Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

I need Help In Suikoden 1

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greenpoopy

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:28 pm    Post subject: I need Help In Suikoden 1 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So.. I'm at the part where I assisted Joshua and the Dragon Knights. I succesfully recruited them all.
Now..I don't know what to do. I read a FAQ and it said that I have to go back to my castle and go to the elevator where kasumi and krin will be talking about a spy...but..that isn't happening for me. Does anyone know what might be the problem?
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My only idea at the moment would be that you entered your castle via the blinking mirror. I tend to believe it works when you ride to your castle by boat and then enter your castle trough the next door. Maybe I am wrong, though, and other know more about it.

I just saw you asked somewhere else as well and it didn't work... Maybe you should raise this question at SuikoSource again ^^

The Fool
greenpoopy

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: I need Help In Suikoden 1 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

omggg so funny
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The scene is in relation to the next side quest and as such you must enter from the "dock" area when returning from the DK Fortress to initiate it. If you still do not see it then I would suggest taking Thrash back to Seek Valley and simply returning back to the Fortress & then Toran in an attempt to "reset" the conditions.

& Eden, generally speaking you take Thrash back to the HQ and he drops you off at the dock, although I would assume it's simply triggered by the layer change of dock - interior so a boat would work similarly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: