Suikoden Uncouth and Illusional Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikox Forum Promo Flash!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drizzt

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I only saw it a couple of days ago, great job SARS. It's really cool how you put all the avatars up, I noticed many familiar faces there. A good piece of history in the making I might say. If I watched it in say ten years down the track, it would certainly bring back many old memories. I look forwards to any more Flash related things you come up with, I am sure you have only just begun...
Providence Luc

The Millenium Swords

109035 Potch
275 Soldiers
71 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I see where SARSadmin is going about the music. Having worked with Flash MX myself, I feel your pain. :cry: Unfortunately, I still need a hardware upgrade before I can start working on bigger stuff 'cause the lag in unimaginable once the number of frames gets higher, or is there a technique to that? Anyway, the Flash movie looks great though. :D A solution for the music might be to lower the tempo a bit. It's kinda fast in general so I think if the tempo is lowered slightly, it just might provide some more time for the text intro. It's a pity I didn't get to see the version with John's map.

SARSadmin wrote:

The file size is also about 50% bigger now too. We'll see how my bandwidth changes in a day.

I can imagine. I checked out the image and it's HUGE. If I practice a bit more with Flash, maybe I could work something out myself to help promote the site. :mrgreen:
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684336 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SARSadmin i was just wondering if it would be possible to put some of the mercenaries in the flash. Not sure if it would be hard or not because i don't know how it works, but I think it would be cool to see our avatars, including your own, in the flash.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't plan to change that flash anymore. Sorry.
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684336 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's cool, i was just wondering.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Maximillian

Dead Soggy Old Dudes

137813 Potch
13000 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh my god! This is just great! Your skill really improved SARSadmin! It's not that long ago when I heard you say you know nothing about flash or PHP and look now what a monster you've created! I hope you make more of these... he he

Arcarsenal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Needs to be updated with the addition of the Kooluk Empire...
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah I know, I was thinking about it, especially because I know more about flash than I did back when I made that piece of crap. It's just that I can't find the time.
Its A Catapult

Arcarsenal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Piece of crap? I thought it was quite spiffy...but I'm easily amused I guess.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quite a few other changes since then as well which would need to be included other than Kooluk's appearance.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Fundertaker

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Especially the Makanakuy. Also, those new regions from exploration. Other than that, just the update of the avatars :D

This post is officially Fundertaker Approved
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And the names. I'm still down as Fliktor and I think Leb's down as his old name as well.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: