Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Karma Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

i really miss new articles from vextor....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sludub_babe

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:37 am    Post subject: i really miss new articles from vextor.... Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

please give us a interesting articles !!!!!!!!!

arigatou very much :mrgreen:
Song Jiang

Liangshan

1368 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

haha i agree, this site has been stagnant for a while, so i wouldn't mind to read a new article as well. :)

-IT IS THAT WHICH MAKES US DIFFERENT THAT BRINGS US TOGETHER.-
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, people actually like the crap I write. Anything in particular you want me to write about? I'm sure I can put something together.
Calvin

Legions of Zontar-Killers

817540 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I know I'd like some stuff on the history of the Suikoden Community. I know you wrote "History of Suikoden Fansites," but maybe an expansion on that idea that is more focused? I don't know.

I know I have no desire to read articles and editorials on the actual Suikoden games, since for now at least the series is inactive. I think throwing out some stuff about the community itself might be a good new direction for the site, and it certainly would whet my interest.

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Oppenheimer

Les monsieurs de Narcisse

256470 Potch
0 Soldiers
1865 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree! I'd especially like to see an article about the glorious and all knowing admin on Suikosource :mrgreen:

But your off the wall speculation topics were always fun. It is kind of sad that there's no new Suikoden to reference, but I guess V didn't get a lot of information posted about it. I'd still be interested in things about the actual game.

Liangshan

1368 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, it would do the same for me.
That is a great idea Calvin.

-IT IS THAT WHICH MAKES US DIFFERENT THAT BRINGS US TOGETHER.-
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

History of suikoden sites? The problem is not much has really happened in the last 5 or so years, and most new people would have no idea what's being discussed. Also, I'll end up having to talk about other living people and that can be dangerous, and I'll have to ask for permission, etc. It can be a dangerous subject matter!
Templeton

186895 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: i really miss new articles from vextor.... Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why not "places that don't exist"?

The concept of telling about regions of the real world that would have independence is considered this in most articles.

I heard off of Due Fiumi that a town exists on the South Window/Toran border as well as the area's of Kanakan that may be there in Templeton's short story.

This is my suggestion and always it takes on a geographical theme.

Thank you

Ryan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: