Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Kraalesque Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

NDR: General Discussion - Chapter 11

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:53 pm    Post subject: NDR: General Discussion - Chapter 11 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I pulled the sticky on the old General Discussion thread to start transitioning into Chapter 11. You can view the original thread here: [url:2xylrkyf]http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php ?f=191&t=32310[/url:2xylrkyf]

We'll put up information as it comes. For now all I can say is that Chapter 11 will be starting some time in May and will probably have two parallel main plots, one in the gritty technological criminal underworld and one in space. (Don't quote me on that though.) Chapter 12 will be very magic-centric, so we should be getting the best of all three worlds over the course of the next two chapters.

Anyway, if you're looking at this place for the first time, sign in, say hi, let us know you exist. This is a thread for casual chat, Q&A, etc.
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh ho ho, what's this... why...it's a logo!

[center:qey6ksnc][/center:qey6ksnc]

Last edited by laserkid on Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

and while I'm at it, here's the redone logos I did to match the MD10 logo from the credits

[center:11qun5bu]

[/center:11qun5bu]
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, it's may, we'll be starting up very soon, I just need to check in with one of the new guys I've recruited. If anyone needs to wait to a certain date, now's the time to let me know. Tentatively, Midnight Dawn XI takes place roughly one year after Midnight Dawn X, again, if that doesn't work for anyone, now's the time to let me know. I'll be running this chapter, as Shadow ran the last one. If you have any questions or comments, please let me know by PM, email (laserkid@gmail.com), or instant message (ICQ# 26750812 - you can add me to your AIM contact list with this number as well as ICQ).

While I preffer IM because it's instant communication, I do run rather late hours, so depending on your schedule a PM or email may work better.

EDIT: Also feel free to reply here, if you want to.
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:12 pm    Post subject: Re: NDR: General Discussion - Chapter 11 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Midnight Dawn XI: The Q'orren Quandry will begin on Sunday, May 16th!
Scar

Scar's Scourge

24083 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok, so just so I get this straight, for me to jump into this interactive story...all i have to do is make a thread (assuming I go next) with 009 and a thread name and that's it? Or do I need some more type of clearance?
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No pre-approval whatsoever is necessary; you're welcome to dive right in.
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In fact, we totally welcome it! :)
Chris

2500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: NDR: General Discussion - Chapter 11 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Didn't see we had a discussion thread- cool!
Amyral

Windriders

544907 Potch
4066 Soldiers
620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Are we going to have a summary thread like last chapter? Because that was freakin' awesome to have as a reference to other posts.
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Amyral":2tlukrx0]Are we going to have a summary thread like last chapter? Because that was freakin' awesome to have as a reference to other posts.

Absolutely. I might not start it until the plot picks up a bit, but we'll definitely have one.
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So... uhm - where is everyone?
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A question of time:
In-story, Chapter 10 took place during 2012 and Chapter 11 during 2014, with approximately 1 year displacing the two. As of now (post 31) Chapter 11 has taken place entirely in the southern hemisphere. For the timeline to fit, and because it seems fitting that the God of Fight tournament should take place in the summer in Johannesburg, I think we should consider it January 2014, not June 2014 as established in earlier posts. Any objections?
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

works for me
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Midnight Dawn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: