Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

021 - Round ThrBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:36 pm    Post subject: 021 - Round ThrBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[p:348swq2z]"Start in five...four...three..." Clive was in his zone, as usual. He rocked back and forth slowly to the count of the announcer, whose voice seemed to pound in rhythm with the cheering crowd...[/p:348swq2z]
[p:348swq2z]"I object!" The man who'd rather violently introduced himself as Nappa yesterday interrupted. They were two seconds away from coming face to face.[/p:348swq2z]
[p:348swq2z]The crowd noise puttered out into annoyed chatter as the referee called off his count. "On what grounds?"[/p:348swq2z]
[p:348swq2z]"He is starting the fight early!" Nappa pointed an accusing finger towards Clive. "His spell or ability, whatever it is he uses, look, he's channeling it before the battle actually starts. I consider that cheating."[/p:348swq2z]
[p:348swq2z]The referee rolled his eyes. "Channeling before the start of the fight is perfectly legal. How about you read the rules next time? Now can we get on with this? Five...four...three..."[/p:348swq2z]
[p:348swq2z]Nappa looked Clive in the eyes. His unusual opponent didn't seem to be in a trance anymore. He actually looked a little scared.[/p:348swq2z]
[p:348swq2z]"..one...BEGIN!" Clive seemed stunned, a look of mild shock on his face as Nappa charged at him at full speed. He instinctively raised his arms in front of his face just as Nappa's right fist began to connect, but the force still sent Clive to the ground.[/p:348swq2z]
[p:348swq2z]"If it takes making a fool of myself to break your concentration, hey, I'll do what I have to," Nappa said, gloating over his defenseless enemy for a second before pounding his fist down into Clive's chest. Clive grit his teeth and lay there. "Giving up already?" Nappa yanked him back onto his feet. "Ever wonder what it feels like to be helpless?" He kneed Clive in the stomach, holding him up by the shoulders so he wouldn't collapse again.[/p:348swq2z]
[p:348swq2z]Clive's head bobbed back and forth, his eyes shut, but in delirium rather than concentration. The audience was hushed. This man who'd beat his first two opponents effortlessly seemed to be going down just as easily.[/p:348swq2z]
[p:348swq2z]"Wake up, I'm not through with you," Nappa said, slapping him across the face as the referee walked towards them to end the fight.[/p:348swq2z]
[p:348swq2z]Clive's eyes came open slowly and then narrowed. "The ref was right jackass," he said as Nappa felt a blade at least four inches long enter his gut. "You should have read the rules. This was a weapons round."[/p:348swq2z]
[p:348swq2z]Clive returned to the locker room victorious for the third time, but as medics rushed Nappa to the Akigiyama's medical ward, he doubt the crowd would be cheering for him again. That was ok. He could channel their hatred too.[/p:348swq2z]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Midnight Dawn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: