Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

027 - The Skies over Johannesburg

View previous topic :: View next topic  
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:35 pm    Post subject: 027 - The Skies over Johannesburg Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Andrew Lizar was in his office, working late as usual, working over the itinerary for the next NUN meeting with the Q’orren. He had nearly fallen asleep when a small poison needle came soaring into his room, he incinerated it before it could even come near to him.

Andrew stood up, “I don’t know who you are but you clearly didn’t do your homework.” He smiled as he walked towards the window, and was squarely hit with a raw energy blast, knocking him over, “Okay… I guess you did.” Andrew mused as he projected himself in pure light form out of his window, and materialized floating in midair, meeting his opponent who was also floating.

The assailant was cloaked in grey, and well hidden in shadows, but Andrew could see him.
“Well then, I suppose I should be careful if you can fly.” Andrew said scanning the attacker.
Said attacker did not respond but with another beam at Andrew. Being ready for it this time, Andrew noticed the pale white coloring the beam had, which became more apparent when it clashed with Andrew’s own blue beam.
Andrew’s eyes went wide when the beams clashed, “That power… it’s… Lizarian?!”

The unknown enemy chuckled in response as it overcame Andrew’s blast, knocking him firmly to the ground below. The tumble was not clean, Andrew fell onto walls, ledges and ultimately into a trash bin. He struggled to pull himself up, coughing some blood out as he did so. He looked angrily to the strange attacker, and charged angrily at him, making a full force punch into the attacker, sending him flying.

The assailant laughed darkly, as he pulled from his cloak a dead body, that of Alexander Lizar, and tossed it to the ground.

Andrew’s angry eyes became a fury, “ALEX!” He ran to his son’s lifeless body and shook it, “Wake up son… wake up… WAKE UP! NO! DAMMIT! DAMN YOU!” Andrew’s voice began to distort and a black darkness began to fume around him, his light blue sclera turning to a mix of light blue and black, “You are going to die.” Andrew said coldly as he formed a blade in his hands with the strange darkness around himself and he charged at the man with full fury, and connected, all of the blows hit, the man was bleeding profusely, and near death on the ground.

“Get up, worthless flesh. I’m not done with you yet.” Andrew chuckled madly as he grabbed the assailant by the throat and flew upwards, and began to choke the enemy to death. His face the very picture of madness.
A radio signal came into his ear… it was agent Perry, “Be careful Mr. President, we’ve had a rash of assassination attempts tonight, just saved your son a few moments ago.”

Andrew’s eyes filled back to normal as did his expression, “What did you hope to do with that, mortify me? Idiot! You almost got yourself killed, along with every living thing on this planet!” He said to the man he was no longer holding by the neck, instead he held him in an embrace.

“Thank you Agent Perry, you have no idea how close that was.” Andrew radioed back, and seconds after that transmission he was kneed in the stomach, as his assailant, no longer bleeding flew to the side and let another blast loose, a rather large one.

Andrew frowned, “Fine, if that’s how you want it, bring it.” He said with a scowl as he let loose a large beam of light towards the oncoming blast. The beams exploded into an even greater flash of light – that was seen all over the city. When the flash subsided, the assailant was gone .
Back on the ground, Andrew inspected the duplicate dead body of his son, but he found only a piece of paper with a strange rune on it.

“Well, this has been a fun night.” Andrew sighed, clenching his fist angrily.
More upset that even if momentarily, he had lost himself to the darkness again, he shook his head, “I have a lot to improve on still, it seems.” He sighed.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Midnight Dawn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: