Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Eiyuden reward "Chiseled Glory"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shrew

The All-Star Rock n' Breakdance Electronic Band from Shenzhen

237023 Potch
110 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sadly, looking closer at the obituary I found, it looks like Parallax's parents both pre-deceased him, and he was only survived by some aunts and an uncle (all unnamed in the obit), and that was 5 years ago. Unless anyone was close enough to Parallax to know something of his extended family (or maybe could find the family through a facebook page?), that might be a dead end.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just want to update that my payment cleared, and managed to catch about 3 hours of the closing stream they did yesterday as well (really needed to sort out their zoom voice levels as it was peaking something shocking) , so we're good for 2 statues with Vex's confirm as well.

For those that didn't manage to catch the stream or check kickstarter in the closing minutes, they added a mystery add on for 700 yen for an add on game in the development, separate to Eiyuden but treated as a pre-release to see some characters before that releases.

Also Ninja's D & B I believe cleared for the game, D through votes and B due to secondary love.

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks Shrew for checking -- I guess we can just do what we want with Parallax in that case, although I don't think we want to call him by his real life full name. For now I have no idea what sort of info we are allowed to include with the statue, so we can just toss around ideas and see what can be realized.

I sent an e-mail to Frank's dad -- he really has a nice memorial site with a lot of updates for sure. He must really be hurting, so I hope this initiative brings him some consolation.

Thanks Fly for your contribution as well! Hopefully I can get Suikox's social media accounts rolling so we can collect some donations for you.
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Shrew wrote:
Sadly, looking closer at the obituary I found, it looks like Parallax's parents both pre-deceased him, and he was only survived by some aunts and an uncle (all unnamed in the obit), and that was 5 years ago. Unless anyone was close enough to Parallax to know something of his extended family (or maybe could find the family through a facebook page?), that might be a dead end.

If I am not mistaken, Boogeyman was Parallax's closest IRL friend on the forum. Perhaps somebody can get in touch with him?

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Pierrot Le Fou

Rain Dogs

37957 Potch
0 Soldiers
196054 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What a neat tribute! I'd be happy to contribute $100 for the fundraiser. Is it still best to send $ to paypal.me/suikox?
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Pierrot Le Fou wrote:
What a neat tribute! I'd be happy to contribute $100 for the fundraiser. Is it still best to send $ to paypal.me/suikox?

For now it would be better if you can contribute to fly' account -- he basically fronted cash for the entire statue himself. For me, I already have around $1300 covered.

Thanks!!
Pierrot Le Fou

Rain Dogs

37957 Potch
0 Soldiers
196054 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vextor wrote:
Pierrot Le Fou wrote:

For now it would be better if you can contribute to fly' account -- he basically fronted cash for the entire statue himself. For me, I already have around $1300 covered.

Thanks!!

Gotcha. Would you please post a link to Fly's account? I read through the thread and was looking for it, but I may have missed it.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm, I thought Fly had some link available -- Fly, can you post a link so Pierrot Le Fou can send you contributions?
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

paypal.me/eXistenceofFly

I will stress; I am in no way shape or form expecting any re-numeration for what I have done here, in truth, I was actually going to remove my paypal since I have no use for it myself.

Whilst this is very much appreciated, do not at all feel obliged to do so.

Rain Dogs

37957 Potch
0 Soldiers
196054 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

eXistence of Fly wrote:
paypal.me/eXistenceofFly

I will stress; I am in no way shape or form expecting any re-numeration for what I have done here, in truth, I was actually going to remove my paypal since I have no use for it myself.

Just sent you the $. It's my pleasure to contribute. Thank you as well, Fly, Vex, and everyone else for your contributions.
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Pierrot Le Fou wrote:
eXistence of Fly wrote:
paypal.me/eXistenceofFly

Just sent you the $. It's my pleasure to contribute. Thank you as well, Fly, Vex, and everyone else for your contributions.

Received, many thanks to you and your kindness.

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good! Thanks Pierrot for your help and I am glad Fly is getting some assistance getting out of the temporary financial hole.

On another note, I haven't heard back from Red's father -- thus we may need to think of a way to commemorate him without using his real name or his likehood.

I suppose it is fairly simple to use his avatar image... which would make him into a cat mage.

Do we have any idea how Parallax was suppose to look like in the Suikox world??
Pierrot Le Fou

Rain Dogs

37957 Potch
0 Soldiers
196054 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vextor wrote:
Good! Thanks Pierrot for your help and I am glad Fly is getting some assistance getting out of the temporary financial hole.

On another note, I haven't heard back from Red's father -- thus we may need to think of a way to commemorate him without using his real name or his likehood.

I suppose it is fairly simple to use his avatar image... which would make him into a cat mage.

Do we have any idea how Parallax was suppose to look like in the Suikox world??

You're welcome. I'm glad I could grab a shovel and help out with the financial hole.

I think for Red, the cat mage would suit well. I don't know what would be appropriate for Parallax, but I'll try to reach out to Suikox members who might have known him better to see what they think about that.
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684336 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I know we had some threads way back when where we described our Avatar. I'll snoop around and see if i can find any of those. We also had some personal information threads where we told a little about ourselves in real life. Possibly some info on Parallax there as well.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Unfortunately, I cannot remember anything regarding Parallax's character, but Red's avatar depicted his character based on his description.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

Jump to: