Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

hellion ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mohammed

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:18 am    Post subject: hellion ? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hellion was biding her time at the Inn in Teien, where she knew she would encounter Tir. She bequested him the Blinking Mirror to help him in his quest and offered her own services as a mage ,
Hellion appears in Suikoden as one of the 108 Stars of Destiny, the Chisyu Star (The Complete Star). She joins Tir when spoken to at the Inn in Teien as long as the castle is level 2 or higher ,
Hellion bequests Tir with the Blinking Mirror, allowing him to teleport instantly back to the castle's basement from anywhere on the World Map,
Hellion is a powerful magician and wields a rod named for the earth and with a Mother Earth Rune Attached .
what else we know ?
she said something about having a Rune ? A true rune maybe ?
i am really curious about her .. and i think she will make an appearance in Suikoden VI
so if there is any information about her i would be grateful
thanks
Oppenheimer

Les monsieurs de Narcisse

256470 Potch
0 Soldiers
1865 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, I think she's got the True Old Age Rune. I heard she's probably going to be the main character of Suikoden VI, along with Antonio and his True Chef's Rune.

Either that or she's just going to be Seer for the Toran Republic, like her ending says and never heard from again. One of the two.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Oppenheimer":363crno3]Oh, I think she's got the True Old Age Rune. I heard she's probably going to be the main character of Suikoden VI, along with Antonio and his True Chef's Rune.

Either that or she's just going to be Seer for the Toran Republic, like her ending says and never heard from again. One of the two.

True Old Age Rune !!
Chef`s Rune ?!!
i didnt hear of these Runes befor would you tell me more about them ?
Archpark

64097 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:38 am    Post subject: Re: hellion ? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They were both lost after the True Jihad Rune was used in the west.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They're both being highly sarcastic, mohammed. It is pretty obvious that Hellion won't be a continued character, especially since they've passed Blinking Mirror priviledges on to Viki. I suppose, to answer your question, it could be assumed that Hellion comes from Viki's homeworld, but that's just conjecture.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: hellion ? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

do u think Hellion can be Viki grandmom or mother : :?:
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Possible, but probably not.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
mohammed

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

aha ..
there is a lot of mystery .. we end up opening one door to find others locked doors ..
i dont mind though as long as we will end up opening all the doors
hopefully
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: