Suikoden Unique and Illusional Kosher Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

100 - The Best is yet to come

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amyral

Windriders

544907 Potch
4066 Soldiers
620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: 100 - The Best is yet to come Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Neo-Pandemonium...

No one had ever been down to it's depths... well, scratch that, once it had happened, but that was long ago and the layout had changed. Very, very few had access to the full building. Denis Ibaka was one of them. He was the security director for Neo-Pandemonium, answerable to Quentin Kaiser himself. If anything happened in the building he knew it.

And he knew someone was breaking in the loading dock.

"Karim, are the new power-armor prototypes ready?" He asked, his voice unyielding and demanding as he spoke to the scientist.

"S-Sir, th-they've been combat tested, but n-none of the subjects are here!" He responded worriedly.

"Then get them here!" He yelled, his voice causing Karim, a thin, short man with dark skin and short black hair, to cower down.

"I... I can't! Four of them are halfway to Ohio with their armor now, the other two are on leave. A-All their suits are bonded to their DNA, no one else can use them! Th-the only one we have left is the initial prototype." Karim insisted, taking a step back.

Ibaka produced a gun from the folds of his uniform and fired, striking Karim in his forehead. The man crumpled to the ground. "Then you failed, and we don't tolerate failures." He looked across the lab at the prototype armor and grinned.

In the loading dock a small contingent of soldiers took fire on the summon Serj had created. Suddenly, there was a loud whirring sound as the dock bays crashed to the ground, a large blast door closing. Serj looked around at the disturbing change in development about what should have been a routine mission. Suddenly, there was a loud crashing sound. The giant ape was gone and, where it had stood, a man stood, looking down at Serj. A thin metal armor encased him, a series of lights glowing down his arms. The ground beneath him was cracked and dented. As he stood up, the red emergency lights shone against the armor. Ibaka flexed his arms. He was stronger, much stronger than normal, the armor was equipped with weapons and his body was covered head-to-toe in the armor.

"I always hoped I'd get a chance to fight a Freedom Fighter," a robotic voice came out as he looked at Serj. He lifted his hand and it glowed for a moment. Energy began to charge in his hand. "This is going to be fun," he said as a burst of energy fired out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Midnight Dawn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: