Suikoden Uncouth and Illegal Kibbutz Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Update 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hi! dropping by after months (maybe years? of my account being inactive and me being too lazy to get someone to fix it.

I also have very fond memories of chatting on IMs while posting. Never frequented the IRC, but that was mostly because IRC clients always intimidated me. So inscrutable. Still, it makes me really glad to everyone doing so well and still dropping by the old stomping grounds!
Tony Stark

War Machine

536068 Potch
250 Soldiers
1600 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Miss this place. Some of the best years of my life. Thanks to everyone who was a part of it.

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, I sure miss it as well! It was a strange and unique experience.
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I miss it more now that I don't have a Starscream gunning for my job... just kidding Scarlito, it wasn't that bad. To be honest, I don't think I knew what I was doing half the time and probably stepped on a few too many toes.

What I miss the most, though, is the original incarnation of Falena.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tony Stark wrote:
Miss this place. Some of the best years of my life. Thanks to everyone who was a part of it.

That's a sentiment I share. It was a great time and a huge learning experience for me personally.

The Fool
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, it has been a while. Don't know what triggered me to come back here, but wanted to say that this was one of the coolest communities I've been a part of in my time on the internets, and helped me to evolve from the smarmy kid I was to the smarmy married adult I am now. :) Just wanted to wish you all the best, and who knows--maybe some day we'll be posting (here or elsewhere) arguing about Suikoden VI!

Also, hi to all my Highland peeps, especially to Fliktor!

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tony Stark wrote:

It's been a long and winding path man.

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
Himuro

La Morte

842334 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Visited and wanted to say thanks for all you've done.
Midori

Stijgende Zielen

53473 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wow it's been over 10 years huh? Time does fly. hope everyone is doing well!

Just remembered Tabula Rasa and dropped on by to peek around ^_^
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah yes, Tablura Rasa was quite a blast for sure... I can not believe how much energy I had back then... (and freetime!) I hope you are doing well Midori-san!
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh hey, I don't think Ollie's stopped in to say hi here yet. He'll be 5 months next week. :)

Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh my god, Shad--why didn't you mention this when I stopped by the IRC for like two seconds earlier this year? ;) That's amazing, and I'm both happy for and jealous of you.

Where do you typically populate the internet these days--I'd like to be there. :)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gil-galad wrote:
Oh my god, Shad--why didn't you mention this when I stopped by the IRC for like two seconds earlier this year? ;) That's amazing, and I'm both happy for and jealous of you.

Where do you typically populate the internet these days--I'd like to be there. :)

All individuals interested in stalking Shad are encouraged to register on the dragonmount.com forums.

It's based on Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series, so if you haven't read any of that I guess it could be a little strange, but we also have a really active Mafia community. Mafia is a really awesome forum game that I am presently completely obsessed with. The forum is sort of an Old Internet holdout. Like, at 30 I'm about average age there. So people actually have jobs and families and whatnot and it's pretty civil and no one gives a shit if you completely nerd out.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Miss you guys...dunno how to reach ya'll anymore since Senso seems to have poofed...

(( I used to at least go there around November for NaNoWriMo at least but *tear* 8( ))

Profile seems broken too...

I have an FB now if someone wants to -nicely- stalk me with that PM me (thankfully PM still seems to work...)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The little guy isn't so little anymore. He's getting ready for his sister in a few more months. :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: