Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Knowledge Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Phase 5 Additions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Definitely an awesome map Fliktor, I mean Layfield's is nice and all but can't we convince Sars somehow to switch to that one? No offence John yours is nice but it pales in comparison!

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Though, whatever map you have designed obviously pales in comparison to my own...

Ah, glad to see that all that hard research paid off. Especially that second "Non-Highland" area, that was a pain in the ass to find.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Loved your map there Fliktor.

Harukaze, just to make sure you didn't think I was questioning your methods. I was just curious to why and what advantages you gained by making your own. I actually thought of doing that myself, but seeing as I am in no way a part of the battle system, it'd be rather silly of me. I did understand it all and commend you on your precision.

I'm the kind of guy who'd take John Layfield's map and blow it up to the size of my card table, and set up little army men and have wars..... actually.... that sounds like fun....

*goes to finds army men*

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quick question here regarding naval units:

Do nations automatically receive free naval units based on the number of ports they own or is it something that must still be paid for? For instance (I never checked this before Phase 5 started) since I had both Haagru and Dusumnek as ports could I have made two units into naval units free of charge at that time? Or is it just something that is an available option for a nation if they wanted to assign x-number of naval units based on the number of ports in their possession?

Thanks for the clarification.

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Shrew

The All-Star Rock n' Breakdance Electronic Band from Shenzhen

237023 Potch
110 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A nation can create as many naval units as they have ports, but they must still use politic points to create them. There are no freebies.

Fear our Vagueness.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: