Suikoden Utopian and Informational Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

046 - Why does everything have to be so complicated?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:27 pm    Post subject: 046 - Why does everything have to be so complicated? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Andrew stood overlooking Johannesburg from a balcony onboard the Enterprise V. While victory had indeed been secured over the city, there were many casualties in the fighters, and many buildings had been decimated. The cost of freedom was high and this city had paid for it in spades. He knew from what little communications they had that New Belexis also still stood, but they were even worse off then Johannesburg.
There were still recoveries going on, and there was still no word from the tournament stadium. Still no word from Alex… no idea if he was alive or… no, Andrew dared not think his son was dead. Every fiber of his being wished to go over and level the place until he found his son, but not only would that be counterproductive and harmful to everyone nearby, it would not have guaranteed he would find his son.

The starlit sky before him held no answers to his worries and so he turned his back to it and begun to head inside.

That was when Andrew felt a sharp pain in his back, an energy blast of immense power had knocked him straight to the ground and left scorching pain on his back.

Andrew was many things, but inexperienced in combat was not one of them, so he quickly jumped to his feet to face his opponent despite the great pain and complaining his back gave him.

He turned to see his assailant, a lithe pale skinned pointy eared man in very familiar garb. This Q’orren was wearing Lizarian battle armor – the same kind that Andrew himself wore when he had first arrived on Earth all those many years ago.

“Who are you, and why do you wear something that does not belong to you!” Andrew demanded an answer.

The Q’orren grinned in pride, “I am Xion Zerklade, and I have killed so many Lizarians that I’m not even sure which one this came from.” His twisted smile widened somehow, “And I am about to kill the last of them, so I figured it appropriate to send you off with something familiar to you!” He said as he sent a blast of white energy torrenting towards Andrew.

Andrew cursed under his breath as he shot his own energy to counter and pushed the blasts, and himself out of the ship, becoming airborne himself.

The stadium had collapsed in the massive battle that had occurred, however Alex’s quick thinking saved many from a crushing death by creating a sphere of ice that was so thick it kept the falling debris from crushing them, however there was very little room for him to do so and as such, everyone was trapped underground.

Many Q’orren corpses were inside the ice dome at the moment, having been killed by the combined efforts of Jet, Alex and other tournament fighters still in the arena.

The main effort had been at this point to dig an escape tunnel. Alex was in the process of freezing the tunnel in place as it was being dug. No one wanted to be buried alive.

“As soon as we get out of here, I am going to make these alien bastards pay.” Jet said quietly and yet pronounced.

Alex nodded, “I’ll not let this evil stay risen!” He said in agreement, but far more energetically.

A man towards the front called back “I’ve found something!”

Everyone rushed forwards, to find a view of a city… underground.

Alex read a sign there aloud, “Hunt City II. This doesn’t sound good.”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Midnight Dawn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: