Suikoden Unique and Inspirational Knowledge Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Themed Brawl Hack

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charon the Ferryman

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:42 pm    Post subject: Suikoden Themed Brawl Hack Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, so I've been pretty bored lately, and I'm working on texture/PSA (attacks and physics) hacks for a Suikoden Themed Brawl Hack...

Here are some photos of some stuff I've been doing:
[spoiler:25np7g6b]

If you're wondering I haven't done any PSA hacks for either of these characters, but Joe has some new animations...[/spoiler:25np7g6b]

Anyways, I haven't played every Suikoden but I was wondering if you guys could suggest characters. If anybody is able to do vertex hacking, that would be wonderful but its a relatively obscure practice at this time so you might not know how to do it.
Onix

26611 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

^ Awesome! :D

"It shall be engraved upon your very soul!" Hrist Valkyrie (VP2)
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

sweet nice job
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: