Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

030 - The Coming Storm Part I: Regrouping

View previous topic :: View next topic  
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:10 am    Post subject: 030 - The Coming Storm Part I: Regrouping Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

“He’s waking up! Daddy, he’s waking up!” Setz heard a young voice say as his vision slowly filled in.

Alkasetzer sat up abruptly and ripped the stuck wires on him that were measuring his pulse as a reflex, “Who, what, when, where, TOMATO SAUCE?!” He exclaimed loudly before taking hold of his surroundings.

The place was instantly recognizable as the Enterprise V, the sensation of being in the air was his first hint, the ornate design and wooden trim was his second. Not to mention the company around him; Andrew Lizar, his son Alex, and wife Ibuki, who was holding an infant, Gades, Kevin, and Glenn.

“Good grief, don’t tell me I was out of the whole fight.” Setz complained.

Kevin scratched his head, “Don’t feel bad, you weren’t the only one.”

Andrew nodded solemnly, “It was an extensive assault, we’re not sure whose behind it, but they left runes behind on several instances that no one recognizes. New Belexes is investigating that side while the new UN security detail does a more traditional investigation. We’re here because, well, there’s not really much chance of an assassin getting in up here.”

Setz chuckled, “I guess I’m in the thick of it again. I can’t help it, you guys sucked me back into this.”

“No one sucked you into this, you jumped in.” A strong voice said from a hallway.

Akira and Miwan followed shortly after Akira’s statement.

“Oh, it’s just you.” Setz sighed in relief.

“What?” Akira said with a quirked brow.

“I thought it was going to be that punk ass Jun.” Setz said with a wry grin.

“I’m here too, idiot.” Jun said from the back of the room.

“Er… right. Look behind you a three headed pancake!” Setz said attempting to make a break for it, only to find the entire group staring at him.

“I see you haven’t changed much.” Akira chuckled lightly.

Andrew laughed, “No, I guess he hasn’t.”

Akira sighed, “But that also means he still blames us, I gather Setz?”

Alkasetzer growled under his breath, “Well yes! No! Hell, I don’t know! All I know is I spent a long time bitter about Mid’s death and it’s just not worth it anymore. It’s really fucking not. I’m sorry guys… even… even to you Jun.”

Setz took in a deep breath expecting to be hit.

“Now that, I can relate to.” Akira said with an outstretched hand, “Welcome back, you crazy swordsman.”

Setz shook Akira’s hand, and tensions lowered some.

“You’re so cute when you’re relaxed, honey.” Miwan chirped.

“Shut up!” Akira replied warmly with a wry grin.

“So, everyone back and tidy here?” Marcus said as he walked in.

“So, you’re the boss now?” Setz asked Marcus.

“It seems so, but you’re not the only one we picked up. In the next room the guy who helped me out’s resting, we should go see him.” Marcus replied.

Everyone nodded and followed Marcus to the next room where a resting Felix Maizer was just about to wake up.

“Welcome back to the living world Mr. Maizer.” Marcus cracked as the thug for hire woke up.

Felix raised an eyebrow, but if he didn’t recognize anyone else, even Felix knew the president of the new UN. He slinked back.

“Okay… I know I’m not the nicest person, but really? The attention of the new UN president and ‘hero’ of the world, Andrew Lizar?” He said flatly.

Andrew blinked, “Uh… I’m just here because you helped my brother Marcus against an unknown assassin who managed to get you. We thought you safest here, but you’re welcome to leave if you want.”

It was Felix’s turn to be surprised, “Oh… okay then. I got nothing better to do, so what do we know about this?” He asked.

“Not much, Mr. Maizer, master thief and assassin.” Agent Perry said as he made his own enterence.

“Okay, yeah, that’s my thing.” Felix said honestly, “but I’ve no idea what’s going on either.”

Andrew turned to agent Perry, “He helped Marcus, as far as I’m concerned he’s welcome here.”

Agent Perry nodded, “Yes, sir. But I’m not here for that, you have a guest.”

“A guest?” Andrew asked in a confused tone.

“I haven’t the foggiest sir. I was just asked to get you.” Agent Perry shrugged.

“I’ll be back everyone.” Andrew said calmly as he followed Agent Perry out to see his guest.

“Wonder what that was all about.” Felix quipped.

“With our luck? Who knows!” Kevin laughed.

TO BE CONTINUED…

((NDR - Sorry about the wait for this one, been busy times, I guess that's the case for us all, but lets keep this train going! :) )
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Midnight Dawn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: