Suikoden Uncouth and Inspirational Karma Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Well-wishes for RedCydranth
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:22 pm    Post subject: Well-wishes for RedCydranth Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Some of you know RedCydranth has been having a boat-load of health issues lately due to complications upon complications since his lung transplant.

Last night he almost died due to an abnormally high heart-rate--he has been hospitalized for a while, and he is pretty much immobile now.

He is currently in Buffalo General Hospital (in New York state), and for details on how to visit, you can see the following link in google docs--

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iTGF0nqTMAZxhago_WCGmTFe54ilgWb T4hnHz9Pr-qQ/edit?fbclid=IwAR1ielPFkjHAx2kSboExvQgpjgqTnwi4uX5BKrphjR3T NhQpSM2Pivp16-w#gid=552240405

I wish I can visit myself, but pretty hard when I am in Japan. If any of you are in the vincity, I am sure he'd be thrilled.
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm hoping all turns out well for Red. I was aware of his general health status, but did not know of his current ordeal.

Thanks for the update, Vex.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684336 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I will send prayers for his speedy recovery. Red and I used to converse pretty regularly on here. Hopefully he has a steady stream of visitors. I am in Louisiana and thus visiting would be extremely difficult.

Get well soon Red.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Himuro

La Morte

842334 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sending prayers.
Aesir

Pirates! DESU

352386 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I checked out this forum for the first time in many months and this news is certainly isn't something I expected to see. I deeply regret that I had lost contact and haven't spoken with Red in years so now all I could do is pray for his health. This place had a very important place in my heart so learning that one of the people that made my stay here so wonderful is passing through such heavy ordeal fills me with sorrow.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Update: Red is still alive, but he has been moved to a hospice -- which means basically the doctors have given up on him and are waiting for him to die (to put it bluntly). However, he is still conscious and actively updates his facebook-- he gets visitors every day and seems to play boardgames with them so I assume he is well enough although he is not mobile at all.

He is at the Niagara Hospice -- his name is Frank Gritzmacher in case you never knew.
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684336 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Any updates Vex?

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He is still around, but it seems he is slowly losing his ability to breath normally. He is no longer accepting visitors during the morning.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Current situation posted by his dad

Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684336 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank you for the update. Best wishes and prayers to Red.

Pierrot Le Fou

Rain Dogs

37957 Potch
0 Soldiers
196054 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thinking of you, Red. I wish you and your loved ones my best during this difficult time.

Also I hope that this poem can bring some peace to you and all others who have have lost someone dear to them:

--

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning’s hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there; I did not die.

"Do Not Stand at My Grave and Weep"
By Mary Elizabeth Frye
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Update: He is still kicking around -- even gained some weight due to a huge appetite, etc. Anyone close to the Buffalo area, please visit him.
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684336 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank you for the update Vex. Get better Red!

Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

February 27th, 2:07am, Red passed away.
He was a fighter till the end... heck, he had one of the highest wordcount... 1484570.
He still can wallop most people here. Anyways, a lot of his words still exist on these walls, and he will continue to exist as an echo as long as this place stands.

Goodbye, Red. It's sad to see you leave this world.
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684336 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Very sad to hear this. Though i never met him face to face, he was a smart man who had a clever and witty way with words. I will pray for him and his family.

He certainly was a powerful force on this site and i enjoyed the years spent interacting with him.

Thank you for keeping us posted Vex.

Last edited by Barbarossa Rugner on Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: