Suikoden Utopian and Irrational Kosher Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

008 - Evil sounds and candy hounds... ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:57 pm    Post subject: 008 - Evil sounds and candy hounds... ? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[p:1dn7ywsp]"You know Andy," Ibuki shrugged. "If he thinks there's any possible threat at all from these Q'orren, he's not going to rest until he's exposed it."[/p:1dn7ywsp]
[p:1dn7ywsp]"Wouldn't that be great. My airship gets finished just in time to be blown up by space invaders." Gades looked out over the events in the arena. Alex was up in three fights, so he and Glenn had come down off the ship to cheer him on in person. Kevin was there too. "I'm getting too old to save the world Ibuki."[/p:1dn7ywsp]
[p:1dn7ywsp]"How do you think I feel?" a familiar, peculiar voice called from behind. "I've saved the world four times while you guys have been off on vacation the last half dozen years."[/p:1dn7ywsp]
[p:1dn7ywsp]"Good God Setz... Where have you been and what the hell are you talking about?" Gades said as he turned around to greet an old friend. Until his appearance at this year's tournament, Alkasetzer hadn't been seen since Midnight's death.[/p:1dn7ywsp]
[p:1dn7ywsp]"Well it's a long story, but soon after I left you guys I caught wind of this Japanese school girl who was planning to set a world record for blowing the world's largest chewing gum bubble, and..."[/p:1dn7ywsp]
[p:1dn7ywsp]"What?..."[/p:1dn7ywsp]
[p:1dn7ywsp]"Don't you see? You blow bubbles with bubble gum, not chewing gum! Chewing gum is gross and sticky! Beneath her veil of cuteness she was planning to encase the entire world in a sugary tar pit! It was a long, dreadful fight, but we persevered, and..."[/p:1dn7ywsp]
[p:1dn7ywsp]"Woof woof!" a small caramel colored dog barked at his side.[/p:1dn7ywsp]
[p:1dn7ywsp]"What's that Ned?" Setz looked down at it.[/p:1dn7ywsp]
[p:1dn7ywsp]"grr... Woof woof!"[/p:1dn7ywsp]
[p:1dn7ywsp]"God damnit I'm getting there Ned, have some patience." He turned back to the group and shook his head. "Ned wants me to tell you about the time we..."[/p:1dn7ywsp]
[p:1dn7ywsp]"Who's Ned?" Kevin asked, glancing over his shoulder to get a look at the seemingly normal animal.[/p:1dn7ywsp]
[p:1dn7ywsp]"Oh, that's my new traveling companion, Ned the Toffee Pup."[/p:1dn7ywsp]
[p:1dn7ywsp]"You're... kidding..."[/p:1dn7ywsp]
[p:1dn7ywsp]"Is that boy... chewing on him?"[/p:1dn7ywsp]
[p:1dn7ywsp]Everyone turned again to see a small child nibbling on Ned's hind leg. "No! Bad kiddie! You get back here and spit that out!" Setz ran off into the bleachers after the culprit.[/p:1dn7ywsp]
[p:1dn7ywsp]"I see not much has changed," Ibuki sighed.[/p:1dn7ywsp]
[p:1dn7ywsp]"...Is there something I should know about this guy?" Glenn asked.[/p:1dn7ywsp]
[p:1dn7ywsp]"Oh that's right, you've never met Setz," Kevin turned to him. "Well, he's a great fighter, he really has helped the world out a lot, but the sort of enemies he fights are a bit more... unique than ours. Who knows, maybe he'll end up fighting with us again, but I don't think the Q'orren are really his style."[/p:1dn7ywsp]
[p:1dn7ywsp]"In our right corner," the announcer came on, "music prodigy and... fashion sensation.... am I reading this right? With a fighting style described as 'rock and roll-do', it's... Ginger!"[/p:1dn7ywsp]
[p:1dn7ywsp]The audience erupted in boos as horrible 80s hair metal came blaring over the sound system.[/p:1dn7ywsp]
[p:1dn7ywsp]"My stromboli!" Glenn squealed.[/p:1dn7ywsp]
[p:1dn7ywsp]"...I bet Setz is here to fight THOSE guys..." Gades shook his head, and waited for the torment to end. Alex would be up in two more fights.[/p:1dn7ywsp]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Midnight Dawn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: