder/Fury, Riou w/SS/Ressurection/Rage, Tir w/SE/Thunder/Mother Earth, Mazuz w/Rage/Blue Gate/Cyclone and Luc w/Rage/Thunder/Resurrection.

Suikoden III: Hugo, Geddoe, Chris, Sasarai, Aile and Estella.

And I haven't beaten Suikoden 4 yet...

I'm going to get myself banned if I keep acting like a jerk...
Jossef

Beshennye Berserki

95809 Potch
200 Soldiers
23 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Crappit, that's right... I knew there was some reason I couldn't remember who my last front row guy was. They force you with him to see that scene of them figghting as the castle falls, or am I thinking of something else again?
Anyways, looks like the Humphomatic machine will be getting dropped...

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I posted my Suikoden IV picks a while back, so I will post who I used in the other games now...

Suikoden I

Front Row:

McDohl- [Soul Eater] no other choice
Flik- [Thunder] same as McDohl
Viktor- [Holy] same as Flik and McDohl

Back Row:

Tengaar- [Flowing] excellent healer
Lotte- [Rage] excellent offensive mage
Mina- [Thunder] same as Lotte

----------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------
Suikoden II

Front Row:

Riou- [Bright Shield Rune/ forget what else] same as McDohl
Flik- [Thunder Rune/ forget what else] good magic swordsmen
Pesmerga- [Whatever he came with] decent attacker

Back Row:

Nina- [Rage Rune/ Blue Gate Rune] great offensive mage
Mazus- [Blue Gate Rune/ Thunder rune/ Flowing Rune] same as Nina
Rina- [Flowing Rune] great healer

----------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------

Suikoden III

Geddoe [True Fire/ Lightning]- same as Riou and McDohl
Chris [True Water/ Phoenix]- decent healer and good attacker
Hugo [True Lightning/ Fire]- decent mage and attacker

Yumi [Thunder Rune]- great offensive mage
Sasarai [Pale Gate Rune/ True Earth Rune/ Flowing Rune]- great all-around mage
Nei [Flowing Rune]- Great healer

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here's mine in my latest playthroughs:

Suikoden I:

Front Row:
Flik (Thunder Rune)
Viktor (Holy Rune)
Ronnie Bell (Hate Rune)

Back Row:
Tir McDohl (Rune of Life and Death)
Clive (Killer Rune)
Kasumi (Shrike Rune)

I didn't have a party healer except for Viktor who holds the Dragon seal incense. It was not really necessary to have one. Just flooded everyone's inventory with mega medicines in case they might need it. Ronnie and Kasumi are fixed to using their special runes. Tir casts Judgment on each of the heads, then Black Shadow. Flik's obviously for magical purposes. Clive and Viktor just attack and heal.

Suikoden II:

Front Row:
Riou (Double-Beat, Bright Shield, Double-strike, Mother Earth on WPN)
Flik (Warrior, Double-strike, Exertion on WPN)
Viktor (Warrior, Double-strike, Extertion on WPN)
Tir McDohl (Wizard, Soul Eater, Double-strike, Mother Earth on WPN)
Karen (Warrior, Twin Ring, Double-strike, Mother Earth on WPN)
Futch (Double-Beat, Double-strike, Mother Earth on WPN)

Gosh, you have no idea how long it took to get those Double-strike runes...
Anyway, Riou uses Battle Oath to berserk those characters (hopefully all of them)...
then Tir uses Judgment on the rune.
Futch also attacks the rune. Hopefully, he gets a critical on one of his hits to demolish it.
Flik and Viktor basically use their Cross ATK every turn.
Karen uses her Twin Ring Rune every turn. The rune's "may ruin balance" feature might slow you down though.
The Beast Rune Incarnate will go down in less than four turns if things are done right.

Suikoden III:

Pair 1:
Hugo (True Fire, Fury)
Fubar (Shining Wind, Double-strike)

Pair 2:
Nei (Sunbeam, Haziness, Jongleur)
Yuiri (Fury, Double-strike, Killer) - wearing Chief's Hat and has General appointment from Jefferson to boost Heavy Damage to S rank

Pair 3:
Sergeant Joe (Fury, Double-strike) - wearing Blood Armor for +20 in PWR/SKL/REP/SPD, 3 Gold Beaks for +45 SPD and TopCmdr appointment from Jefferson to boost Swing to A rank, and Horned Helmet to boost Damage to A
Shabon (Fury, Double-strike, Warrior) - wearing Feather Earrings to boost her SPD high enough (149) to get her sixth swing

I found Nei to be useless in this setup since all the other members act first before she gets to cast Song of Madness. Here are my actions:

Hugo - attacks one of the runes (Fire, I think)... He should be able to kill it.
Fubar - uses Soaring Bolt scroll

Nei - casts Song of Madness
Yuiri - attacks Wind Rune Incarnate

Sergeant Joe/Shabon - Mounted Attack (should be able to kill the Lightning Rune)

Whether Nei casts Song of Madness or not is irrelevant, because you can pretty much win in the next turn. It's possible to defeat the boss in one turn, if you're lucky enough to get two x3 criticals from Yuiri.

Suikoden IV:

Hero (Level 99, Warrior, Rune of Punishment, Double-strike, Ogre Set, 3 Power Rings)
Snowe (Level 99, Warrior, Double-strike, Ogre Set, 3 Power Rings)
Chiepoo (Level 99, Fury, Warrior, Double-strike, Goblin Set, 3 Power Rings)
Gau (Level 99, Warrior, Double-strike, Ogre Set, 3 Power Rings)

The latter two just attacked and Hero/Snowe used True Friendship Attack against the Giant Tree. The boss should go down in less than four, maybe three turns.
Tobias Amherst

Tuxteth O'Grady, USA

1584 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden I:

Kreutz- I found that his defense stats had great increases since he could equipt the heaviest of armor. He also had nice tank-like advantages as well as a nice attack. Thing is, the only reason I brought him to the final battle was because he had a score to settle with Barbarossa.

Viktor- He gave himself to my party and I couldn't leave him. He had nice stats after I trained him up a good bit. He also had nice attack and defense stats.

Flik- He also forced his way into my party. He had great magic at the time and he really was powerful enough to take his own battle to new limits.

Tir McDohl- He was what he should be at the time, powerful and all his magic intact. His "Judgement" was quite powerful for getting in massive hits here and there.

Crowley- Crowley really had useful magic for the whole battle, given his Cyclone and Thunder runes. His magic defense also seemed to have a ton of impact on the Hydra's high-powered magic.

Luc- Luc really had a ton of work to do, what with him healing my characters and attacking with only his magic, but at the time, he had 9/9/8/6 on his MP and a Cyclone Rune to boot. His "Shining Wind" really helped me out a lot.

Left Head: Kreutz finished this head on a critical.
Right Head: McDohl got this head with the Black Shadow
Center Head: Luc nailed it with a well-placed Shredding.
----------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------
Lotte- The first time I beat the game, Kreutz wasn't in my final party, but Lotte was. Her earth magic was a very big help as she aided my characters against the massive magic onslaught by the Hydra. Just before we entered Gregminster, I gave her a Mother Earth Rune, which she used perfectly.

Suikoden II-Not completed
Suikoden III:

Tobias (Hugo)- At the time, he had a couple HellFire's to boot, as well as a sickeningly powerful Final Flame which really helped against the True Lighting Crystal.

Sasarai- Even though all his offensive magic was rendered absolutely useless on Wind Rune Incarnation, he had excellent healling power as well as nice True Earth aiding magic. Never really thought I'd ever use Sasarai in any Suikoden games, though.

Elaine- Elaine was solely there to carry on with her Flowing Rune (given to her beforehand) when Sasarai ran out of magic. She not only provided, she overcame the barriers and even took out one of the Runes as well.

Young Viki- I gave her a mess of powerful runes before the battle to see what runes fit her the best and I settled on her Blinking Rune as well as a Thunder Rune. Her magic really helped in the long run and her magic defense stat helped against the massive amount of magic attacks being used.

Chris- Chris is definently the character I regret bringing. She had good attack strength as well as a maxed out weapon, but her magic really flunked and she only ended up getting off two Kindness Rains before she went down. Her magic defense was also terrible. She didn't even have her level 4 spell. :evil:

Geddoe- Geddoe was a great asset to the battle as he not only had great magic, but had great attack and his magic defense kept him in there for a good while.

SUPPORT: Jeane- Had it not been for Jeane, all the important spellcasters I needed would be gone before they got off their big spells.

True Fire Rune Crystal: Geddoe's Thunderstorm was the end of the Fire Rune.
True Water Rune Crystal: Tobias (Hugo) took it out with a nice Final Flame.
True Lightning Rune Crystal: Elaine took it out with a powerful double attack. Most of the damage on it was from a prior Final Flame from Tobias (Hugo).
True Earth Rune Crystal: Tobias (Hugo)'s Explosion defeated this part.
Wind Rune Incarnation: As the last man standing, Young Viki destroyed it with a final Set spell.
----------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
Estella- The first time I played the game, Elaine was absent from my final party with Estella taking the spot. Her magic really was incredible and she accounted for a True Lightning Rune Crystal KO. Her MP and her Rage/Thunder rune combo took the forefront of the first rounds of the battle and she was among the last people left by the battle's end.

Suikoden IV-Not completed
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, just finished Suikoden IV, so I'm posting my final party.

Hero IV - Level 60 (Flowing Rune, Double Strike Rune, Rune of Punishment) + no set equipments
Ameria - Level 60 (Double Strike Rune, Fury Rune) + Platinum Set
Kika - Level 60 (Double Strike Rune, Falcon Rune) + Pirate King Set
Jeane - Level 60 (Charm Rune, Thunder Rune, Rage Rune) + Guardian Set

I find this party to be excellent because the Beauty Attack would deal around 1,000s damage to all enemies. This means that every single normal enemies would be killed in 1 turn, saving loads of time. Jeane's Rage Rune would be useful for the earlier part of the game where Beauty Attack hasn't dealt enough damage (in which the tactic becomes Double Leader Unite plus level 1 or 2 of Rage Rune from Jeane).

When it comes to boss fights, Kika would focus on Falcon Rune dealing thousands of damage while Ameria's physical attack would deal around 1,000 damage too (making it unnecessary to attach magical rune on her). Hero would alternate between healing, physical attack, and Thunder God unite spell with Jeane if needed to (I usually prefer to separate though, with Hero using Kindness Rain while Jeane used level 4 Thunder spell ... deals more damage than rune unite).

Some people might say that Jeane was too slow, but I don't think it's an issue because you know you can't finish off boss fights in 1 turn anyway (and if you can, then there's no problem that she goes last or not). Plus, Jeane is the only "magician" with maximum affinity toward lightning element. Since Thunder Rune is the strongest elemental rune and her role is to deal damage, I find Jeane to be a very useful character.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Allright, my teams for SIV:
Against Tree:
Hero, Kika, Jeane, Mizuki(typical , I think)

Against Cray:
Helmut, Ted, Selma, Mitsuba

Unfortunately I don't remember runes I used but i haven't got any Lvl 2 runes.
Levels for my party were around 52.

Recently I have started SIV from clear data and I think my final party would be: Hero(duh!), Maxine, Kate and Wendell/Millay.

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ok mine were

suikoden 1:tir,flik,viktor,fu su lu,someone and someone

suikoden 2: dont have it

suikoden 3:Hugo as flame champion,chris,geddoe,sasarai,fubar, and sgt.joe

suikoden 4: at final battle with hero,jeane,warlock ,and flare.( i dont have ted)

jowy

ASHRAF

6500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

my final party against the beast rune in suikoden 2 was :
camus- miklotov - luc
sasuke - riou - mcdohl
as the status are the following:

Camus Level 80
STR 173 EXP 481 |
TECH 166 PROT 155 |
MAGIC 137 M DEF 139 |
SPEED 157 LUCK 143 |
H |
---------- | rh* Rage |
|HP657/657 | | lh* Killer |
|MP LV1 9/9| | ATT 323 DEF 282 |
| LV2 5/5| | Uriah/3 |
| LV3 3/3| | Level 16 ATT 150 S |
| LV4 1/1| | Rune * Fire |
---------- --------------------------------
equipments:
Helmut:Falme Helmet
Armor:Master Gard
Shield:Siver Shield
Other:Crimson Cape
Mega Medecine 3
Silverlet

miklotov Level 60
STR 181 EXP 317 |
TECH 121 PROT 163 |
MAGIC 124 M DEF 128 |
SPEED 144 LUCK 122 |
H |
---------- | rh* Knight |
|HP | | lh* Thunder |
|MP LV1 7/7| | ATT 341 DEF 272 |
| LV2 4/4| | Dunceney/3 |
| LV3 2/2| | Level 16 ATT 160 S |
| LV4 1/1| | Rune * Wind |
equipments:
Helmet:Flame Helmet
Armor:Windspun Armor
Shield:
Other:Fire Emblem
Mega Medecine 3
Magic Ring

Luc Level 96
STR 67 EXP 207 |
TECH 158 PROT 67 |
MAGIC 230 M DEF 215 |
SPEED 195 LUCK 70 |
H * Blue Gate |
---------- | rh* Cyclone |
|HP657/657 | | lh* FLowing |
|MP LV1 9/9| | ATT 167 DEF 152 |
| LV2 9/9| | Gust Rod |
| LV3 6/6| | Level 16 ATT 100 S |
| LV4 4/4| | Rune * Wind |
eqiuoments:
Helmet:Siver Hat
Armor:Robe Of Mist
Shield:
Other:Speed Ring
Mega Medcine 2
Crimson Cape

Sasuke Level 98
STR 162 EXP 620 |
TECH 195 PROT 151 |
MAGIC 112 M DEF 126 |
SPEED 218 LUCK 147 |
H * |
---------- | rh* Fire |
|HP657/657 | | lh* |
|MP LV1 7/7| | ATT 302 DEF 241 |
| LV2 4/4| | Fiery Blue Comet |
| LV3 2/2| | Level 16 ATT 140 L |
| LV4 1/1| | Rune * Fire |
equipments:
Helmet:Silver Hat
Armor:Dream Robe
Shield:
Other:Sun Badge
Crimson Cape
Cape of Darkness

HERO Level 66
STR 187 EXP 335 |
TECH 183 PROT 137 |
MAGIC 149 M DEF 152 |
SPEED 183 LUCK 185 |
H * Blue Gate |
---------- | rh* Bright Shield |
|HP657/657 | | lh* Fortune |
|MP LV1 9/9| | ATT 357 DEF 265 |
| LV2 5/5| | Twin Destiny Fang |
| LV3 3/3| | Level 16 ATT 170 M |
| LV4 1/1| | Rune * Exertion |
equiments:
Helmet:Wind Hat
Armor:Silver Armor
Shield:
Other:Goldlet
Power Gloves
Winged Boots

McDohl Level 64
STR 163 EXP 433 |
TECH 181 PROT 159 |
MAGIC 182 M DEF 160 |
SPEED 165 LUCK 161 |
H * Prosperity |
---------- | rh* Soul Eater |
|HP649/649 | | lh* Rage |
|MP LV1 9/9| | ATT 335 DEF 269 |
| LV2 7/7| | Heaven Fang Stuff |
| LV3 4/4| | Level 16 ATT 165 M |
| LV4 2/2| | Rune * Kindness |
equipments:
Helmut:Silver Hat
Armor:Earth Armor
Shield:
Other:Crimson Cape
Winged Boots
Winged boots
that was before i fight the beast rune and i had 522669 potch
i beated the beast rune with 4 rounds are they were like that:
round 1:
Camus:used Rage---->Final Flame on all the parts
Miklotov:used Thunder---->Thunder Storm on the rune
Luc:used Cyclone+Flowing----->Water Dragon on all the parts
Sasuke:used Fire------>Explosion on all the parts
Riou:used Bright Shield------>Forgiven Sign on the rune
McDohl:used Soul Eater----->Judgment on the left leg
Result:rune destroyed- left leg destroyed

round 2:
Camus:------
unite Atk------>knights ATK on the left head
Miklotov:-----------
Luc:used flowing+cyclone--------->water dragon on all the parts
Sasuke: attacked the left head
Riou:used blue gate -------->pale palace on all the parts
McDohl:used soul eater-------->judgment on the left head
Result:Miklotov unbalanced

round 3:
Camus:used rage--------->explosion on all the parts
Miklotov:is unbalanced
Luc:used blue gate-------->plae palace on all the parts
Sasuke:attacked the left head
Riou:used bright shield--------->battle oath on the party
McDohl:used rage--------->explosion on all the parts
result:left head destroyed- right leg destroyed

round 4:
Camus:-----------
unite ATK---------->knights ATK on the right head
Miklotov:---------
Luc:attack the right head
Sasuke:attack the right head
Riou:attack the right head
McDohl:attack the right head
result:beast rune destroyed and i have all the party healed

Level earned:
Camus lv.80 - Miklotov lv.61(+1 lv.) - Luc lv.96
Sasue lv.98 - Riou lv.68(+2 lv.) - McDohl lv.65(+1 lv.)
potch earned: 400000 total: 922669
and that's how i beated the best rune and it was very easy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: