Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

032 - The Coming Storm Part II: High Alert

View previous topic :: View next topic  
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:24 pm    Post subject: 032 - The Coming Storm Part II: High Alert Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Andrew walked into his conference room in the new UN outpost in Johannesburg South Africa, he had a guest who wanted to speak to him, important enough for Agent Perry to have come to get him. He opened the door to find a very familiar face sipping some hot tea on the other end of the table.

“Took you long enough.” The voice of Quinten Kaiser shot into Andrew like a knife.

“I should’ve known you’d have been behind the assassination attempts Kaiser.” Andrew scowled at Kaiser with a venomous tone.

Kaiser chuckled lightly, “Ah, that. Yes, I should have expected you to come to that conclusion, and I can’t even blame you for it. But I can unequivocally tell you it wasn’t me. Not that I don’t want to kill you and your friends, but I have a reputation to keep up. I can’t let my tournament have its safe haven reputation tarnished.”

“You’ll forgive me if I don’t take your word for it.” Andrew said coldly as he sat down at the other end of the table from Kaiser, “That said if that isn’t why you’re here, then what do you want.”

Kaiser smiled, “I don’t blame your suspicions, wrong though they are. You are on a close subject, however. Your little alien visitors aren’t what they seem.”

“And you would know.” Andrew replied callously.

Kaiser chuckled, “Indeed, they wanted to make a deal with me, a deal for the planet. They intend conquest, not peace. Lucky for you I don’t want to be anyone’s lapdog, so I refused. I highly suspect they are the ones responsible for your fun last night.”

Andrew raised an eyebrow, “If what you say is true, we’re in trouble.”

Kaiser nodded, “Indeed, we are. We are on high alert, I suggest you do the same.” He stood up slowly, “I’ve done what I came to do, I’ll leave you to do whatever.” He finished, walking off.

“It was a good attempt at misdirection Kaiser, but I won’t buy it.” Andrew said quietly to himself.

“But heaven help us if you happen to be telling the truth for once.” He added under his breath.

Andrew walked out of the room towards Agent Perry, “Agent Perry… while I can’t trust the source, we need to be on high alert, our visitors may not be who they seem to be. It can’t hurt to be cautious.”

“Yessir.” Agent Perry nodded and, as he often does, seemed to vanish into his task.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Midnight Dawn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: