Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Eiyuden Digital Selection

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:23 am    Post subject: Eiyuden Digital Selection Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The last update for Eiyuden announced the beginning of the digital platform selection, with a deadline of November 24. Has anybody here received an email to select their platform?

I've checked my spam folder to make sure I didn't miss anything but, so far, I'm not seeing anything and I'm not sure if I should be concerned about missing the deadline or if I should inquire about it somehow.
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't have digital in the statue instance, but since I am on the discord;

Emails have not been sent about digital instances, R&B are aware and ask for patience.
Some people have been able to select digital on https://yeteeproductions.com/ after logging in, similar to those of us with physical that had to select, so you might want to test your login and see if you can select a digital.

Otherwise, lookit their twitter/x
https://fxtwitter.com/eiyuden/status/1723812992192512201?t=8vR0PKwBs8dX -2dnmJ0Yng&s=19

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The funny thing is, I couldn't log onto The Yetee as it said there wasn't an account tied to my email and trying to create a new account with the invitation R&B sent out way back when says an account already existed with my email.

So the Eiyuden store is separate from The Yetee in general, it seems, and I couldn't figure out how to log on to the Eiyuden store. It's all moot, though, as R&B sent me an email with the link.

Since Nintendo Switch is the only system I have of the available options, and it's the system I played Rising on, it's what I chose for my digital copy so I can keep my backer physical copy sealed.

Edit: It seems my assumption above was incorrect, though it makes it even more confusing why it didn't recognize my email address the other day.
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Got an email from R&B via kickstarter, not sure if everyone else did, got to do with digital selections;

----------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------

Digital Platform Selection

As mentioned in last update we have been sending out digital selection E-mails to backers. Here's a quick video for how to access the Yetee back-end and make your digital selection:

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/fzdfdg3hd1nuobwkmdg4k/Digital-Select-Exa mple.mov?rlkey=cb1ud4j9b8hbbfg9ibn2bu6gp&dl=0

BACKERS MUST USE THE EMAIL ADDRESS ASSOCIATED WITH THE CAMPAIGN. If you receive an error that says:

Then you are using the wrong email address and will NOT be able to select a platform.

Follow these steps:

1. Visit https://yeteeproductions.com/account/login and Log In (located in the upper right corner of the screen).

2. Navigate to the Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes hub and click on it:

3. Then make the necessary platform selection(s) from the dropdown:

4. Click the Hexagon on the left and then "Confirm Selection" below it.

5. The selection is now complete

With over 20,000 backers it's a lot of information to handle so managing the selections via the Yetee backend allows us to collate the data in the most efficient way possible.

We have updated the deadline to November 27th as we'll have to start making orders to first party at that time. For backers who haven't selected a platform via Yetee's backend we'll use the answer we have on your Kickstarter survey.

While we do have a small buffer of codes, those will go quickly and once they are gone we will need to re-order codes which is an extremely expensive process that we can only do in larger batches. In those instances we cannot guarantee that you will get your game code 72 hours in advance so please take the time to complete the platform selection process.

For anyone who is having issues selecting their digital copy please reach out to us at eiyuden@theyetee.com

Survey Request

For any backers who haven't answered your survey as we are getting close to the release of the game so please answer your survey. Especially Backer Hero backers, we are finalizing that list by December 5th, 2023 so please be sure to answer your add-on survey by then to assure you will be listed in the credits properly

-----------------------------------------------

Just in case people need the English part of said email for the steps and link.

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It is actually nice knowing that some others from here are looking forward to experience EC and are even backers as well. While not a communal game, it still already creates a sense of nostalgia and togetherness, which I have not really felt since the days of this and certain other Suikoden forums.

In my wildest dreams this game will become part of my history as much as Suikoden and this is.

The Fool
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was able to select PC digital copy through Yetee for my backer copy. I know this is a little late . . . was everyone else able to select their backer copy? :)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I selected PS5 now, well a few months ago. I think originally, during the backing process I still said PS4 :D

The Fool
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I correctly assumed by this point that I'd have an Xbox Series S, so my selection is still good to go.

~Uguu!~
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I could not really predict that because I only had the spare money due to an unexpected change of occupation and Christmas money from the new place ^^ I didn't think I would get a PS5 as soon despite my PS4 not working correctly anymore the entire time for years :D

The Fool
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I originally selected PS5, however since the only current gen system I have is a Switch, it was fortuitous that they added Switch support.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: