Suikoden Ugly and Irrational Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

is there suikoden in PSP??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
boknoy_17x

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:58 am    Post subject: is there suikoden in PSP?? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

other than suikoden 1???? i hope there is a suikoden game on PSP..
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 1+2 (it's one game with both 1 + 2 on it) came out on PSP a while back...however it was only released in Japan....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
mohammed

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Ikano":1a9cvs1g]Suikoden 1+2 (it's one game with both 1 + 2 on it) came out on PSP a while back...however it was only released in Japan....

you can play it in English too
you can find it in torrent and the ways to make it works
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:09 am    Post subject: Re: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="mohammed":3eo706ra][quote="Ikano":3eo706ra] Suikoden 1+2 (it's one game with both 1 + 2 on it) came out on PSP a while back...however it was only released in Japan....

you can play it in English too
you can find it in torrent and the ways to make it works
Importing a copy from Japanese sites/stores is doable as PSP games are not region locked.
(I bought a copy of .hack//LINK overseas just recently in fact, while it hasn't even come out in the US yet)

Torrenting however is technically illegal.

Suikoden 1 also-- I believe-- has recently (more or less) been released on the Playstation Network for sale/download-to-own

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Calvin

Legions of Zontar-Killers

817540 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Suikoden 1 also-- I believe-- has recently (more or less) been released on the Playstation Network for sale/download-to-own

I'd like to verify this as correct--I've seen it on there.^^

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wouldn't be surprised that the likelihood of Suikoden II showing up there is directly proportionate to how well the first Suikoden sells.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: