Suikoden Urgent and Illusional Knowledge Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Recruitment Jingle

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:10 am    Post subject: Suikoden Recruitment Jingle Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey guys I'm looking for the recruitment jingles from Suiko 1&2 since they are not on the soundtracks. Although I looked on youtube and google I only found the one from Suiko 5. Any help would me appreciated. cheers
El Regrs

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oy, where did I find that...

Well, I can't remember, but apparently there's one on this horrible Mediafire page.

http://mediafirehot.com/find/suikoden/

It's the final link listed on the page. I haven't checked it out as all these pop-ups and demands to download a stupid downloader are turning me off. However, the filename is exactly the same as the Suikoden I recruitment jingle I downloaded years ago (suikoden i recruitment sound effect stay 00040). If you can get around the annoying ads, pop-ups and download prompts, I'm pretty sure it'll be the Suikoden I jingle.

Let me know if it doesn't work or if it is just too annoying... maybe I can put it on a file sharing site that doesn't suck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: